We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro - funniest drama ever
Tumbling

I gave it an 8
dramajunkie wrote: I just finally finished Protect The Boss, but The Princess' Man was right before it.

I loved protect the boss! It was just so much fun.
Hungry!- But I've overdone it, finished in one night yesterday, slept 1,5 hour and now I feel dizzy. A really fun drama, but I'm unsatisfied with love story in it, I kept rooting for the other girl ( and with hope kept watching) - but it didn't happened.....
the last one I finished was twelve men in a year and it's was so funny and new. you couldn't predict what will happen next. I mean I watched 168 dramas until now and that one was definitely the most unpredictable.
Twelve men in a year! It was very funny and different :\.I think I liked Tanya better than Mi Roo. She has such a bubbly personality <3.
Shokojo Seira...I found it to be pretty bland in all honesty...
WontonDumpling wrote: Shokojo Seira...I found it to be pretty bland in all honesty...
it gets pretty boring... I didn't endure... dropped it.
BBF, even though I watched and rewatched it a long time ago, it was suddenly out of my list lol
Marrying A Millionaire

I kept avoiding this series but now I finally made up my mind and it wasn't that bad after all.