Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Fashion King :P what a freaking waste.
Crazy4You wrote: **Ohh he definitely got worse at the later episodes haha** And wow really? That's terrible haha

**haha then i really don't feel bad about him dying. he was a real jerk and he did not treat ga young well at all** yup ussually i just put on hold with hopes of one day continuing but not this one. i never will continue it :p lol. I think we are threadjacking lol :p
Fashion King. Good show! I recommend it to those people who r bored with usual love story dramas and typical endings. I gave it a 9. What i didn't like: the main female lead - something was wrong with her face...so expressionless maybe a recent intervention with hyaluronic acid injections? She couldn't even smile properly.
ali101234 wrote: **haha then i really don't feel bad about him dying. he was a real jerk and he did not treat ga young well at all** yup ussually i just put on hold with hopes of one day continuing but not this one. i never will continue it :p lol. I think we are threadjacking lol :p

**Haha I feel bad about him dying, I expected to see him, instead, living miserably alone for his greediness and recklessness :p**
Haha I think we might be :O But the title is "Last drama you completed" and we're talking about a drama I just completed....does that count? Haha :p
Crazy4You wrote: **Haha I feel bad about him dying, I expected to see him, instead, living miserably alone for his greediness and recklessness :p**
Haha I think we might be :O But the title is "Last drama you completed" and we're talking about a drama I just completed....does that count? Haha :p

**That would be nice but I think ga young would go to him so he wouldn't be alone. ** sure I guess it counts and also I just noticed that technically this is your thread cause you started it :p so you make the rules lol.
ali101234 wrote: **That would be nice but I think ga young would go to him so he wouldn't be alone. ** sure I guess it counts and also I just noticed that technically this is your thread cause you started it :p so you make the rules lol.

**Well then that's when Jae Hyuk could say that Young Gul is still MIA :p**
Hahaha that's true, too. I say it's okay :p
Crazy4You wrote: **Well then that's when Jae Hyuk could say that Young Gul is still MIA :p**
Hahaha that's true, too. I say it's okay :p

**haha i guess he could :p but would she believe him lol? i just finally finished reading the whole recap of ep 20 and now i thinks it's an even stupider ending. so many unanswered questions. they didn't make it clear who dkilled young gul or anything *shakes Head* though i have a feeling it may have been Jae hyuk's dad but i guess we will never know.** Yes! the boss has given us permisson we can really let loose now :p lol.
ali101234 wrote: **haha i guess he could :p but would she believe him lol? i just finally finished reading the whole recap of ep 20 and now i thinks it's an even stupider ending. so many unanswered questions. they didn't make it clear who dkilled young gul or anything *shakes Head* though i have a feeling it may have been Jae hyuk's dad but i guess we will never know.** Yes! the boss has given us permisson we can really let loose now :p lol.

**I know! It's one part that really disappointed me in the end. It felt random to me. I expected something completely different to take place. And then some random guy shows up while he's on the phone with Ga Young and he shoots him - Ga Young didn't hear the shot? He said "I miss you" before he died and then she says "I miss you, too" after he dies....and then the drama ends. I was like "what?" What about Jae Hyuk, where'd he go? Ah Na? Who shot Young Gul? The people he owed money to? Jae Hyuk? Jae Hyuk's dad? So confusing :/ Haha I guess we never will know unless the writers tell us**
Hahaha I wouldn't go calling me a boss but yes let loose :p
**Yeah to add to the randomness WTH was with him being in a pool and in a fur coat *shakes head some more*. yeah how could ga young not hear the gun shot i bet it was pretty loud. i would have loved to have found out more with ga young after the phone call. would she have taken him back? probably she lets young gul and jae hyuk walk all over her. Can you say door mat :P lol. i don't think it was ah na or Jae hyuk that killed him. the people he owed money to maybe Jae Hyuk's dad i think might be the most likely person. I read in the recap that he made a comment to ga young about young gul like "how do you get rid of trash" or something. and of course Jae hyuk's dad is just a plain ass. lol they really need to make these things a lot more clear. **

Hahaha yes ma'am i shall not call you a boss :p
ali101234 wrote: **Yeah to add to the randomness WTH was with him being in a pool and in a fur coat *shakes head some more*. yeah how could ga young not hear the gun shot i bet it was pretty loud. i would have loved to have found out more with ga young after the phone call. would she have taken him back? probably she lets young gul and jae hyuk walk all over her. Can you say door mat :P lol. i don't think it was ah na or Jae hyuk that killed him. the people he owed money to maybe Jae Hyuk's dad i think might be the most likely person. I read in the recap that he made a comment to ga young about young gul like "how do you get rid of trash" or something. and of course Jae hyuk's dad is just a plain ass. lol they really need to make these things a lot more clear. **

Hahaha yes ma'am i shall not call you a boss :p

**Hahaha I was thinking the same thing. I mean he was drinking - to be honest I expected a suicide, not somebody randomly shooting him. And I'd of loved to have found out more about what happened after the phone call, too! And that part really annoyed me with her! She was head over heels for Young Gul so everything he did she just let him do whatever. Then she'd feel guilt for Jae Hyuk. And ohh yeah Jae Hyuk's dad did say that. Haha he was. I wonder how they reacted to their son being with Ga Young and Young Gul dead? I guess we'll never know, haha they really do need to make things so much clearer!**

Hahaha okay :p
Crazy4You wrote: **Hahaha I was thinking the same thing. I mean he was drinking - to be honest I expected a suicide, not somebody randomly shooting him. And I'd of loved to have found out more about what happened after the phone call, too! And that part really annoyed me with her! She was head over heels for Young Gul so everything he did she just let him do whatever. Then she'd feel guilt for Jae Hyuk. And ohh yeah Jae Hyuk's dad did say that. Haha he was. I wonder how they reacted to their son being with Ga Young and Young Gul dead? I guess we'll never know, haha they really do need to make things so much clearer!**

Hahaha okay :p

**Yeah suicide would have been more expected and believable. But geez they really do need to make things clearer. I hope they release some sort of answers or even film another ep or something. I would probably watch that one just not the rest :P lol.***
ali101234 wrote: **Yeah suicide would have been more expected and believable. But geez they really do need to make things clearer. I hope they release some sort of answers or even film another ep or something. I would probably watch that one just not the rest :P lol.***

**Yes!! Hahaha. They need like a follow up special episode to help explain what the heck happened! But somehow I doubt they'll do that =__=**