LisNoir wrote: Ugh....I was going to add something and I started reading the posts and forgot about it....-_-;

Haha don't you hate that?

Hangebokhan wrote: Wait, you need an actor? Just pull an English person off the street, THEY could do a better job!

I fully agree! Haha. The actors they hire are horrible!
Hell, I bet if they just let them meet one of the stars (assuming they like them) you could get them to do it for free!
Hangebokhan wrote: Hell, I bet if they just let them meet one of the stars (assuming they like them) you could get them to do it for free!

You would think!
Now that I started watching SBES again...
The editing!!! Is it really that hard to do transitions or at least some good editing?

Another thing...age...how can someone who must be almost in their 50s the same as when they were "young"...And no a fake mustache does not help....
This little rant is in regards to ep 1 of Man Of Honor.
Ok show i know that you had two accidents and all to make it dramatic but oh come on. The girl gets thrown out of the car. Her mom ends up in a coma and she is magically fine. No bones are broken, no head trauma, no profuse bleeding. Is she a magic child or something.
Listen writers no one gets thrown out of a moving car and gets up all fine. Fist thing you need to do is check for spinal cord damage then that person needs to go to the hospital. Please writers get your facts straight before you write another piece of plot like this
Revy wrote: This little rant is in regards to ep 1 of Man Of Honor.
Ok show i know that you had two accidents and all to make it dramatic but oh come on. The girl gets thrown out of the car. Her mom ends up in a coma and she is magically fine. No bones are broken, no head trauma, no profuse bleeding. Is she a magic child or something.
Listen writers no one gets thrown out of a moving car and gets up all fine. Fist thing you need to do is check for spinal cord damage then that person needs to go to the hospital. Please writers get your facts straight before you write another piece of plot like this

Haha Yeah they should at least have a few bumps and scrapes if not broken bones and internal bleeding.
LisNoir wrote: Now that I started watching SBES again...
The editing!!! Is it really that hard to do transitions or at least some good editing?

Another thing...age...how can someone who must be almost in their 50s the same as when they were "young"...And no a fake mustache does not help....

Haha Yeah adding a mustache does not equal looking old. There are other factors to consider: receding hair lines, wrinkles, lovehandles..................
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Yeah adding a mustache does not equal looking old. There are other factors to consider: receding hair lines, wrinkles, lovehandles..................

Well...they do half shaved heads...lol
LisNoir wrote: Well...they do half shaved heads...lol

Haha they do. They should still make their hair gray out though haha. I don't care, you're telling me in that day and age old guys dyed their hair black? No - it has to gray out haha. The one problem I have with this drama is they all look exactly the same when about 15 or 2O years have gone by haha

And agreed with Revy's post, it's ridiculous how those things get overlooked so often like we can't tell the difference haha.
Crazy4You wrote: Haha they do. They should still make their hair gray out though haha. I don't care, you're telling me in that day and age old guys dyed their hair black? No - it has to gray out haha. The one problem I have with this drama is they all look exactly the same when about 15 or 2O years have gone by haha

And agreed with Revy's post, it's ridiculous how those things get overlooked so often like we can't tell the difference haha.
\

Jajaja, right! I think they added some gray/white hairs to prince 13...lol but other than that..They all looked the same to me.
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, right! I think they added some gray/white hairs to prince 13...lol but other than that..They all looked the same to me.

Haha I haven't noticed that yet if they did, but yeah if you do that to one character you have to do it to the rest of them, too haha. If they can make her hands look worn out like that after..... surely they can do something to make them look older. You would think haha.
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I haven't noticed that yet if they did, but yeah if you do that to one character you have to do it to the rest of them, too haha. If they can make her hands look worn out like that after..... surely they can do something to make them look older. You would think haha.

You would think..lol

I mean they saved money on editing....I could have done what they did for free jajajja....they could have used some better effects/make up for that.
LisNoir wrote: You would think..lol

I mean they saved money on editing....I could have done what they did for free jajajja....they could have used some better effects/make up for that.

Hahaha agreed. For the time passage - it's really not that difficult to write what year it was so we the audience can understand, like if they said Winter 1763 [made it up randomly] and then if it became Summer 1773 we'd know for sure 1O years have passed. Haha. And yeah there's things you can do with make up to make you look both younger and older haha.
I understand dramas are short, but what's up with the "I love yous" a week after they've met....?