Hey guys!! I haven't posted in a while... but I need help with homework! ;_; I need quotes from the drama bad guy! doesn't matter which character but I prefer shim gun wook :) Please and thank you!! <3 <3 <3

Although is to late here you have:

“They drop ropes down from that tower, one by one, for people. People think that they can climb that rope, and everything will work out. So they grab one. But they’re rotted out, so people fall, and fall…I have one rope left. That’s it.”Gun-wook

“The thing about cats is, they don’t bite and kill a mouse all at once. They catch it, pretend to let it go, and play with it. When they finally get bored, they kill the mouse.”Gun-wook

“If I wear this (glass mask), could I see the world she saw?”ryu sensei

“one woman’s trash is another woman’s treasure.” madam shin

“Make someone love you. Don’t love them.”Gun-wook

“Don’t you have anybody you’d like to protect? Don’t you have family? If I were that man, I would have wanted to save her somehow, because she’s family.”Gun-wook

“Someday…I’ll be able to laugh peacefully like that, right?”Gun-wook

“What I’m most disappointed in after working here is knowing that the director I so admired and respected was really just wearing a mask of elegance.”jae-in to madam shin

“On the way here, I saw a couple eating a 700 won ice cream cone, and I was really envious. What’s so great about that? But I wondered if that might be happiness. Am I thinking wrongly? Isn’t it natural for someone to feel greedy when seeing nice things? If I hadn’t known anything from the start, I wouldn’t have gotten ambitious.”jae-in

“Don’t trust anyone.”Gun-wook

“In the complete darkness of night, it’s hard to tell which is the sky and which is land, and whether the light is fire or stars. Where is it I’m going? Is it heaven? Or is it hell?”Gun-wook

“Moon Jae-in, are you listening? This is the truth of the world you longed for. What will you do now? You choose. I’ll always be in the same place.”Gun-wook

“And if I come to work for Haeshin, I’ll come on my own merit. I want to live not because I’m somebody’s son but just as myself.”Tae-sung

“How would the world look out of the eyes of the one you loved? Jae-in-ah… I’ve had that thought. If I look at the world through a different gaze, how would it be? Jae-in… how are you? You have to be happy no matter what. If you look at my world through those eyes… I’ll be able to laugh, too. Now, won’t you look at my world instead of me?”Gun-wook

“Gun-wook, where are you? Is the world you’re looking at happy now?”Jae-in

5 years later and they finally got their answer. Love this!! haha

Iwyn:

5 years later and they finally got their answer. Love this!! haha

Seriously!     

p.s.  I loved this drama.   

xD even if it was a long time ago, i just wanted to give the quotes for the people who were searching the quotes like me, so you're welcome :D

Shunpi-chan:

xD even if it was a long time ago, i just wanted to give the quotes for the people who were searching the quotes like me, so you're welcome :D

thank you for the quotes! :') they're truly inspiring