Haha Yeah that bothers me too. Isn't that a bit premature, from what I've observed in real life: The relationships where the people are saying "I love you" a week after they've met don't last long and don't end well either.
Me too haha. I've seen that too. You don't really even know the person, how can you love them? The only time that I can really think it'd be okay to say "I love you" in a short amount of time is if you had just gone through this adventure or scary matter and were alongside each other the whole time. Seeing that type of thing in dramas/movies I can understand more than if the characters just met and they haven't really been through anything, haven't really experienced much together - but suddenly they start to like them. Saying "I like you" is more reasonable than saying "I love you" after that amount of time. "I love you" is something more intimate, I never understood how people claimed to be in love after a day or a week. How do you know you're in love in that short amount of time? That's lust not love haha
Crazy4You wrote: Me too haha. I've seen that too. You don't really even know the person, how can you love them? The only time that I can really think it'd be okay to say "I love you" in a short amount of time is if you had just gone through this adventure or scary matter and were alongside each other the whole time. Seeing that type of thing in dramas/movies I can understand more than if the characters just met and they haven't really been through anything, haven't really experienced much together - but suddenly they start to like them. Saying "I like you" is more reasonable than saying "I love you" after that amount of time. "I love you" is something more intimate, I never understood how people claimed to be in love after a day or a week. How do you know you're in love in that short amount of time? That's lust not love haha

Haha Exactly, the most you can say about a person that you've only known for a week is that you like them or are attracted to them. It's ridiculous to say that you love them. When you use the words "I love you" in a romantic way, that means that that is the person you feel you could spend the rest of your life with, make babies, and grow old together. Not just date.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Exactly, the most you can say about a person that you've only known for a week is that you like them or are attracted to them. It's ridiculous to say that you love them. When you use the words "I love you" in a romantic way, that means that that is the person you feel you could spend the rest of your life with, make babies, and grow old together. Not just date.

Exactly! I know people that think that way about every guy they go out with - they just started going out and it's "Ohh we're going to get married, I love him sooooo much!" And they break up within a week - a month tops. I just shake my head - I don't understand! Especially people who go out with someone not because they're interested in them - but they want a boyfriend. Then they wonder why things don't last - they wallow in self pity "Oh nobody loves me, I'm never going to find someone." And they won't if they keep doing that sort of thing. Go out with someone you have a connection with and let things go from there. Something that starts off as like and then gradually grows. Love is something that happens overtime, you don't know it right off the bat. Haha you have to know the person first, love them for their flaws and their good qualities.
DramaFEVER~TARD...

So I go on Dramafever to start watching Man of Honor and they've changed the title to "Young Love Jae In" WTF? Okay...This makes absolutely no sense in the framework of this show. This is a melodrama set in the world of baseball. At least Man Of Honor seemed to make sense in relation to the coming angst and plot. What the hell is "Young Love Jae In"? Sometimes Dramafever should stop while its ahead. Evidently they let people vote on this name and this is what they came up with. So I say...whoever voted for the stupid nonsensical name is a Dramatard.

edited to add ~ I would also like to point out that in the synopsis/description they call this "A winning romance, not to be missed" ...How do they know? It just started airing? whatever DF.
Hahaha I noticed that, too! Wouldn't it make sense to name it what everyone else is callling it? After all - people are going to look for it and not be able to find it. Haha.

And I'd like to know how they know, too, haha. More timetravellers? Like the ones on MDL who rate dramas and movies before they even come out. Hahaha
It a fit of evil smart arsy daring-do I feel like rating Only You a 10 and saying "So Ji Sub is so hot! Watch this movie!!!" hahahaha

I haven't seen it yet.
jeanie65jh wrote: It a fit of evil smart arsy daring-do I feel like rating Only You a 10 and saying "So Ji Sub is so hot! Watch this movie!!!" hahahaha

I haven't seen it yet.

Hahaha that'd be one amazing review! I don't think that the movie's even on DVD yet haha. Someone wrote a review requesting for the movie...I think it was the first topic in here haha
It just came out in Korea. It's probably still in theatres. and..I know...I haven't seen that member around since. I left comments explaining about her review and where to post. My initial reaction to her review was WTH? But I tried to be welcoming and friendly. I know her request in the review went *Poof*!
jeanie65jh wrote: It just came out in Korea. It's probably still in theatres. and..I know...I haven't seen that member around since. I left comments explaining about her review and where to post. My initial reaction to her review was WTH? But I tried to be welcoming and friendly. I know her request in the review went *Poof*!

Ohh I see, I wasn't sure when it came out, I just knew it came out recently. I was wondering if you ever heard from that reviewer because you said you left them a comment - and the fact that they never came around again is like "umm okay." And hahaha that was my initial reaction, too. I don't like to be mean or rude or anything...but some reviews just really irk me - like that one haha.
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I noticed that, too! Wouldn't it make sense to name it what everyone else is callling it? After all - people are going to look for it and not be able to find it. Haha.

And I'd like to know how they know, too, haha. More timetravellers? Like the ones on MDL who rate dramas and movies before they even come out. Hahaha

Haha Yeah I hate when they call it something different because that makes it harder to find.

Here's something that has been bugging me lately. I hate recaps after every commercial break. It's unnecessary to show me the last 3 minutes of what happened before after you return from a commercial break. Even if I were watching this on television.......my memory isn't that bad that I need a review of what just happened about 5 minutes ago. It just wastes my time and makes the episode longer. :(
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Yeah I hate when they call it something different because that makes it harder to find.

Here's something that has been bugging me lately. I hate recaps after every commercial break. It's unnecessary to show me the last 3 minutes of what happened before after you return from a commercial break. Even if I were watching this on television.......my memory isn't that bad that I need a review of what just happened about 5 minutes ago. It just wastes my time and makes the episode longer. :(

Haha agreed. And with Summer's Desire, we get even previews right after it cuts to commercial!! Previews of the next 1O minutes - it's like gee thanks for spoiling it for me! I usually just let it play out until it gets cut back to the drama [whoever edited it wound up showing like 3O seconds of preview then cutting it]
Crazy4You wrote: Haha agreed. And with Summer's Desire, we get even previews right after it cuts to commercial!! Previews of the next 1O minutes - it's like gee thanks for spoiling it for me! I usually just let it play out until it gets cut back to the drama [whoever edited it wound up showing like 3O seconds of preview then cutting it]

Haha Wow, that's so unnecessary. Doesn't that ruin the surprise? It's not like they couldn't wait for you to see it, after all, you are watching it right that second lol
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Wow, that's so unnecessary. Doesn't that ruin the surprise? It's not like they couldn't wait for you to see it, after all, you are watching it right that second lol

Hahaha I know! I guess Autumn's Concerto has those stupid previews - and they're worse, I read, - , too. And it does ruin the surprise! I tend to click off of the video until it gets back to the drama haha. I still recognize a handful of Chinese though so I kinda have an idea of what they're saying , but it's better than watching it haha
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I know! I guess Autumn's Concerto has those stupid previews - and they're worse, I read, - , too. And it does ruin the surprise! I tend to click off of the video until it gets back to the drama haha. I still recognize a handful of Chinese though so I kinda have an idea of what they're saying , but it's better than watching it haha

Haha I'll have to remember to do that when I watch those dramas. I'll click over to something else until they are done showing spoilers.