We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Zettai kareshi quite good, but not very well.
I Use Music to Say I Love You^_^
What's Up - finally. One of my new favourites. :)
Shut Up Flower Boy Band
i have completed all of the gokusen drama and it basically the same concept after the first season. i like the first season cause of jun matsumoto and shun oguri and hiroki narimiya but after that it basically the same concept 2nd and 3rd season: teacher teach 3-D class, they are a bunch of troublemaker, she get involved and help out her student, and the students finally appreciated her. also she fall in love wit a mysterious man and find out tht he is a police officer (season 1), a teacher (season 2), and a school nurse (season 3). so yeah :D
1% of anything....prime example of a great actor in a not-great show...
K-Pop Ultimate Audition
The Moon That Embraces The Sun!

IT WAS SUPERDYDUPERDY WONDERFULLY MAGNIFICENTLY AMAZING:D <3I love it more than words I can say!
Thanks to the cast who did a wonderful job especially Kim Soo Hyun, Han Ga In, Jung Il Woo, Yeo Gin Joo, Kim Yoo Jung & Lee Min Ho :)
BRAVO!!!<3
I'm gonna miss this drama so much :') Hmm, might start reading the novel of it :D
Gyebaek :) T.T =__='' :D