Hello! I dont know if all of you know this situtuation: Youve just finished watching a drama. The best drama youve ever watched! It made you just...WOW! And now youre not able to watch other dramas anymore, because you start compare them to the incredible drama you just watched. That makes it hard for you to like other dramas... In my case its Autumns Concerto. Since I watched it, I just cant find any other drama, that will makes me fall in love with the male lead and the capturing story the way AC did anymore. :P What drama made or make you feel this way?
Wow Autumn Concerto that good?? I do plan to watch that soon :) I just finished Orange Days (Jdrama). It was awesome and now I don't think I can find anything to match it. However I felt the same when I watched Secret Garden a while back but I still managed to see some amazing drama afterwards so it's not impossible.
I'm Sorry, I love you. I still haven't watched a korean drama that I love as much as this one, and i've watched so many dramas since i've seen this.
Secret Garden-the second drama that I ever watched and after a year of nonstop drama watching I have yet to watch something as perfect (to me at least). The combination of romance, comedy, drama and action was what pulled me into dramaland and I don't know if I'll ever watch something that I love as much but that won't keep me from trying.
This happens to me sometimes but I get over it by watching something in a whole different genre and find great moments in those aswell. Athough for me no drama has been able to get to me like MARS, Orange Days or Bu Bu Jing Xin. Still hoping to find something which will live up to the WOW-ness I felt whle watching those.
Gaksital -- Major drama slump! Better prepare a list early before watching this drama.
Dramaholicss wrote: Gaksital -- Major drama slump! Better prepare a list early before watching this drama.

I second that, I had a hard time watching anything after this I wanted to rewatch it right away and I never rewatch

Also shut up flower boy band
hmm, Boys Over Flowers haha it was one of the first dramas I watched, after that Bridal Mask :)
Coffee Prince did this to me. After watching the last episode back in 2007, it took me months to finally watch another drama.
Hmm, I think it was Liar Game what made it hard to find something else of its caliber. Then I eventually came across to Mr. Brain. But lately, I haven't come across any 9/10 or 10/10 sort of dramas for awhile, I only have seven 10/10 movie and dramas combined out of 70+ I've watched. I think I might be starting a 9/10 soon though but I hope I come across a 10/10 real soon. :)
City Hunter, Maou, Secret Garden, Liar Game, Yukan Club and Hana Kimi.
Bridal Mask Nine: Nine Times Time Travel Coffee Prince
It didn't really make it hard to like other dramas but, Queen of Ambition messed me up emotionally, I don't even feel sad when I watch other sad dramas.
Well, I haven't finished many dramas yet but.. I would say that when I suddenly started watching You're beautiful, since then I have compared all my watched/watching dramas to it and I just can't find anything which is that good. I actually decided to watch it little later but I just started to watch it and got totally hooked on it and finished it in 6 days :"D But yeah, You're beautiful.
That would be The Moon that Embraces the Sun, King2Hearts, Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Yamato Nadeshiko.... ^^