Its You:

I wasn't planning on watching any drams for a while but I've been on this website quite too often these days and seeing The Longest Day in Chang'an mentioned here, I impulsively started watching it. Currently up to episode 9  and my anxiety level is up at the ceiling but I can't seem to stop watching.  The show is intriguing and so good. 

Lately I have noticed that even though I like to watch fluffy dramas I seem to enjoy  the more intense shows more.  So glad to find this club and  come across these dramas which I would  not normally watch.

Lol and that's the best part of not planning...the spontaneous watch is, most of the time, the best watch. I hope you enjoy it all the way ^^

Guys for some reason I’m going to start watching legend of concibine zhenhuan?‍♀️?‍♀️

varie_nyoka15:

Guys for some reason I’m going to start watching legend of concibine zhenhuan?‍♀️?‍♀️

That's a great choice!! ^_^

Just keep a cup of relaxing herbal tea (or something similar) nearby, you're gonna need it to calm your nerves/lower your blood pressure while watching, lol!! :D

varie_nyoka15:

Enjoy!!! That show is iconic for so many reasons, and Zhen Huan is one of my favorite characters ever!

I have finally finished watching the Longest day of Chang'an.  There are many things I love about this one but most importantly I think the production.  I have added  Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace to my watch list but will hold it for a but before I start. Need to watch a few light ones to watch before I can watch another intense drama.  

Seen a lot of positive commentary about Ancient Love Poetry.  Thats another one to look forward to. Looking forward to comments after its completion in this group. 

Its You:

I have finally finished watching the Longest day of Chang'an.  There are many things I love about this one but most importantly I think the production.  I have added  Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace to my watch list but will hold it for a but before I start. Need to watch a few light ones to watch before I can watch another intense drama.  

Seen a lot of positive commentary about Ancient Love Poetry.  Thats another one to look forward to. Looking forward to comments after its completion in this group. 

I still need to start it, I'm currently watching Legend of Fei after misfiring on several others.  I hope I can stick with LoF and then I can strap myself onto the crazy ride that The Longest Day of Chang'an will be! ;)

Also had felt a strong pull to Ancient Love Poetry and can't wait till it's all subbed so I can binge watch it!

Its You:

Haha it certainly was intense and it a good idea to start a few light ones.  I also started watching some light, as well as dramas from other era's, after the completion of The Longest Day in Chang'an. ≧◠‿◠≦ 

I've been apprehensive about The Longest Day in Chang'an. From the summary it sounds like the show is basically surrounding one day?

It seems like it will be difficult to build the lead-up and motivations. But at the same time shows and movies that focused exclusively on a single day can be masterpieces.

Just stumbled across this because of @Bilzzardahm s articles about XiaXia and Wuxia.
I am currently watching The Story of Ming Lan.

It is great, that this club exists ^-^

Pot-Pourri Haru:

Just stumbled across this because of @Bilzzardahm s articles about XiaXia and Wuxia.
I am currently watching The Story of Ming Lan.

It is great, that this club exists ^-^

Welcome to our humble little corner! 

Feel free to discuss anything related to historicals ^^

Guys I’m looking for arranged marriage traditional dramas..i feel bored now coz i think I’ve watched literally all …any recommendations?

I’ve all these

Rebel princess

Story of Ming lan

Princess silver 

Fake princess 

For married doctress

Blooms at ruyi pavilion 

Legend of yunxi

Romance of the tiger and rose

Love by hypnotic 

Goodbye my princess 

Sword and the brocade 

Cuodian yuan yang

Chef fang

Literally all some jot mentioned here

varie_nyoka15:

Guys I’m looking for arranged marriage traditional dramas..i feel bored now coz i think I’ve watched literally all …any recommendations?

I’ve all these

Rebel princess

Story of Ming lan

Princess silver 

Fake princess 

For married doctress

Blooms at ruyi pavilion 

Legend of yunxi

Love by hypnotic 

Goodbye my princess 

Sword and the brocade 

Cuodian yuan yang

Chef fang

Would you mind if I turned this into a list? I am having trouble of keeping up with all the recs, or ideas and I saw on your profile, that you haven't made it into one

varie_nyoka15:

Have you watched General's Lady? I dropped it, so I can't exactly recommend it, but it does have an arranged marriage premise.

varie_nyoka15:

I’ve all these

Rebel princess

Story of Ming lan

Princess silver 

Fake princess 

For married doctress

Blooms at ruyi pavilion 

Legend of yunxi

Love by hypnotic 

Goodbye my princess 

Sword and the brocade 

Cuodian yuan yang

Chef fang

Try Oh my General ....it's a nice drama .... Sandra Ma played a role of a powerful general ....it's basically reversal ..... Beautiful ML and Handsome FL

xinya:

Have you watched General's Lady? I dropped it, so I can't exactly recommend it, but it does have an arranged marriage premise.

General's Lady is 1 of my favourites.. U do have to give it a few episodes for the story to get a good move on..