raani:

Oh H is ridiculously hot! it is subbed on zee5.....don't worry H is more than a little clingy! *wink*

Really?! I thought the series wouldn't be subbed on its official site since it came out back in 2016. That's awesome to hear! Thanks so much for letting me know :)

Yeah, I really wanted to watch this one since the leads appeal to me (love the youtube mvs) and you're the one recommending it. I totally trust your tastes since you and I are similar when it comes to the MLs we like to watch.

Hope the ML's (after realizing his feelings) as persistent as Ye Hua, Li Chengyin, Han Shuo, and Shaurya when it comes to the FL.

Jess4163:

Really?! I thought the series wouldn't be subbed on its official site since it came out back in 2016. That's awesome to hear! Thanks so much for letting me know :)

Yeah, I really wanted to watch this one since the leads appeal to me (love the youtube mvs) and you're the one recommending it. I totally trust your tastes since you and I are similar when it comes to the MLs we like to watch.

Hope the ML's (after realizing his feelings) as persistent as Ye Hua, Li Chengyin, Han Shuo, and Shaurya when it comes to the FL.

You're very welcome! Yes our tastes do match alot, I think you will love him as I do!

Oh H is very persistent, like they had to get a restraining order against him and he still got around it persistent! Btw his name is Shaurya too! You shall have to wait till he realizes his love for her but its worth it! :)

raani:

You're very welcome! Yes our tastes do match alot, I think you will love him as I do!

Oh H is very persistent, like they had to get a restraining order against him and he still got around it persistent! Btw his name is Shaurya too! You shall have to wait till he realizes his love for her but its worth it! :)

Ooh, I'm really liking how relentless he sounds! I hope he's capable/powerful enough to take matters into his own hands and doesn't have to answer to anyone else. Can't wait to see the buildup of his feelings for the FL...thanks again for clarifying everything!

Jess4163:

Ooh, I'm really liking how relentless he sounds! I hope he's capable/powerful enough to take matters into his own hands and doesn't have to answer to anyone else. Can't wait to see the buildup of his feelings for the FL...thanks again for clarifying everything!

Oh H is very powerful in his circle.....once she tries to leave him but he makes sure she cant find a job elsewhere...he's like either you work with me or not at all! It's an interesting journey to say the least! No worries....lemme know if you wanna ask anything else! 

raani:

Oh H is very powerful in his circle.....once she tries to leave him but he makes sure she cant find a job elsewhere...he's like either you work with me or not at all! It's an interesting journey to say the least! No worries....lemme know if you wanna ask anything else! 

Haha, sounds like the type of alpha, possessive/manhandling H I like to watch in romantic fiction! Did you happen to watch all 506 episodes? It's just that series that go on for so long often end up ruining their own characters/plot, so if that is the case here, I'd like to stop watching before it gets to that point. Hopefully, the H remains persistent to the end instead of losing steam much later on and does something out of character...

Jess4163:

Haha, sounds like the type of alpha, possessive/manhandling H I like to watch in romantic fiction! Did you happen to watch all 506 episodes? It's just that series that go on for so long often end up ruining their own characters/plot, so if that is the case here, I'd like to stop watching before it gets to that point. Hopefully, the H remains persistent to the end instead of losing steam much later on and does something out of character...

He is indeed! Tbh I did not...being an Indian show, it did go off on weird tracks....they even reincarnated! Their love story starts over but I wasn't into it much....they do have some cute pregnancy scenes before that though....Lemme know when you plan on stopping and I shall let you know if you'll be missing out on some nice scenes!

raani:

He is indeed! Tbh I did not...being an Indian show, it did go off on weird tracks....they even reincarnated! Their love story starts over but I wasn't into it much....they do have some cute pregnancy scenes before that though....Lemme know when you plan on stopping and I shall let you know if you'll be missing out on some nice scenes!

Duly noted! Yeah, I'll probably stop watching once they're happily expecting their first child since they're on a good note. But before the leads' love story resets, does the ML remain persistent towards the FL to the very end? LMAO, definitely not going to take the reincarnation crap seriously...

Ummmm....I don't remember the exact details tbh but I think they become rivals for a contract so they fight a lot but the pregnancy track was super cute!! 

raani:

Ummmm....I don't remember the exact details tbh but I think they become rivals for a contract so they fight a lot but the pregnancy track was super cute!! 

Lol, don't mind bickering as long as the love's there and the ML doesn't cheat, give up, or commit noble idiocy after falling hard. Thanks so much for recommending this and putting up with all my questions!

Jess4163:

Lol, don't mind bickering as long as the love's there and the ML doesn't cheat, give up, or commit noble idiocy after falling hard. Thanks so much for recommending this and putting up with all my questions!

I don't think he does any of that, you should be good! Aw man no worries!! Anytime! Do tell me if you liked it!

I second the recommendation dekha ek khwaab.

The ml is obsessive and Charming....and not really a good guy. He doesn't take no for an answer...befriends her ..manipulates her.. makes a contract that can only end up in their marriage and accidentally kills her past lover and doesn't show a morsel of remorse when she finds out. The fl in the first part was very enjoyable for me but as time went on she never gives up on the past lover..which makes it soo annoying at times. 

I can't guarantee the overall quality of the drama especially the second part...I always stop when she agrees to his marriage proposal cause what she did to him after that was just terrible and she regrets it too. Their chemistry was great tho.

I would only recommend this drama if you can handle plot holes and the general stupid that comes with indian offline dramas. The obsession on his side is guaranteed tho kinda slow burn.

Cicada:

I second the recommendation dekha ek khwaab.

The ml is obsessive and Charming....and not really a good guy. He doesn't take no for an answer...befriends her ..manipulates her.. makes a contract that can only end up in their marriage and accidentally kills her past lover and doesn't show a morsel of remorse when she finds out. The fl in the first part was very enjoyable for me but as time went on she never gives up on the past lover..which makes it soo annoying at times. 

I can't guarantee the overall quality of the drama especially the second part...I always stop when she agrees to his marriage proposal cause what she did to him after that was just terrible and she regrets it too. Their chemistry was great tho.

I would only recommend this drama if you can handle plot holes and the general stupid that comes with indian offline dramas. The obsession on his side is guaranteed tho kinda slow burn.

Man! Nostalgia. Such an old n good show but yeah real slow with over all progress. Even with her leaving her old ways took ages. She won't even comb her hair properly, bad cliche on their part. Being poor doesn't mean, you can't be nice in appearance. Eye roll.

Jess4163:

Thanks for the rec! I'll check it out when I get the chance since the 2nd ML sounds right up my ally, lol! I'm always up for an intense love triangle with fireworks galore...

Same same, always prefer 2 guy 1 girl triangles over others :>)

The best thing about it is that there are 0 side bitches for any of the guys. Fl's the og queen

If someone is interested you can go for Ghulam too. I just don't remember exact plot but it has 2guy 1 girl triangle with one obsessive ML . But female is too innocent and weak to handle. If I am wrong do correct me. 

I recently came across this thread and found a gem Shaurya aur Suhani ki kahani. Absolutely loved the chemistry b/w the leads!! Seriously in love with the MLs protective nature and how he remains an alpha even after he gets the girl :) Thank you all for this rec. Now I'm trying to hunt down more shows with a similar ML to cure my hangover from this show :P.