Tamra Island:

I just don't know how many times I went back to watch the drama after 2-3 episodes but it could not happen. The plot was interesting yes but there was something lacking about the characters, especially "William". Maybe someday I will find the courage and hopefully the spare time and watch it.
Absolute Boyfriend (Taiwanese)
No matter how hard I try to watch this drama, I still couldn't stand hearing a different language (Taiwanese). It's probably because I already got used listening to Japanese and Korean. I like the main character of the drama and I'd love to watch it! But don't get me wrong, I watched a few Taiwanese dramas before, but it was Filipino-Dubbed. :D

Rebound
Stopped watching during episode 6. The flow of the story wasn't really exciting and intense. And everything was too dull.
Smile Dong Hae? Too long and draggy?
darkangel662008 wrote: I'll wait for the day that I need to drop a drama:)

RainFlower wrote: I wish I could be as a tolerant as you :)

lol I used to never drop dramas, but for some reason I lost my patience with a few and dropped them as a result. Ah well, there are plenty of others to watch instead of those. ^^
I don't drop dramas since I go through a lot of trouble while picking a drama.
I agree 100% with your dislike of Shin Min Ah. >.< I haven't even been able to watch a full episode of "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" because of her. I really enjoy Lee Seung Gi too, so I might try for my third time too.
I'm still learning forums apparently. Anyways, I've dropped a few. XD "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho"- I just can't get over my dislike of Shin Min Ah. I've tried, going on a third time now, but she's just like one of those people you meet that for no apparent reason you instantly hate. I don't like her acting style, she just comes across as fake to me, so I can't even escape into the world the drama creates. It's a shame because I really wanted to like this drama. I suppose I'll try again just to see Lee Seung Gi. "Boys Over Flowers" - Ok, so I eventually finished this drama because I had to see why everyone raves about it and says it's a must see. I still don't get it. I dropped this maybe 6 times before finally buckling down and finishing it. I regret it. I don't know why I hated it so much, I think I didn't like the lead character so much that I didn't understand why he was that desirable. I love Lee Min Ho as an actor, but I still will always have this on my dropped list in my heart. "Mary Stayed Out All Night" - I got to episode 10 and lost all hope for a better plot. Things just started to circle and I found myself staring at my screen screaming "But why?? Does it REALLY have to be this complicated?? Aren't there any better plot devices!!?? But I had such faith it you!!!" This is another drama I went into really wanting to love, preparing to be swept away, only to be crushed by those hopes. XD With the actors and actresses, it really could have been made into something amazing and heart capturing, but it just wobbled along with every plot device in the book, and was done badly at that. There are a few other I started and then stopped, but these are the ones that I wanted to be great and wanted to love. Sorry if my rants/reasons were too harsh, they just broke my heart. lol
I dropped Dream high.. i could simply not connect to the show.. i don't know why people loved it so much
I've dropped a few dramas, but I think the one that annoyed me the most was The Invincible Lee Pyung Kang. I had just finished Queen In Hyun's Man and desperately wanted more Ji Hyun Woo and I thought the actress was super pretty, so I decided to give it a shot. I dropped it after the first 15 minutes. Then decided to give it another shot, and another one. I watched 9 episodes and I dropped it at least once every other episode, and I have officially decided to never pick it up again. I was desperate for even one thing to latch onto and like about this drama, but I think my absolute distaste for Golf made it a bad fit from the getgo. I started this drama before I found MDL, and the description I had read never mentioned golf once. And the main photo for the show that I saw didn't have anything to do with golf either, so it was a pretty big surprise :p Plus, the show was very slapstick in it's comedy style, and I am not a fan of that either.
personal taste... Now dont get me wrong, i love, love Lee Min Ho, but it was the female actress. She bugged me to no end. I really loved the story line, and i loved all the other people in it. i just want to know, why is it in every thing that lee min ho acts in there is that one person who i cant stand so therefore cant finish the show??? i was really lucky that i watched boys over flowers before i realized that i could drop dramas... Edit.... i ended up going back and watching it. and i loved the end...
neaa wrote: I dropped Dream high..
i could simply not connect to the show.. i don't know why people loved it so much

I had this same problem.
well i dropped a japanese movie cant rlly rmbr da name i think somethin abt cyborg not sure but i rmbr in da beginning there was a guy nd girl nd she like liked him but couldnt nd she took him to like her house where there were her friends nd to be honest i couldnt understand a thing i dropped it nd something i shouldve dropped is beethovens virus shockingly i managed to stick out to the end but damm it was friggen annoyin the whole story drove me crazy even tho there was jang geun suk in it infact hes 1 of the only reasons i continued it so i totally dont suggest it
I don't think anyone here dropped as much as I did!
I confess, I have major lacking in concentration department.

Boys over flowers: ............................too many reasons........................I hated it! Dropped after 2 ep
Devil beside you: Don't like the actress, don't like mindless crush, poor video quality
Faith: I like X men in 'X men' movies, not in korean dramas.
Flower boy ramyun shop: I don't like the way the story headed, it was fun in the beginning though............
Hana yori dango 2: 1 word, amnesia.
Queen Inhyuns Man: It;s a decent drama, but not for me...............Saeguk is not my genre I guess
Mary stayed out all night: Become seriously pointless towards the end, the 2nd lead was just perfect!
The greatest love: can't tolerate the actress
I do my hardest not to drop dramas, but to put them on hold and come back to them with fresh eyes. I especially try to at least stick it out for a couple of eps, cause you can rarely tell from the first one. However, Meteor Garden 2 I actually hated. Its not often I can say that. After watching the first season (which I found only so-so), I was happy enough with the ending - but I've seen the other versions so I knew what was coming. I got two episodes in and had to drop just because I wasn't enjoying any of it. I got through 2 episodes and it just felt so forced and needlessly messy I gave up and went searching for a summary. After reading a few ahead I decided it wasn't worth the heartache and put it on my dropped list. Just...no. As for Dream High and MoMo Love, they just weren't my thing at the time, I couldn't relate really. I'm thinking I was maybe too hasty with them and might give them another go in the future, but for now, I doubt I'd enjoy them.
ColonelMeow wrote: I have only dropped one series. 1% of Anything. And that was because of the annoying lead actress. The lead actor and the grandpa were awesome and I tried to stick it out because they were so good. But that stupid chick just grated on my every nerve.

Same here. The premise was great but that actress grated on my nerves. Plus, a good chunk of the episodes in the middle got redundant. That's about when I just couldn't take it anymore. I swear that series could've been done in 16 episodes.