How many episodes are you willing to watch per drama? My limit is 30 episodes. The only drama I've watched that had more than 30 episodes was Ojakgyo Brothers, and even though it was a great drama... I don't think I could ever watch that many episodes for one drama again. How about you all? :)
Generally 20. i have seen only 1 long drama so far it was smile, you (45 ep) and i have to admit i skipped a lot. but it was a funny drama.
:) the longest is 50 (a thousand kisses) but stopped at ep 20
20-30 eps as well, though I'm watching one that is 50 eps long, but since it's currently airing and the subs release isn't regular, I guess I can manage watching such a long one
I try to watch things with under 24 episodes, watched 1 drama with 28 though.
I think 16 episodes are perfect. If they are longer they fill the episodes with complicated stuff that entangles my brain. I watched Jumong with 80 episodes and had to take a lot of time and breaks to finish it. Sometimes I wish JDramas had 2 or 3 episodes more, but KDramas have too many episodes most of the time.
i only watch jdramas and they usually run for 10-13 epis. i usually feel like it's not enough to properly tell a story and have good character development. also things run slowly for the 1st few epis then get rushed as they get closer to the last epi in order to complete the story. i think 16-20 epis should be enough to properly run a drama.
Mine is 30. I watched dramas with more, but episodes were shorter.
I don't really have one. Everything 20 episodes and up has to sound really interesting for me to start it, but then that should be obvious. I watched longer dramas (60, 90, 120 episodes ;)) and didn't mind that they were long.
I don't mind long dramas if the story justifies it and its able to carry itself through all of its run. My longest drama so far was High Kick Through the Roof, and even though it ended horribly, I didn't mind watching so many episodes. I've seen a few family dramas and they tend to drag when they reach the 40 or so episode mark. Of course that sometimes a story could be told in 16 episodes instead of 20 (or 28...), but all in all - I don't really have a limit as long as I'm entertained.
No more than 30. 16-20 are the usual episodes I watch per drama.
_Muffty_ wrote: I think 16 episodes are perfect. If they are longer they fill the episodes with complicated stuff that entangles my brain. I watched Jumong with 80 episodes and had to take a lot of time and breaks to finish it. Sometimes I wish JDramas had 2 or 3 episodes more, but KDramas have too many episodes most of the time.

i totally agree with u 16 eps are also at times too much for me, n i guess in certain shows i feel like jdrama should exceed their eps but i think 9-10 are perfect :)
Longest I've watched has 38 episodes. Which is May Queen. It was only supposed to have at least 30 episodes, but they extended 8 more. So I had no choice but to continue watching. I don't really like long dramas, so my limit is probably only up to episodes 16-20. If there's more than 20 episodes on my list, then it should only have at least 21-30 episodes in it.
I usually watch to the limit of 30 too, but the only drama I watched which was of 108 episodes I think, was Ice Adonis. the beginning was a lil bit boring but seriously that drama was AMAZING
I will watch whatever interests me regardless of the episode count. I'm currently watching a couple of 80+ episode dramas but the longest that I've completed so far is Unexpected You which was 58. I've actually watched quite a few kdramas that were 16-20 episodes that felt more draggy than any of the longer dramas I've watched.