Sleepninja wrote: So does everyone love my new thread? lol I kinda turned it into a rant there for the first post :p

Haha we always love The Dramatards! :p

Do you like my new avi? Haha :p
Haha Yes I like it. I am currently looking for the perfect celebratory avi. But I think that the theme for all of my avis are going to be Big Bang for a while. I want to show my support since it seems like a lot of people are out to get them.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Yes I like it. I am currently looking for the perfect celebratory avi. But I think that the theme for all of my avis are going to be Big Bang for a while. I want to show my support since it seems like a lot of people are out to get them.

Haha I love Kikwang :p [He's my 2nd love haha - Nobody tops Lee Seung Gi :p]. And ohh nice. After what happened it seems like a lot of people probably would be. Even if I'm not a big fan, I only know a handful of their songs, FIGHTING Big Bang!! (:
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I love Kikwang :p [He's my 2nd love haha - Nobody tops Lee Seung Gi :p]. And ohh nice. After what happened it seems like a lot of people probably would be. Even if I'm not a big fan, I only know a handful of their songs, FIGHTING Big Bang!! (:

So this is what I'm going with for now You like? lol I'll probably change it again tonight. I just thought this one was cute and funny :p
Sleepninja wrote: So this is what I'm going with for now You like? lol I'll probably change it again tonight. I just thought this one was cute and funny :p

Haha I like :p It's cute and funny like you thought haha
I posted in her comments..I welcomed her, gave her the benefit of the doubt of being a newbie..was friendly and asked her to please not post comment/questions as her review. I explained that giving a movie a 10 before it's even out yet throws off the stats and also where she might find the movie subbed in a few months time. I told her to start a discussion thread instead and we would all happily answer questions she has about the movie in that format.

I hope that helps her.
oooh sleepy... your avi ^^
NinaJade82 wrote: oooh sleepy... your avi ^^

Haha Isn't T.O.P awesome! lol I hope that they are still able to make their comeback.
jeanie65jh wrote: I posted in her comments..I welcomed her, gave her the benefit of the doubt of being a newbie..was friendly and asked her to please not post comment/questions as her review. I explained that giving a movie a 10 before it's even out yet throws off the stats and also where she might find the movie subbed in a few months time. I told her to start a discussion thread instead and we would all happily answer questions she has about the movie in that format.

I hope that helps her.

Ohh you were able to get on her profile? I haven't tried getting on anyone's profile yet. Haha. And ohh that was nice of you
Oooohhhh We can post on profiles again? Yay! *happy dance*
Sleepninja wrote: Oooohhhh We can post on profiles again? Yay! *happy dance*

don't dance happy just yet...it took FOREVER!!
Boooo! No I can't :(
Oh and also...I accidentally clicked "helpful" under her review when I didn't mean to...hahaha woops! It was so not helpful girl... I want to say that but I don't want to be mean to her.
Sleepninja wrote: Oooohhhh We can post on profiles again? Yay! *happy dance*

I can't get on your profile, just tried haha.
Sleepy! Your avi is hilarious!