Oh... Thank you!  I haven't checked the feeds yet.  :)   hope they don't complain too much.  The top 10 we have are the cream of the crop!

lyr1c:

When I click lists it also shows at the top so when people see this they will also be able to vote if they would like

Ohh.. awesome!  It's featured!! Woohoo!

virgievirgie:

Ohh.. awesome!  It's featured!! Woohoo!

Woot and more Woot!  

Apparently, the HDC list is cool enough to be featured!  Thanks to the algorithm or kind MDLer who did that!

Hi club members,

How do you feel about extending the final voting past this weekend to have it end on Monday (Belgium time) aka Sunday night (USA West Coast time)?  This will allow weekenders to vote as we started the voting late due to technical difficulties.

Thoughts?

virgievirgie:

Hi club members,

How do you feel about extending the final voting past this weekend to have it end on Monday (Belgium time) aka Sunday night (USA West Coast time)?  This will allow weekenders to vote as we started the voting late due to technical difficulties.

Thoughts?

I'm ok with that, in case more users would like to vote :)

WandereR:

I'm ok with that, in case more users would like to vote :)

virgievirgie:

Hi club members,

Thoughts?

agreed!!!    

@VIRGIE:  update the Historical List, and send me the link.  Once I get it, I'll update the period list and post a "last call" on the HDC forum and the Global feed.  

I can't believe that SFD is in 5th place.  Oh, my heart!  LOL

THANKS SO MUCH VIRGIEEEEEEE!

virgievirgie:

Hi club members,

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me.

Hi everyone!! 

I'm so happy members are keeping HDC busy & warm while I'm away!! :))) 

I see I missed (and I'll keep missing, I just had an hour + internet + PC access to spare today) lots of important stuff, I love the idea of the Hall of Fame lists, I'm featuring the 2 final ones in the front page in a minute!

Wouldn't it be cool if this would be a regular thing, like every 2-4 months or so? And since you made 2 this time, what about making another 2 lists next time, but focusing on 2 different (again mutually exclusive if possible) themes/types? What do you all think?

I did sneaked in about a week ago and updated the Currently Airing section, but I just managed to get through all of my 150+ of notifications left only now -- and I was positively surprised to find out that 2/3 of them was from Historical Dramas Club!!!

By the way, if Lord of the Rings movies trilogy was in MDL, the genres I'd personally add to it (per MDL convention) would be: Fantasy, Friendship, Action, Adventure, Historical, War.
And on Game of Thrones TV-series, I'd add the genres: Political, Historical, Fantasy, Mature, War, Action.
Or something like that. :D

Keep being awesome, beautiful people!! <3

@Estell: 

you wrote: Wouldn't it be cool if this would be a regular thing, like every 2-4 months or so? And since you made 2 this time, what about making another 2 lists next time, but focusing on 2 different (again mutually exclusive if possible) themes/types? What do you all think? 

I think anything with lists in a good idea.  I will warn you, it gets pretty messy.  The key is to be specific.  example: only series, only a particular topic, no time travel.   I spent much time in round 1 and two of this HDC hall of fame adding & removing titles because people didn't agree with the criteria we set.  And let's not forget the length of time it takes for a list to update (and when it doesn't, it is frustrating... but Virgie Virgie came to the rescue!) 

And, I have to post the results with info on what worked / could work better next time. 

:) :) :)

Is this what you are suppose to do when you have to join IDK