I get tried of these things in Asian dramas.

- Words like knife

- break a good person's heart

- slap innocent person across the face

- break up r/s for stupid reasons

- abusive parents

- FL /ML  travels to other countries for 2/3 years on last episodes

Just pls give us more dramas like Queen Inhyun's Man , Heal me Kill me and Healer

I get tired of:

• silly behaviour of female lead when for example they don't see efforts of male
  • when they're too agressive (from jealous)
  • when they can't solving your problems through conversations
  • when sometimes some situations are too cringy( like in japanese dramas they have this colorful imaginations of something
  • parents control their children

I get tired of 

F**** ing Terminal Illness

FL playing the second ML

Break up dAtE

Mental illness

Great  Cdrama with sad ending

Unbelievable stupid FL in lakorns

Rich ML falls for not pretty npt educated rude cant dress good girls cant them producers make  more dramas about goodlooking women like the real life women 

The we must apart  before reunite no one knows why 

Cringy drunken scenes

Action in Thai drama

The we met when we were kids 

The concept of pretty woman means she is a vixen and bad and if she is not pretty she is worthy to be loved 

Ugly faces the mistresses in lakron make

And many other things i cant remember now

I love this thread

i second the notion on hating sucky endings in long-assed cdramas. (and I love cdramas, by the way).  95% or more of the historical dramas are historical fiction.   Those based on a novel...I understand by exception,  but I also believe in/enjoy  "adaptations".    Basically, I would prefer it if the FL didnt surprise us and  jump off a cliff at the end of a historical romance 70 eps long.

i go crazy when a drama is based on a lack of communication in an intense scene...where if the lead (usually a female) spoke up and clarified instead of standing there in shock or crying as the co-lead walks away hating on you for nearly the rest of the drama because of a misunderstanding.

Ditto on the drunken scenes....especially when poorly acted.  Keep them short and PLEASE Dear Waitress, remove the empty soju bottles from the table!   When's the last time you sat there drinking and had 10 empties in front of just you?

I get tired of 

•  fate -  why do all dramas have to have something linking them together in the past even if it's not necessary. at the end of shopping king Louis we find out that they knew each other when they were young and promised to be together, why though? we already believe their love we don't need the fate bull...
  • misunderstanding or miscommunication - sometimes its just too much because it'll be so obvious but they just don't understand and it pisses me off. (still trying to think of an example)
  • psychopathic manipulative CEO - very common in Chinese dramas, where the male lead thinks they can do whatever the F they want because they are rich, so they manipulate and cause the female lead to have no choice but ask him for help. 
  • angle slow motion kiss - do I even need to explain
  • orphans - yo why do most of these characters have no parents though or just one, like at this point you guys are just milking it.
  • sudden sickness - I am fed up of these weak ass girls getting sick after standing in the rain for a bit, or standing in the heat for a bit, or not getting enough sleep one day. if it's not necessary to, please find another reason for the FL to stay in the ML l house for no reason. too common in thai dramas
  • flashbacks - because we all have amnesia and forgot that scene that just happened, nah, we know they nearly just kissed we do need a flashback of it a minute later. 
  • SLS - still not over school 2015  

I get tired of

The ML believing everything the SFL tells him...

Fish kisses.....*I'd rather no kiss at all jeez*

The rich ML mother,trying every way possible to come between the ML,and FL thinking she's a gold digger just because she's poor....When the real gold digger is the SFL,the dumb mother wants her son with... *Coughs thai dramas has it bad*

Flashbacks....Who cares about the past,I want to see the present day relationship....This is why til this day,I have not watched Empress Ki,because I heard the entire drama was full of flashbacks-.-

Gender Benders.....Hate them with a passion...Because first off the FL looks nothing like a boy even with short hair...They have girly eyelashes,eyes,and their talk is girly...Soo how in the hell  could the ML think the FL is a boy-.- Dude go get yo ass some glasses ASAP

SLS- Please stop writing the ML's as a douche,and the SML as a sweet prince,if ya'll ain't gonna let the FL and SML be endgame-.-

FL wearing buns,or pig tails...NO JUST NO

Everything is going great for the ML  and FL til the ex pops back into town,or all of a sudden the childhood friend decides too confess

FL walking across the street and  a bus or car is coming,instead of moving out of the way they just stands there,and ML comes and saves them-.-

Talking with food in their mouths...Sorry it ain't attractive nor cute....

Stolen kisses-So overrated

Crying but you never see any tears.....

Loud screaming

When you're wathing a drama,and everything is going great....Out of the blue one of the leads has a sickness,and ends of dying or pushing the other away.....