jeanie65jh wrote: Sleepy! Your avi is hilarious!

Haha Thanks!

On a different note. I kinda feel bad now that I know she's new and might not have known better. That term I used might be seen as mean since she might not have realized it was supposed to be a review. Mianhe :(
I blame it on the hacker. I've gotten mean these past few days cuz of that a-hole.
For some reason I was able to access Kamz profile - funny part was I didn't even click on her profile. LOL. Wouldn't let me leave a comment though. Bleh. Haha.

I do feel kinda bad about it, but it still makes me mad when I see those types of reviews. Mianhe, it's not a review and it bothers me.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Thanks!

On a different note. I kinda feel bad now that I know she's new and might not have known better. That term I used might be seen as mean since she might not have realized it was supposed to be a review. Mianhe :(

Yeah..she's new. And I'm not sure if she was genuinely clueless on how to draw attention to her question? Did she do that on purpose or was she really confused as to where to put her question?

Sometimes finding how to post a thread or where to place that thread might be a little hard for someone who isn't "forum savvy". I just don't want our MDL group to have people feel like some of us felt at AC. I wouldn't feel right going someplace and feeling unwelcome then make someone else feel the same here. Sorry if that sounds preachy, I don't mean it to be. but you get my point.
jeanie65jh wrote: Yeah..she's new. And I'm not sure if she was genuinely clueless on how to draw attention to her question? Did she do that on purpose or was she really confused as to where to put her question?

Sometimes finding how to post a thread or where to place that thread might be a little hard for someone who isn't "forum savvy". I just don't want our MDL group to have people feel like some of us felt at AC. I wouldn't feel right going someplace and feeling unwelcome then make someone else feel the same here. Sorry if that sounds preachy, I don't mean it to be. but you get my point.

I know what you mean and I get your point. I try not to get to mean about it, I don't like to be mean, but....read my above statement haha.
Haha Like I said it is irritating, but maybe I could have worded it better. My brain is fried right now though from all the craziness that has been happening.
C4U will you help me edit it since you quoted? You can edit the quote and I'll edit the original. Just take out the word and make it something like those kind of comments aggravate me.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Like I said it is irritating, but maybe I could have worded it better. My brain is fried right now though from all the craziness that has been happening.

Mine, too. Haha. I'm tired, too, have to go to bed soon anyways - Viki was messing up on me so I didn't even get to watch an episode today :( Was too busy in the forums haha
Sleepninja wrote: C4U will you help me edit it since you quoted? You can edit the quote and I'll edit the original. Just take out the word and make it something like those kind of comments aggravate me.

Wait do what?
I edited my post, can you edit your reply? Cuz it will still show up since you quoted.
Sleepninja wrote: I edited my post, can you edit your reply? Cuz it will still show up since you quoted.

It'll show up on them all unless you manually delete it. Even if I edit it yours and Jeanie's posts will be the same until you change it to what I had. What should I put in my original post? *confused*
Wait I think I understand...haha sorry I'm tired and slow!
Crazy4You wrote: Wait I think I understand...haha sorry I'm tired and slow!

Haha That's ok lol I'm tired too :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha That's ok lol I'm tired too :p

Haha okay I fixed it now! And with that I think I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight!! I'm not going to be able to get on as much tomorrow, but I will be on in the morning and on and off again
Haha I think Skye deleted our thread that we dedicated to the hacker last night. ROFL!!!!