Hello,

I'm desperately trying to remember the title of a drama I watched several years ago. I hope someone here can help.

I don't remember much, except the end, which you may also remember because it was so tragic and heartbreaking.

That was a romance drama. There was a complicated love story, and at the very end, when they can finally be together, there is a big accident. From my memories, the lady has been hitten by a car or something like that. When she wakes up, she's told that her love is dead and she had a heart transplant from him.

I also have some memories of the guy recording a video for her before doing the transplant, saying he loves her and that he will live inside her body forever, something like that. And when she had the accident, I think I remember her wearing a dress, maybe her wedding dress. I hope my memories are not mixed up with several dramas.

It's more probably a Korean or Chinese/Taiwanese drama. It's pretty old, between 2000 and 2010.

Any clue about it ?

Sorry for not giving much details, that's all I remember. But I really want to watch it again because it was such a good and emotional drama.

Thanks for your help !

Most likely Tree of Heaven that stars Lee Hwan and Park shinHye 

Czakhareina:

Most likely Tree of Heaven that stars Lee Hwan and Park shinHye 

Yes that was that one, Tree of Heaven ! Thank you SO much !

Sudosaure:

Hi, 

Isn't it this one ? : https://mydramalist.com/171-temptation-of-wolves 

Thanks for replying so fast ! It wasn't that one, but do you recommend watching it ?

Venny:

Thanks for replying so fast ! It wasn't that one, but do you recommend watching it ?

You're welcome, I'm glad you've find the title you're looking for. Well, "Temptation of wolf", wasn't really my cup of tea, but I know it's popular. The thing is, I'm quite sure that if you liked "Tree of Heaven", you'll like this one, they're similar.

Venny:

Yes that was that one, Tree of Heaven ! Thank you SO much !

No it wasn't Tree Of Heaven..The female lead didn't have an illness.....In fact the leads were getting married and I believethe maile led got hit by a car.... I think the drama you may be thinking of is stairway to heaven....I didn't see that drama,but I think the female lead  did have an illnesss...This is a video of how the male lead died on Tree Of Heaven... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJp-aqU6q68