Sleepninja wrote: Jeanie! Come take a looky loo! Here are the candidates for execution. Tell me if there's any you find despicable enough to kill.

A Man Called God
Lie To Me
Manny
Midas
Misaki Number ONE
Nine Tailed Fox:
Otomen
Sunny Happiness
The Tempest
Witch Yoo Hee
A Thousand Kisses
Get Karl
Heading to the Ground
Hello Miss
Hammer Session
Autumn Tale
Baby-faced Beauty
Bad Love
Cinderella Man
Drunken to Love You

Also, if ya'll see any others on my PTW list that you think deserve death, please let me know. I'm keeping tally and the worst of the worst get destroyed.

The only one i've seen completely is Heading to the Ground...and I enjoyed it. It's good but not great.
KK Thanks for the input :D
Sleepninja wrote: Jeanie! Come take a looky loo! Here are the candidates for execution. Tell me if there's any you find despicable enough to kill.

Otomen

This was the drama I absolutely LOVED! Of course it was slightly stupid, but I laughed at every episode. Otomen is a comedy, it doesn't need to have a serious plot, so I was more than satisfied with how it came out. Also the only reasons I can find why somebody would drop this show is that either they've read the manga or don't get the cross-references. But you know, that's just my opinion. I'm sure there are hundreds of drama fans who wouldn't agree with my dropped list. :D
It's just that calling this show "despicable" was a bit too harsh for me, since it's one of my favourites.
yaven wrote: This was the drama I absolutely LOVED! Of course it was slightly stupid, but I laughed at every episode. Otomen is a comedy, it doesn't need to have a serious plot, so I was more than satisfied with how it came out. Also the only reasons I can find why somebody would drop this show is that either they've read the manga or don't get the cross-references. But you know, that's just my opinion. I'm sure there are hundreds of drama fans who wouldn't agree with my dropped list. :D
It's just that calling this show "despicable" was a bit too harsh for me, since it's one of my favourites.

No worries. :D Thank you for your help. I also take tallies for yes's because people liking the drama is an important factor as well.
Ok so here's the current list of possible drops.

Lie To Me
Midas
Misaki Number ONE
Nine Tailed Fox
Otomen
Sunny Happiness
The Tempest
Witch Yoo Hee
A Thousand Kisses
Get Karl
Heading to the Ground
Hello Miss
Hammer Session
Autumn Tale
Bad Love
Cinderella Man
Drunken to Love You
49 Days
Bara no nai Hanaya
Bartender
Bloody Monday
Chuno
Creating Destiny
Fugitive Plan B
God of Study
Godhand Teru
Heaven's Flower
Hong Gil Dong
Ikemen Desu Ne
Ouran High School Host Club
Call of the Country
My Sweet Seoul
One Fine Day
Paradise Farm
Romance Town
1,000 Years of Love
Prosecutor Princess
Quartet
RH Plus
Exhibition of Fireworks
Salamander Guru
Star's Lover
Summer Scent
The Musical
Time Between Dog and Wolf
Vampire Host
Winter Sonata
Cat Street

So please tell me if there's one on here you think I should drop, or if you think i should NOT drop it. Also If you find any others on my plant to watch list that you think should be dropped. Please let me know. Thank you. :)
You know my opinion XD
I dropped Time between dog and wolf... But Rain loved it and kamz liked it. Romance Town Drunken to Love You
Sleepninja wrote: [SIZE="3"]Ok so here's the current list of possible drops.
So please tell me if there's one on here you think I should drop, or if you think i should NOT drop it. Also If you find any others on my plant to watch list that you think should be dropped. Please let me know. Thank you. :)

Lie To Me - you can drop it. Or you can watch it till episode 10 and then drop it.
Drunken to Love You - I dropped it. Silly, mushy and dragging.
49 Days - ehm. I didn't like it. In my opinion, it ruined what could have been a wonderful story. But I wouldn't suggest to drop it: I would be much more interested in your opinion. Furthermore, only a few of us didn't like it.
Bara no nai Hanaya - I loved it. It's a great drama. Don't drop it, but be warned it's not a shiny, glamourous drama whit events at every turn. It's a sweet family drama with a twist, with a wonderful girl.
Fugitive Plan B - I loved it. Again, I'm pretty alone here.
Hong Gil Dong - I dropped it. Usual Hong Sister's soup. But I have to be repetitive: I'm almost alone here.
Ikemen Desu Ne - Liked it more than YaB. Enough said
Ouran High School Host Club - It's hilarious. Nothing more though
Paradise Farm - yawn and drop, not necessarily in this order
Romance Town - only seen 15 minutes. Enough to drop it.

Haven't seen the others. Take it as it is: a simple matter of opinion. :D
amrita828 wrote: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Lie To Me - you can drop it. Or you can watch it till episode 10 and then drop it.
49 Days - ehm. I didn't like it. In my opinion, it ruined what could have been a wonderful story. But I wouldn't suggest to drop it: I would be much more interested in your opinion. Furthermore, only a few of us didn't like it.
Bara no nai Hanaya - I loved it. It's a great drama. Don't drop it, but be warned it's not a shiny, glamourous drama whit events at every turn. It's a sweet family drama with a twist, with a wonderful girl.
Fugitive Plan B - I loved it. Again, I'm pretty alone here.
Hong Gil Dong - I dropped it. Usual Hong Sister's soup. But I have to be repetitive: I'm almost alone here.
Paradise Farm - yawn and drop, not necessarily in this order

Haven't seen the others. Take it as it is: a simple matter of opinion. :D

Thanks bunches. So Romance Town got 3 nos and 0 yes, sooo DEATH!

amrita828 wrote: [/COLOR][/FONT]

I dropped Ikemen Desu Ne too (but my reason is that they look like 15 year olds and Japanese Jeremy grossed me out. It was all about not being visually stimulating. :D)

I like Ouran HighSHC, but yeah....It's just funny. It's short , 25 minutes per episode or less.

Dropped Romance Town

Hong Gil Dong has been on my on hold list for almost a year and I haven't even finished the first episode.

Drunken to Love You...I couldn't even get through the first episode, but you know how much I like Rainie Yang and her non-acting skills...lol
LOL, I haven't managed to watch one single drama with Rainy Yang in it yet. I dropped them all by episode 4 at the latest. I guess we share the same opinion on her. :D
Wait, I watched Meteor Garden, but she had all in all 10 minutes screen time, so it adds up. :p
Cat Street has been dropped.
Otomen- I barely have any memory of this one, so it was kinda on the line... Sunny Happiness- I completed it, it wasn't bad, but it was to drawn out Witch Yoo Hee- Don't even start. Bad Love-Unless you want to shed some serious tears, both in anger and sadness, drop. Drunken to Love You-I watched like one episode, and its redundant, pretty much like Fated to Love You, I dropped. Bartender-VERY VERY slow, drop unless your a fan. Bloody Monday-This one is a must watch. Chuno-Again, a must watch. Creating Destiny-Don't even start. Fugitive Plan B-I liked it. God of Study- Eh... Godhand Teru- I kinda liked it.. Hong Gil Dong- Must watch. Ikemen Desu Ne- If you have watched YAB, like most everyone has, this is like a diet version imo, I say drop. Time Between Dog and Wolf- I liked this, one of my favs. Vampire Host-DROP
Sleepninja wrote:

49 Days
Prosecutor Princess
Time Between Dog and Wolf

Sleepy we have talked about it, but I just really want to suggest you think about these three before dropping them.
49 Days-- I was disappointed with the story after episode 11 but I think to be fair, its a story that has something different from others. I would recommend you watch Who Are You? first though... Yoon Kye Sang is the main lead :D
Prosecutor Princess-- this is drama doesnt have much difference from other love comedies, but the drama is cute. Basing my suggestion on some of the recommendations you have given me. I think this drama you will enjoy.
Time Between Dog and Wolf-- this is my favorite drama of them all. I loved this drama, I have watched more than three times. I know its my biased opinion, but it also has Lee Jun Ki, you like him. It has tons of action and adventure, and it has a nice love story. I think you should give it a try before dropping it.
Ok, kinda in the same line as Sleepie.. here is my on hold list, should I drop or finish? : Barairo no Seisen Call of the Country Color of Woman Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa Deka Wanko Me too, Flower Paradise Farm Protect the Boss Tazza Tokyo DOGS Vampire Prosecutor