The most recent moon scene that was striking for me was in Love between Fairy and Devil ...

I agree with @CdramaMaven4762.  LBFD is the first one that comes to mind.

I know this is a historical drama club, but in many modern C-dramas, they use "The Moon is Beautiful" to say "I love you" referencing the phrase used by a Japanese novelist.  I also find that incredibly romantic when I see scenes like that.

CdramaMaven4762:

The most recent moon scene that was striking for me was in Love between Fairy and Devil ...

Agreed! This would be my answer as well off the top of my head. LBFD has some really beautiful cinematography. 

CdramaMaven4762:

I 100% agree, like many others this was the first drama that came to my head. This would relate to the 12th point mentioned by Wish Upon A Star, of love. They also mentioned that the full moon was a holiday celebrated by all couples/lovers. 

Since finishing Love Between Fairy and Devil, I'm currently torn between starting Love like the galaxy, The Blue Whisper, Immortal Samsara or One and Only.

If anyone has seen any or all of these, can you help me choose which I should start watching? :) 

Ari:

Since finishing Love Between Fairy and Devil, I'm currently torn between starting Love like the galaxy, The Blue Whisper, Immortal Samsara or One and Only.

If anyone has seen any or all of these, can you help me choose which I should start watching? :) 

I’ve completed The Blue Whisper and Immortal Samsara. Haven’t watched One and Only, and currently watching Love Like the Galaxy. Depending on which you prefer to watch, but if you’re going for something like LBFD, then TBW and IS will be more similar. LLTG and OAO are more of political historical dramas

Ari:

These are all great options.  I saw them all except for Immortal Samsara  To me, I ranked them in this order according to my personal rating:

1) I LOVE One & Only but that's because I enjoy the angst and the quiet, deep romance.  It's only 24 episodes, so even if it's slow for some, it's not that bad.  Besides, I love Bai Lu and Allen Ren.  Their quiet and deep love moved me.  Here's my review: https://mydramalist.com/profile/voicelesslove/reviews/166157

2) Love like the Galaxy is great as well.  Great acting from Zhao Lu Si and Leo Wu, and I am a fan of them both.  Part 1 has more comedy and is more about families and sweet romance.  Part 2 is darker with more angst, and a lot of revenge.  I personally like Part 2 more but many like Part 1 more.   My reviews of Part 1 and 2.

https://mydramalist.com/profile/voicelesslove/reviews/223025

https://mydramalist.com/profile/voicelesslove/reviews/227373

3) The Blue Whisper is different since it's a fantasy drama with a lot of CGI and fight scenes (beautiful cinematography and CGI/green screen).  Also a lot of angst but more comedic moments than One & Only.  It's a different feel.  It's pretty good if you are a fan of Dilraba and Allen Ren (I am not a fan of Dilraba).  

*edit* The Blue Whisper will be the most similar to LBFD.

Here are my reviews of part 1 and 2.

https://mydramalist.com/profile/voicelesslove/reviews/207331

https://mydramalist.com/profile/voicelesslove/reviews/207655

I am waiting for Immortal Samsara to finish airing and then decide if I want to watch it.  It seems like a typical xianxia drama with a lot of angst and obsessive love .  I am not a Yang Zi fan, so I am not sure if I will watch it.   I do want to see Cheng Yi again after Love & Redemption.

Hope this is helpful.

virgievirgie:
I hope this is helpful.  

This post was more than helpful thank you! I'm going to take time to look at your reviews and make my decision. 

awkward potato:
but if you’re going for something like LBFD, then TBW and IS will be more similar. LLTG and OAO are more of political historical dramas

Thank you :) 

So happy to see other historical drama lovers, became a huge fan after watching 

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and the banner makers are so talented ughhhhh i would love a banner. Also just finished Love between fairy and Devil, I'm swooning. Fairy is so strong, I"M WEAK IN THE KNEE FOR DEVIL Oo. I'd love to join this cute loving community.

Sunshine Babe:
I'd love to join this cute loving community.

Hi Ray, (haha checked your page)  and  (•◡•) /  to the cute loving community HDC 

If you would like one of the banners on you page then you can just pick one. Just copy and past :))

Sunshine Babe:

So happy to see other historical drama lovers, became a huge fan after watching 

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and the banner makers are so talented ughhhhh i would love a banner. Also just finished Love between fairy and Devil, I'm swooning. Fairy is so strong, I"M WEAK IN THE KNEE FOR DEVIL Oo. I'd love to join this cute loving community.

I've recently finished LBFD too! I loved it. Welcome to the community~ 

It seems that Bright as the moon is going to be one of those dramas that I am watching/have watched that makes me question why I don't drop dramas... still gonna watch it, but it's gonna be painful.

hoshthegoat:

It seems that Bright as the moon is going to be one of those dramas that I am watching/have watched that makes me question why I don't drop dramas... still gonna watch it, but it's gonna be painful.

For everything is a first time ^^ but if you really can't drop then yup you'll suffer.  But bc you're already expect the worst of the drama it hopefully only gets better :))

Shenmi:

For everything is a first time ^^ but if you really can't drop then yup you'll suffer.  But bc you're already expect the worst of the drama it hopefully only gets better :))

I'm glad that at least I'm watching a few other dramas that I actually enjoy at the same time.

Hopefully it gets better and doesn't plateau in it's poor quality  like the "Master devil do not kiss me" series, which I'm still struggling through now.

(It's not that these dramas are necessarily bad per se, it's just that I personally find them pretty meh in terms of entertaining me.)