these are my favourites but not in order..

1. Ren Guang Xi & Mu Chen (Autumn's Concerto)
2. Eun Chan and Han Kyul (Coffee Prince)
3. Jin Hun & Sam Soon (My Name is Kim Sam Soon)
4. Joo Won & Gil Ra Im (Secret Garden)
5. Domyouji & Makino (Hana Yori Dango)
6. Yoon Sung & Kim Na Na (City Hunter)
7. Park Soo Ha & Jang Hye Sung (I Hear Your Voice)
8. Mae Ri & Moo Kyul (Mary Stayed Out All Night)
9. Xin Yi & Cun Xi (Fated To Love You)
10. Ah Jung & Ki Joon (Lie to Me)
1. Park Soo Ha & Jang Hye Sung (I Hear Your Voice)
2. Ha Min Jae & Lee Shin-Young (The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry)
3. Goda Takeshi (Momo) & Iwaya Sumire (Kimi Wa Petto)
4. Lee Yoon Ho & Seo Min Jung (Unstoppable High Kick)
5. Cheng You Qing & Li Da Ren (In Time With You)
6. Okura Sho & Mineta Chisato (Atashinchi no Danshi)
7. Xiang Yu Ping & Yang Guo (Down With Love)
8. Ma Yu Hui & Chae Moo Ryong (Witch Yoo Hee)
9. Kang Ji Wook & Lee Yeon Jae (Scent of a Woman)
10. Jeon Jin Ho & Park Kae In (Personal Taste)

The first five couples were easy to decide but the rest of the list is a bit iffy...
After the top 5, they are pretty close and hard to differentiate for me.

1. Lee Hwon & Yeon Woo (The Moon Embracing the Sun)
2. Jung Woo & Soo Yeon (Missing You)
3. Choi Yoon & Me Ah Ri (A Gentleman's Dignity)
4. Seung Yoo & Se Ryeung (The Princess' Man)
5. Halu & Aki (Pride)
6. Boong Do & Hee Jin (Queen in-Hyun's Man)
7. Soo Hyun & Ji Woo (Time Between Dog & Wolf)
8. Ge Xiao & San Niang (Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei)
9. Guang Xi & Mu Cheng (Autumn's Concerto)
10. Choi Young & Eun Soo (Faith)

-winnie- wrote:
9. Tomoya Okazaki and Nagisa Furukawa (Clannad anime - I know they don't really count being anime characters but they are my ultimate top favorite couple :P)

love
1. Eun Chan and Han Kyul - Coffee Prince 2. Eun Chae and Moo Hyuk - Sorry, I Love You 3. Bao Zhu and Lin Dan Lang - Hi, My Sweetheart 4. Eun Soo and Tae Joo - Que Sera, Sera 5. Mi Ho and Dae Woong - My Girlfriend is a Gumiho So many Eun names...
1. Kim Boong Do & Choi Hee Jin ( Queen Inhyun's Man) 2. Kim Joo Won & Gil Ra Im (Secret Garden) 3.Choi Seung-hee & Kim Bok-shil (Which Star are you from?) 4. Go Eun-Chan & Choi Han-Gyul (Coffee Prince) 5.King Suk Jong & Dong Yi (Dong Yi) 6. Kang Bok Gu & Cha Eun Seok ( A Love to Kill) 7. Lee Se Ryung & Kim Seung Yoo (The Princess' man) 8.Shin Mi Rae & Jo Gook (City Hall) 9. Park Soo Ha & Jang Hye Sung (I hear your voice) 10.Qi Yue & Jiang Meng (devil beside you)
Mine would be: 1- Kang Maru and Seo EunGi (Innocent Man) 2- Joo Won and RaIm (Secret Garden) 3- Go Mi Nam/Nyu and Kang Shinwoo (You are beautiful) (I actually prefer this couple instead of the main one) 4- Geum Jandi and Yoon Jihoo (I was hoping till the very end for this couple to actually end together, I had to watch the drama like 6 times to get to like the main couple) 5-JoonSang and Yoojin (Winter Sonata) 6-Soran and DoSoo (Fugitive Plan B) (I feel the chemistry more in this couple than in the main one to be honest) 7-HyeNa and Dongchan (My fair lady) 8- Nao and Hiroto (Tatta Hitotsu no Koi) 9- Oska and Yoon Seul (Secret Garden) 10-Risa and Otani (Lovely complex) (I like the anime ver more though..) That's my list so far but it might change some day probably but as of now my list is like that
None of these are really in order... The only one I know for sure is the first one and they are my favourite couple EVER... The rest are all sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing I just can't choose between them... 1. DAM YEOWOOL <3 CHOI KANGCHI! 2. SUNG SHIWON <3 YOON YOONJAE! 3. TAE GONGSHIL <3 JOO JOONGWON! 4. GU MIHO <3 CHA DAEWOONG! 5. JANG HYESUNG <3 PARK SOOHA!! 6. GO MINYU <3 HWANG TAEKYUNG! 7. SEO EUNGI <3 KANG MARU ! 8. KIM YERIM <3 LEE HYUNSOO! 9. GIL RAIM <3 KIM JOOWON 10. SEO NAYOON <3 CHA MOO WON!! Yeah you probably think I have weird taste.. xD xP
1. Bang Yi-sook & Chun Jae-yong (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly)
2. Ko Bok-su & Chun Kyung (Ruler of Your Own World)
3. Makino Tsukushi & Domyoji Tsukasa (Hana Yori Dango)
4. Kim Hang-ah & Lee Jae-ha (King2Hearts)
5. Kim Soo-young & Noh Min-young (All About My Romance)
6. Noh Eun-seol & Cha Ji-heon (Protect The Boss)
7. Gil Ra-im & Kim Joo-won (Secret Garden)
8. Gu Mi-ho & Cha Dae-woong (My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho)
9. Oh Dal-ja & Kang Tae-bong (Dal-ja's Spring)
10.Han Qi Luo & Chen Ling (Mars)

Not 100% on the order, but those are some of my favorites.
This is hard. Other than my first place, the rest aren't necessarily in order. 1. Han Qi Luo and Chen Ling (MARS) Love, love, love this couple! <3 2. Kim Joo Won and Gil Ra Im (Secret Garden) 3. OSKA and Yoon Seul (Secret Garden) 4. Han Kang and Shin Ji Hyun (49 Days) 5. Sakurai Hiroki and Tahara Mika (Koizora) 6. Akiyama Shinichi and Kanzaki Nao (Liar Game) They should've done more with them. The chemistry was there! 7. Domyoji Tsukasa and Makino Tsukushi (Hana Yori Dango)/Dao Ming Si and Shan Cai (Meteor Garden) 8. Kanzaki Hiroto and Tsukioka Nao (Tatta Hitotsu no Koi) 9. Nakatsu Shuichi and Ashiya Mizuki (Hana Kimi) This should've happened... 10. Takano Kyohei and Nakahara Sunako (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) Honorable Mentions: Usami Kei and Aizawa Airu (Love Shuffle), Hanzawa Naoki and Hanzawa Hana (Hanzawa Naoki), Asamoto Soshi and Izawa Riiko (Zettai Kareshi), Lee Yoon Sung and Kim Na Na (City Hunter), Sawada Shin and Yankumi (Gokusen), and Goo Yong Ha and Moon Jae Shin (Sungkyunkwan Scandal) Yes I'm crazy, I know. Oh, and one last one: Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary (Running Man) I gotta love my favorite variety Monday Couple! <3
1. Woo Hwan and Eun Seong (Shining Inheritance) 2. Hyeon Su and Jeong In (Smile, You) 3. Han Gyul and Eun Chan (Coffee Prince) 4. Yong Ha and everyone (Sungkyunkwan Scandal) 5. Joo Won and RaIm (Secret Garden) 6. Dal Ja and Tae Bong (Dal Ja's Spring) 7. Qi Yue and Jiang Meng (Devil Beside You) 8. Joong Won and his beautiful manly hands god yes thank you (The Master's Sun) 9. Aki and Halu (Pride) 10. Tae Kyung aka Jang Geun Seuk and his (back then) beautifully styled hair (You're Beautiful)
1. Kang Maru & Seo Eun Gi (Innocent Man) 2. Seung Yoo & Se Ryeung (The Princess' Man) 3. Jung Shi Hyun & Yoon Soo Min (Cruel City) 4. Eun Oh & Arang (Arang and the Magistrate) 5. Kamiya Naoki & Shirakawa Riko (Buzzer Beat) 6. Jeon Jin Ho & Park Gae In (Personal Taste) 7. Kurosaki & Yoshikawa Tsurara (Kurosagi) 8. Ma Hye Ri & Seo In Woo (Prosecutor Princess) 9. Shinagawa Daichi & Adachi Hana (Yankee-kun to Megane-chan) 10. Choi Kang Chi & Dam Yeo-Wool (Gu Family Book)
1. Cheng Liang Liang & Qi Yi (Just You) 2. Seo Na Yoon & Cha Mu Won (Protect the Boss) 3. Gu Mi Ho & Cha Dae Wong (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho) 4. Makino Tsukushi & Domyoji Tsukasa (Hana Yori Dango) 5. Wi Mae Ri & Kang Mu Kyul (Mary Stayed Out All Night) 6. Nakahara Sunako & Takano Kyohei (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) 7. Kim Hang Ah & Lee Jae Ha (King2Hearts) 8. Lee Jae Shin & Eun Shi Kyung (King2Hearts) 9. Tong Jia Di & Huo Da (Why Why Love) 10. Lee Gak & Park Ha (Rooftop Prince)
1. Dokko Jin & Ae Jung (The Greatest Love) 2.Joo Won & Ra Im (Secret Garden) 3.Joo Joong-won & Tae Gong-shil (Master's Sun) 4. No Eun Seol & Cha Ji Heon (Protect the boss) 5. Prince Yi Gak & Park Ha (Rooftop Prince) 6. Ah Jung and Ki Joon (Lie to Me) 7. Lee Yoon Sung & Kim Nana (City Hunter) 8. Hong Nan Hee & Byun Hyung Tae(9 Ends, 2Out) 9.Eun Jae & Park Moo Yul (Wild Romance)
My list in no order: *Sung Shi-Won & Yoon Yoon-Je {Reply 1997} *Kim Joo Won & Gil Ra Im {Secret Garden} *Kang Ma-Roo & Seo Eun-Gi {Nice Guy} *Kim Boong Do & Choi Hee Jin{Queen In Hyun's Man} *Kang Hyeon-Su & Seo Jeong-In {Smile, You} *Domyoji Tsukasa & Makino Tsukushi {Hana Yori Dango} *Qi Yue & Jiang Meng {Devil Beside You} *Choi Kang Chi & Dam Yeo-Wool {Gu Family Book} *Shin Chaegyung & Lee Shin {Goong} *Jang Hye-Sung & Park Soo-Ha {I Hear Your Voice} If I could I'd write even more :P
I didn't realize my list would change so quickly, but Chen Ling and Han Qi Luo (MARS) are now my 2nd favorite couple (still behind Lee Hwon and Yeon Woo in The Moon that Embraces the Sun.)

I'm in love with how in love they are.