We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Rooftop Prince Gave it an 8.
Queen In Hyun's Man
WontonDumpling wrote: Queen In Hyun's Man

KamZ wrote: Queen In Hyun's Man

Na du :p

I gave it an 8
Crazy4You wrote: Na du :p

I gave it an 8

Me 2 and i gave it an 8 too
Queen In Hyun's Man
LisNoir wrote: Queen In Hyun's Man

Na do.. :)
you're beautiful. i love the story although the actors have the tendency to go overboard sometimes. i'll give it a 10!
Queen In Hyun's Man such a satisfying drama :D
4winkay wrote: you're beautiful. i love the story although the actors have the tendency to go overboard sometimes. i'll give it a 10!
lol i;m re-watching it atm :P
i love Jang Geun Seok + Park Shin Hye+Jung Yong Hwa triangle, their acting was really good

last finished - love rain. tbh i was bit disappointed. "elders" parts were too long and lacked of action. with some extra director's cut it might have been such a cookie. thus i rate it only 7
netti wrote: lol i;m re-watching it atm :P
i love Jang Geun Seok + Park Shin Hye+Jung Yong Hwa triangle, their acting was really good

last finished - love rain. tbh i was bit disappointed. "elders" parts were too long and lacked of action. with some extra director's cut it might have been such a cookie. thus i rate it only 7

i find love rain too boring kekeke... im not jgs fan but i think i like him better in YB. shin hye goes overboard in her acting in YB which part i hate sometimes. i love all the characters (including jeremy, shin woo, etc.) hong sister did a good job of making me cry and laugh at the same time. i never thought i would love this drama so much that i shelved it for months. i bought a dvd months ago and never tried to watch it for the fact that i thought it was for teenagers. but i ate my words hahaha...
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi Next up 11nin mo iru!
My Name is Kim Sam Soon Very good.