Which Korean dramas do you think are underrated?
Ohhh, is this the next flavour? ;)
I'll think about this one and come back.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
hmm... Goong S and Fantasy Couple
ffe wrote: Ohhh, is this the next flavour? ;)
I'll think about this one and come back.

Could be :)
Tamra is underrated, it's a great drama (well, the 1st ep is rather bizarre, but then it becomes fabulous) !
Time Between Dog and Wolf & Dr. Champ.. I have no idea how these were recieved, but I felt they were great, and maybe a little underrated. And I agree with Dojemi's suggestion of Goong S
Mei-chan no Shitsuji. The first ep is boring but it becomes so great *Q*
I Love this Drama ♥
Ch3ryl wrote: Mei-chan no Shitsuji. The first ep is boring but it becomes so great *Q*
I Love this Drama ♥

Wrong, this is not a k drama!
Btw, I think its overrated!
Painter of the wind....need to look through the list^^
OK guys.. I have a long list of underrated dramas that are actually really good. Here they are:
Call of the Country, Capital Scandal, City Hall, Last Scandal, Pasta, Stars Falling from the Sky, Tamra, THAT FOOL, When its at Night, Lawyers of Korea, H.I.T.
SOme of them may have high ranking, but pple usually dont know them... which is really sad, because they are all GREAT! :) please, watch them! :) (btw sorry for my english)
I agree with BPetra on the ones they've listed that I've seen including:

Call of the Country
City Hall
Pasta
Stars Falling From the Sky
Tamra
When its at Night
Lawyers of Korea (one of my favs)

Also some others:
I Really Really Like You
Who Are You?
Coffee House
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
I agree with Last Scandal and I Really Really Like You. Watched them both in the past and if it weren't for school I would've watched it over and over and OVER again. As for Pasta, for me it was great at first but the ending was simple...way simple.
Hong Gil Dong is way too underrated D:::
Soulmate & The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry
Agreed for Pasta. I loved all the little details in the show and the chemistry. The ending was simple, but overall the show was cute and it made me laugh and want to eat Italian. :)