Hello! Does anyone know Gay/BL movies or series that one of the males has an obsessive love for the other?  I've been seeking this for a while. Does anyone also know a Gay/BL movies or series that contains a yandere male? Thank you!

Method

Addicted Heroin

Like Love

ShotaSidePart:

Method

Addicted Heroin

Like Love

Thank you for your response! I've already watched 'Method' but the other ones not yet! :)

Does anyone have any recommendations of bl dramas or cartoon scenes where one of the guys is pinned down with his arms by his side or above his head or if he is pushed against a wall. Or any drama with a dominant guy and a submissive guy with scenes where the submissive guy is pushed around a lot? Thanks

Sophie:

Does anyone have any recommendations of bl dramas or cartoon scenes where one of the guys is pinned down with his arms by his side or above his head or if he is pushed against a wall. Or any drama with a dominant guy and a submissive guy with scenes where the submissive guy is pushed around a lot? Thanks

cartoon as in anime/manga? I'm pretty sure that happens a lot in Yaoi manga lol I'm thinking of that manga Hidoku Shinaide by Nekota Yonezou, the ML handcuffed the other ML on a fence and did it with him in chapter 1..

Would you read manhwa. Because ther is one called Painter of the night I think you would like.

1mke:

Hello! Does anyone know Gay/BL movies or series that one of the males has an obsessive love for the other?  I've been seeking this for a while. Does anyone also know a Gay/BL movies or series that contains a yandere male? Thank you!

Sophie:

These hit what both of you need

A Round Trip to Love and A Round Trip to Love Part 2 

HIStory: Obsessed 

Irresistible Love: Secret of the Valet and Irresistible Love 2 (there are 2 endings to this one, happy and bad, you can find the happy ending on youtube)

Fujimi Orchestra 

HIStory3: Make Our Days Count (ongoing)

TharnType The Series (ongoing)

Falling in Love with a Rival 

Dark Blue and Moonlight 

Definitely all the ones the girl listed above

Sophie:

Currently reading Killing Stalking- this one is VERY dark so I'm hesitant to recommend it but at the same time its very good. Also reading Ten Count, apparently it GOES there but I'm still in book one and nothing so far has happened yet but it's really good.