Sleepninja wrote: Haha I think Skye deleted our thread that we dedicated to the hacker last night. ROFL!!!!

It's still there haha. It's under Forum Games haha
crazy4you wrote: it's still there haha. It's under forum games haha

rofl!!!!
sleepy you are rofl too much lately hahahaha... whats up?
haha I guess I keep finding things very funny. I don't know :p
Sleepninja wrote: haha I guess I keep finding things very funny. I don't know :p

Haha I dunno why Han put it under Forum Games hahaha
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I dunno why Han put it under Forum Games hahaha

I think it's the perfect spot for it. It makes me laugh!
jeanie65jh wrote: I think it's the perfect spot for it. It makes me laugh!

Haha it is funny :p
Why is it that all of the English speaking actors in dramas are not good actors? I know there's this one blonde haired guy that I think I've seen in 2 dramas. Watching The Greatest Love and it's just making me think of all the English speaking actors I've seen so far. They always speak slower and don't act well. Haha
Haha I know!!! I think it's because they find like Russian and French people to play the roles. They don't get that it sounds really bad because of their thick accents.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I know!!! I think it's because they find like Russian and French people to play the roles. They don't get that it sounds really bad because of their thick accents.

Haha I think one was Australian. But some of these people are supposed to be Americans and they don't sound American. Haha. Wait til you get to episode 1O - you'll know what I mean :p
Haha It happens everywhere, in like all the different ones (J, K, and T dramas). Some times you don't even understand what they are saying. It's like WTH? Now we need English subtitles for ENGLISH parts too?
Sleepninja wrote: Haha It happens everywhere, in like all the different ones (J, K, and T dramas). Some times you don't even understand what they are saying. It's like WTH? Now we need English subtitles for ENGLISH parts too?

Haha I know! It's pretty sad =___=

I don't understand why they can't actually get an American actor to take the part - they're usually short roles anyways. You're telling me there's no American actor that goes to Korea? Haha
Ugh....I was going to add something and I started reading the posts and forgot about it....-_-;
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I know! It's pretty sad =___=

I don't understand why they can't actually get an American actor to take the part - they're usually short roles anyways. You're telling me there's no American actor that goes to Korea? Haha

Wait, you need an actor? Just pull an English person off the street, THEY could do a better job!