Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Fashion king..was the last drama I completed...
Crazy4You wrote: **Yes!! Hahaha. They need like a follow up special episode to help explain what the heck happened! But somehow I doubt they'll do that =__=**

**Yeah I highly doubt they will make another episode. I just hope all the other dramas end well. **
Fashion King & I feel like I'm the VERY few, if any, that actually quite liked the ending....
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop & Oh! My Lady
ali101234 wrote: **Yeah I highly doubt they will make another episode. I just hope all the other dramas end well. **

**Me too :/ And ohh I hope so, too!**
Soulmate

I think I watched this in 3 days? Haha. I loved how the episodes were short and I loved it all the way through to the end. I just want more of it :/ Haha.

I gave it an 8 (:
Rooftop Prince
King 2 Hearts
King2Hearts

Watched it for Seung Gi but found myself falling more and more into the story with each episode. Great drama (:
I gave it a 10
YASHA Check it out everyone :p
*advertising again :D*
Crazy4You wrote: King2Hearts

Watched it for Seung Gi but found myself falling more and more into the story with each episode. Great drama (:
I gave it a 10

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *SHRIEKS* THat reminds me of something.I AM VERY ,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY bad you know....:(
I still haven´t responed >_<
Mirichan wrote: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *SHRIEKS* THat reminds me of something.I AM VERY ,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY bad you know....:(
I still haven´t responed >_<

Haha it's okay (: