I'm still going through the list! OMO Sleepy!!! But I second A Man Called God ~ I don't know how I finished it! Oh man...Stink stank stunk. I was way too generous in my review. I want a do over.
KK I'm taking tallies lol So far there's 2 nos for A Man Called God, Lie To Me, Manny, Sunny Happiness, Baby-Faced Beauty, and Cinderella Man.........I waited until about 3 votes for no for both Poseidon and Spy Myung Wol. So........we'll see lol
Drop Manny and Babyfaced Beauty for sure
KamZ wrote: Drop Manny and Babyfaced Beauty for sure

Ok so after getting 3 nos and re-assessing the synopsis of both. ............I am dropping Baby-faced Beauty. Not interesting enough from the synopsis with it getting this many nos to it. I'm reluctant to drop Manny though, it sounds interesting.........so it's surviving, for now.
49 Days- blergh Bachelor's Vegetable Store- too makjang without point Bara no nai Hanaya- eugh Bartender- the anime was boring as all getout Bloody Monday- drop, read the manga, soooo much better! Chuno- watch until the shirts come on, then drop it Creating Destiny- booooooooooooring Fugitive: Plan B- blergh God of Study- not worth it Godhand Teru- toooooo damn cheesy Anything Hanakimi- Manga loyalist Heaven's Flower- verrrry strange, I did not manage to finish it. Hong Gil Dong- I just could not get through the excessive wire work and general stupidity. Ikemen Desu Ne- really? REALLY? One or the other. Ouran High School Host Club- no, just.... no Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon- WHY?! Why oh why is this on your list. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF SUBJECTING YOURSELF TO THIS!?!??!?
Sleepninja wrote: Jeanie! Come take a looky loo! Here are the candidates for execution. Tell me if there's any you find despicable enough to kill.

A Man Called God
Lie To Me
Manny
Midas
Misaki Number ONE
Nine Tailed Fox:
Otomen
Sunny Happiness
The Tempest
Witch Yoo Hee
A Thousand Kisses
Get Karl
Heading to the Ground
Hello Miss
Hammer Session
Autumn Tale
Baby-faced Beauty
Bad Love
Cinderella Man
Drunken to Love You

Okay...Here we go.

Call of the Country ~ OMO! I promise you, it is so damn boring. Scrubbing your toilet would give you a bigger thrill.
Exhibition of Fireworks ~ Oh my gosh...this is such a sucky mess. And you know how much I love Kang Ji Hwan so to say that...I mean it!
Lie to Me ~ Okay...I have to admit I really don't want you to drop this. Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye have smoking chemistry and their moments are very cute. But that is all that is good. I mean it. That's it. There is nothing else to redeem this show!
Midas ~ Oh Jang Hyuk! Oorie Hyukie! This could have been so much better. I am sorry I wasted my time. And that is saying a lot!
My Sweet Seoul ~ So damn bad I forgot I even watched it! It's not even on my list! I dropped this like it was scalding!
One Fine Day ~ Again...When I love my eyetamins..I love them deeply but Gong Yoo could not save this! Drop it baby!
Paradise Farm. ~ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Romance Town ~ I couldn't stick with it...others could. I just don't know.
Witch Yoo Hee ~ I've said it before .... Why?

1000 Years of Love ~ This is a drama that stars my Ahjussi! okay? My Ahjussi! So you know this is hard for me. This drama sucked so hard it broke my vacuum. It was so bad. Don't do it Sleepy. Just watch I'm Sorry, I Love you or Cain and Abel or Road #1 or anything, anything else by So Ji Sub ssi! Okay? Okay!
PS... Don't drop Chuno or Hong Gil Dong! Huggles Han-chan! Seranghae! ♥♥♥
I liked Bloody Monday. Haha. I thought it was good. I also like Miura Haruma though...mostly because of that drama :p

Cat Street was a snooze fest. Honestly it was really boring. Only 6 episodes and it just felt dull and I dunno why I made myself try to finish it. Haha
Hangebokhan wrote: 49 Days- blergh

Bachelor's Vegetable Store- too makjang without point

Bara no nai Hanaya- eugh

Bartender- the anime was boring as all getout

Bloody Monday- drop, read the manga, soooo much better!

Chuno- watch until the shirts come on, then drop it

Creating Destiny- booooooooooooring

Fugitive: Plan B- blergh

God of Study- not worth it

Godhand Teru- toooooo damn cheesy

Anything Hanakimi- Manga loyalist

Heaven's Flower- verrrry strange, I did not manage to finish it.

Hong Gil Dong- I just could not get through the excessive wire work and general stupidity.

Ikemen Desu Ne- really? REALLY? One or the other.

Ouran High School Host Club- no, just.... no

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon- WHY?! Why oh why is this on your list. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF SUBJECTING YOURSELF TO THIS!?!??!?

lol I might end up dropping the Hana Kimi remake, but the Taiwan version is definitely not a candidate.
Sleepninja wrote: lol I might end up dropping the Hana Kimi remake, but the Taiwan version is definitely not a candidate.

I loved the Taiwanese version haha. Aside from the cliffhanger ending it's really close to the manga and Jiro and Wu Chun are great :p And Ella makes a better tomboy haha
Prosecutor Princess- my tolerance for stupid is VERY low. Quartet- very, VERY badly edited, making it extremely hard to follow RH Plus- cheese factor Romance Town- don't bother Salamander Guru and the Gang- again, tolerance for stupid.... it looks like it is aimed to 5yearolds Star's Lover- meh Summer Scent- Pick one of the four The Musical- not worth watching, soooo very generic Time Between Dog and Wolf- apparently very good, I never got it... Vampire Host- cheesy, tolerance for stupid Winter Sonata- pick ONE, seen one, seen em all
Jeaniessi wrote: PS... Don't drop Chuno or Hong Gil Dong!

Huggles Han-chan! Seranghae! ♥♥♥

Not saying to drop Chuno entirely, just stop once the shirts come on XDDD

HGD? Drop like a hot coal.
Ok, A Man Called God has been culled.
Sleepninja wrote: Ok, A Man Called God has been culled.

Good call.
Guys.. as much as i want to add something here, i can find none...there's just one film that occupy my dropped list and it's lavander 2..because i can't find place to watch it...i don't easily give up on watching a certain drama...if i get bored i put it on hold, then continue watching it some other time.. I scanned all your dropped one and halved of it i already watched and somehow i enjoyed them (because i watched them in my own language so maybe that's the reason i enjoyed it) and halved of it are not yet seen by my eye so someday i might give them a chance...maybe^^