We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

King of baking, Kim Tak Goo
A thousand Kisses :))
Kurosagi! I LOVED it. Now I'm going to watch the movie.. <3
I finished Kimchi/Fermentation Family a few days ago, I've been searching a fully aired drama to watch ever since but I've been dropping some that had potential and rewatched my fav K- and J-movies instead.
God's Quiz Season 1
Skip Beat! I didn't really plan to watch this before, and as expected I regret watching it because the ending isn't really clear like the anime (beside I didn't really find their acting good and I always not really like taiwanese drama)
Liar Game 2 downloaded this long time ago and am i glad i started watching this :) 10/10 from me <3
The drama that I finished recently is They kiss again:P I watched it for the second time now and I cried again:D....I really loved this drama and I think that the second season is better than the first one, because Zhi Shu seems more like a human here:D
Padam Padam

Wonderful and terrific - top notch acting. Loved it (:
I gave it a 9
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - After all it was good, though I had to fight through 6 1/2 episode just to enjoy the last 3 1/2. ;D (And I still rated it 8.. since it was such a cute ending. :D)
devitto wrote: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - After all it was good, though I had to fight through 6 1/2 episode just to enjoy the last 3 1/2. ;D
(And I still rated it 8.. since it was such a cute ending. :D)

Lol I dropped it and then went back too those first 5 episodes were really a struggle.

I just finished Bloody Monday both seasons :D