Kanojo wa Uso Wo Aishisugiteru: Set within music field, "Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru" depicts a love story between a 25-year-old sound engineer and 16-year-old high school student Riko, who posessess a gifted voice. 25-year-old sound engineer Aki (Takeru Sato) is a member of popular band "Crude Play," but right after the band decides to make their major record debut Aki quits the band. But, Aki provides his music to Crude Play under the name of producer Soichiro. Aki begins to date Riko (Sakurako Ohara), whose father runs a fruit and vegetable shop. Riko doesn't know about Aki's background, but she likes to listen to him hum. Riko is in a band herself, with childhood friend Yuichi and Sota. One day she is scouted by producer Soichiro. Kaito Royale Thieves lurk at a high society party hosted by a jeweler. Their target is an Alexandrite ring called "Alexander's tear" and said to be the the best jewel among jewels. Kamimura Rei has been recruited by Nishizaki, the butler of a mysterious woman called Kitaba Yoko, to steal the ring. Katagiri Karen and Kishihara Taiga have each been recruited for the same purpose too, and they plot to get close to the target. Rei, who prefers to play the lone wolf, had accepted the job because Nishizaki had hinted at knowing something about lost memory. Neither Rei, Karen, Taiga nor another thief are aware of each other. And so, this leads to an all out demonstration of their ability to cheat and steal what has been stolen. The tragic history of the ring which had caused its owner to die and a shadowy evil organization pose challenges to them.
Does anyone have working links to the Hardsub version of Hot Shot by IFS? I've looked in all the usual places plus tons more but all the links are dead & there are no seeders on D-Addicts. I know there is a softsub version but they are RMVB files & my TV player can't play those. If anyone has any working links for the IFS version I'd really appreciate it. :)
I can't find this Japanese drama: Sky High
I am looking for the following to d/load:

With Subs:

The Joy Luck Club (China, 1993)

Sleepless Night (Korean, 2013)

Like Father, Like Son (Japanese, 2013)

For Dramas I'm looking for old Hong Kong dramas without subs:

The Final Verdict (1988)
The Greed of Man (1993)
Behind Silk Curtains (1988)
Song Bird (1990)
Looking Back in Anger (1989)

The Hong Kong dramas are probably too hard to find online (Sites which stream them are difficult to access outside of China) so I'm hoping to download them. If anyone knows where I can find these dramas I will be very grateful :)
-winnie- wrote: I am looking for the following to d/load:

With Subs:

The Joy Luck Club (China, 1993)

Sleepless Night (Korean, 2013)

Like Father, Like Son (Japanese, 2013)

For Dramas I'm looking for old Hong Kong dramas without subs:

The Final Verdict (1988)
The Greed of Man (1993)
Behind Silk Curtains (1988)
Song Bird (1990)
Looking Back in Anger (1989)

The Hong Kong dramas are probably too hard to find online (Sites which stream them are difficult to access outside of China) so I'm hoping to download them. If anyone knows where I can find these dramas I will be very grateful :)

I found Joy Luck Club....here.
Hey there, i have afew request for you guys xD.
First for football fans :P.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pud0Sxrld28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGTcCq23Mho
Second for Pokemon fans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vidMsubS3DE
Ai Shinozaki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBneyDSOz7k
I wanna know i what tv shows she appeared, and where can i watch it online.
Third, SnSd.
I've watched the drama "Can we get married?" and in the middle of the drama appears a Commercial with Seo Hyun. Maybe someone know where can i found it.
Thank you all for all your effort trying to help the community and sorry for my bad english. Greetings from Argentina.
I'm looking for a place to watch Lan yu. Preferably to stream, but if I have to download it, that's okay too. With English subs.
Sorry for not updating this list. I will have it updated by this Wednesday. :) Things got really busy with school. lol

*edit* So things got super busy. I'm sorry. Will update this soon! :)
Does anyone know where I can find Aku no Kyoten Josho (Lesson of Evil Opening Chapter)? It's a Japanese drama that aired in 2012, based on the movie Lesson of Evil.
I'm looking for a few old jdramas for download, but not torrents. I want to find them in a good quality, i found them all on doramax264 but the quality sucks so i want to find them with a better quality, not encoded to small files.
Saigo no koi (raw)
Perfect Love (raw)
Ice World (raw)
Last Christmas (original hardsubbed files by studiooto)
Love Revolution (original hardsubbed files by mugen dorama)
I've watched You Who Came from the Stars with English subs already.
I'm looking for a place where I can download or stream for the Cantonese dubbed version of it for my dad.
I suddenly want to rewatch this but can't seem to find it Justice Pao.
MDL link for Justice Pao

This doesn't need to be subbed. All it needs to be is the right version (TVB).
List has been updated! Make sure you check before posting to see if it is already under "Found" or "Still Looking".