I just wanted to share my pain with you all :( I'm actually having my final exams at the end of next month in order to be accepted to a university...so that means bye bye dramas for a while. Since I will try to study hard, I won't have any free time to watch dramas :( What really gets on my nerves is the fact that more and more new dramas are coming out lately..DAH!! Not to mention that the weather here,where i live, is great and i don't have any free time to even go out for a walk PFF now i feel better...:) so did any of you faced any similar situation??
Good luck with the exams, and even more importantly, good luck surviving without your dramas! I've never faced anything similar to that, always been too lazy to study, studying 1 or 2 days before my final exams is already too much for me.
Thank you! :) I think I will handle this, it is just two months after all and they will pass by..!
I did the same before my exams and that was right at the time when I discovered the drama world :D Even when I had just watched 2 or 3 Dramas I didn't want to stop! After a few days I was already into studying. But dont forget the little breaks, they are also important! :) You will survive it and the 2 months will be over faster as you think! I wish you all the best on you exams! Fighting!
omg you had it worse than me !! thanks for the encouragement :D
u should putting in ur head always that the final day for exam ganna come some day and it will be free time think about that and it will be easy to u ,but take out the drama from ur head to cand study cuz if u don't u ganna loss both and i don't think that i didn't faced that before cuz i can't study for a long time and some time if i have an exam i stading on bus will going to the exam ,don't do that and don't try that at home it could be dangers ha haaaaha wwf Fighting
hahahaha...ok sure I won't try it!! thanks..:D
I faced a similar incident in the 11-12th grade couldn't watch a drama because I wanted to get out of high school sooner with a 3.0 GPA. I am also facing it a little right now in college with my math exams, though am managing my time better for dramas/friends. Best of luck to you!
thanks a lot..and good luck to you too :)
Oh im having my final exams in 15 days! They last for 1 whole month too >.< I usually drop dramas for a while during my exams! Dont worry you'll find it hard at first but you'll get used to it! Remember dramas wont go away so just concentrate on your exams now :) You have the whole summer vacation to watch as many dramas as you want :D Good luck :)
Good luck! I have a similar situation, but it's my last semester of university, and finals are almost here....but drama will still be waiting on the other side :)
you're totally right!! thanks and good luck to you too..!!
definitely when i lost internet for a week doing papers for 2-3 classes
GOOD LUCK those who have a exam. please don't watch the drama at this time, it will be best for you.
There is always a way to watch dramas even during finals time. I am sure you are very busy studying, but you will always have free time during bus time, dinner, lunch, breakfast time, or even walking on a safe sidewalk. As for me, I try to find the dramas on youtube or wiki and watch it while i am taking the bus walking or eating. If you really can't then think of it as a total accumulation of the dramas and then afterwards you can totally have drama feast with no pain of waiting.