We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Flower Boy Ramen Shop
Vampire Prosecutor and Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Flower boy Ramyun Shop
PinkDiamond wrote: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop...well I kinda sorta finished it...I skipped through a lot of the last 2 episodes, but I still finished it! :)

LOL!!! Is that Jin??

Full House. Gave it a 7
PinkDiamond wrote: Yes it is Jin, and it is who I decided to be in love with for today! :)

LOL I prefer Koki :p
Currently watching Four Daughters. It peeked my interest because I have 3 sisters lol just like the drama. I was surprised I couldn't find a page for it on this MDL :O
Soulmate -best soundtrack, interesting love stories and an open ending... coz that is how life is like.
The last drama I completed is Devil Beside You! I enjoyed it way too much for my own good so I'm watching it again! haha. Of course I fell in love with the devilish good lookin' Kim, so I started watching another one of his dramas for an OD :D
Jejoongwon. It goes up to may all-time favourites, a serious and mature and deeply satisfying story.
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop - I gave it a 9 - almost perfect.
(But wuh, did they have to change Chi Soo's hair colour in the last instant? :P)