Great idea, Jeanie.
If you don't mind, though, I'm going to include only 2011 dramas. If I went further back in time, or if I included movies, I could never choose: too many (not to mention the fact that I would sqeeze Hyun Bin in every best cathegory. ;)

01. Best Romantic Comedy - Ikemen desu Ne (yes, in reality I'm a 16 year old fangirl with ringlets and braces :P)
02. Best Historical/Sauguk - Not my thing, I'm afraid. The only period drama I've ever watched is Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and that was in 2010.
03. Best Action/Adventure/Mystery - City Hunter
04. Best Actress in a Lead Role - Kim Sun Ah from SoaW. She had to cry a lot, poor thing, but we all know she can be the funniest too.
05. Best Actor in a Lead Role - Matsuda Shota in Don Quixote
06. Best Supporting Actress (supporting players not necessarily second leads) - Kim Hye Ok - (Kim Sun Ah's mother in Scent of a Woman)
07. Best Supporting Actor - Lee Joon Hyuk (City Hunter's prosecutor)
08. Best Child Actor/Actress - Tani Kanon & Takagi Serai, i.e. Hinata & Pitaro from Zenkai Girl. Sorry, I can't choose only one. They were simply wonderful.
09. Best Second Lead Male - Uhm Ki Joon (Scent of a Woman's doctor)
10. Best Second Lead Female - Wang Ji Hye (Ice-cream girl from Protect the Boss)
11. Best Comedic Performance - Matsuda Shota (sorry, I repeat myself, but it's necessary)
12. Best Song - Not really a song, but I truly loved the piano and violin piece in Ikemen Desu Ne.
13. Best Chemistry between the leads - Scent of a woman
14. Best Bromance - Song Sam Dong & Jin Gook from Dream High
15. Best â??Why am I watching this show? Itâ??s awful but for some reason I canâ??t stopâ? Drama - Love Keeps Going. I wish I HAD stopped. :P

01. Worst Drama - Love Keeps Going. It has a great start, such that I was hooked. At some point, though, everything becomes so convoluted, improbable, ridiculous and cheesy I thought I had been catapulted into some Brazilian telenovela. Urghh...
02. Worst Actor - Jung Yong Hwa from Heartstrings. Sorry, don't hate me. The guy is cute, he can sing, but his acting reminds me of a tree trunk gnawed by a beaver.
03. Worst Actress - Park Ye Jin (the museum curator from My Princess). A piece of marble is more expressive.
04. Worst Chemistry - Paradise Farm's leads. Cute, yes, but passion's below sea level
05. Worst Song - I'm with Jeanie on this one. That terrible lalala song from Lie To Me (can't be bothered to find out the title).
I tried really hard to only pick one for each.

01. Best Romantic Comedy - Love Shuffle
02. Best Historical/Sauguk - Hong Gil Dong
03. Best Action/Adventure/Mystery - Liar Game
04. Best Actress in a Lead Role - Ueno Juri in Nodame Cantabile
05. Best Actor in a Lead Role - Lee Min Ho in City Hunter
06. Best Supporting Actress (supporting players not necessarily second leads) - Kichise Michiko in Bloody Monday
07. Best Supporting Actor - Lee Hong Ki as Jeremy from You're Beautiful
08. Best Child Actor/Actress - Katou Seishirou in Yamato and Ninkyo Helper
09. Best Second Lead Male - Ikuta Toma for Nakatsu Shuuichi in Hana Kimi
10. Best Second Lead Female - Aibu Saki in Buzzer Beat
11. Best Comedic Performance - Yamamoto Yuusuke as Suou Tamaki in Ouran
12. Best Song - Ending song for Proposal Daisakusen
13. Best Chemistry between the leads - Secret Garden
14. Best Bromance - Tokyo Dogs
15. Best â??Why am I watching this show? Itâ??s awful but for some reason I canâ??t stopâ? Drama - Mei-chan no Shitsuji

01. Worst Drama - Anna San Omame
I tried to stay within 2011, but it just wasn't happenin'..

01. Best Romantic Comedy - The Greatest Love
02. Best Historical/Sauguk - If only 2011 Warrior Baek Dong Soo otherwise Hong Gil Dong
03. Best Action/Adventure/Mystery - City Hunter
04. Best Actress in a Lead Role - Ueno Juri (pretty much any lead role I have seen her in)
05. Best Actor in a Lead Role - Lee Min Ho(City Hunter)
06. Best Supporting Actress (supporting players not necessarily second leads) - Goo Ha Ra (Choi Da Hye City Hunter), I found her annoying, yet cute at the same time, and she made me laugh with her naivety.
07. Best Supporting Actor - Ahn Suk Hwan (From Warrior Baek Dong Soo), I have seen him in a lot of drama's where he isn't the lead sometimes 2nd lead or supporting, and he always plays his part perfectly, and even is comedic.
08. Best Child Actor/Actress - N/A
09. Best Second Lead Male - Kim Jae Wook(Bad Guy) or Lee Joon Hyuk(City Hunter)
10. Best Second Lead Female - N/A
11. Best Comedic Performance - Cha Seung Won(Doko Jin)
12. Best Song - There were two songs from 2011 drama's that stuck with me and I can't chose which is better so: Because I Miss You(Jung Yong Hwa-Heartstrings OST) or So Goodbye(SHINee's JongHyun-City Hunter OST)
13. Best Chemistry between the leads - City Hunter Leads
14. Best Bromance - Yeo Woon & Baek Dong Soo (from WBDS)
15. Best “Why am I watching this show? It’s awful but for some reason I can’t stop” Drama - Mary Stayed Out All Night

01. Worst Drama - Playful Kiss
02. Worst Actor - Kim Hyun Joong, he's cute, great at being eye candy, but when it comes to acting, to borrow Amrita's words for Jung Yong Hwa, "reminds me of a tree trunk gnawed by a beaver."
03. Worst Actress - Jung So Min(Oh Ha Ni from PK) At first I just thought it was because of her role in Bad Guy, so I kept watching, and realized its not, she just can't act and that AWFUL annoying thing she does with her tongue when she speaks grates on my nerves like nothing else
04. Worst Chemistry - And yet again the Playful Kiss leads, just awful..
05. Worst Song - My Bus from Mary Stayed Out All Night
01. Best Romantic Comedy - My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho. It's my favorite drama and I loved it! Best Rom Com for me.

02. Best Historical/Sauguk - The Princess' Man. It's the only Saeguk drama I've seen so far but I loved it. Worth watching!

03. Best Action/Adventure/Mysery - City Hunter. I've only seen a few action/adventure/mystery type dramas, but this one is definitely one of the best ones out there!

04. Best Actress in a Lead Role - Han Hyo Joo, Kim Sun Ah, or Erika Sawajiri. It's hard to pick just one. Han Hyo Joo did a terrific job in Shining Inheritance, but Kim Sun Ah also did an excellent job in Scent Of A Women. Erika Sawajiri in 1 Litre Of Tears...she did an amazing job! To choose just one is hard for me.

05. Best Actor in a Lead Role - Hyun Bin, Lee Seung Gi. This is again hard for me to choose just one. I've seen Hyun Bin in Secret Garden, but it was enough to prove to me that he's a really good actor, he falls into his part. Lee Seung Gi I'm not just choosing because of my fan crush [although it may be part of it :p]. I truly think he's a good actor, seeing him in Shining Inheritance and My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho I think he plays his parts really well.

06. Best Supporting Actress - Hong Soo Hyun as Princess Kyung Hye in The Princess' Man. I had a hard time picking a supporting actress, as there are a number I can choose from, but I chose her because I thought she did a really good part in The Princess' Man.

07. Best Supporting Actor - Yoon Sang Hyun as Oska in Secret Garden. I loved his character in Secret Garden as much as the main characters, without him the story wouldn't have been as good.

08. Best Child Actor/Actress - Kim Sae Ron and Kang Chan Hee in Can You Hear My Heart. Both of them were so cute and adorable! And they were really good for just being kids.

09. Best Second Lead Male - Yoon Kye Sang as Yoon Pil Joo in The Greatest Love. I wished he had been the main lead, I loved him haha.

10. Best Second Lead Female - Min Ji Hye as Seo Na Yoon in Protect The Boss. The first time I've liked the second female lead more than the main lead. She was downright funny and great, I loved her character!

11. Best Comedic Performance - Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu Shuichi in Hana Kimi [2OO7]. Nothing can top his performance in my opinion. He was the best version of Nakatsu, and let's face it: Nothing can beat his "Homo Ja Nai" dance :p

12. Best Song - "Fox Rain" by Lee Sun Hee. From My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho, it's a nice traditional sounding ballad that I fell in love with as soon as I heard it.

13. Best Chemistry between the leads - Secret Garden or It Started With A Kiss. I thought both of these dramas had great chemistry. Between Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won and Joey Cheng and Ariel Lin, they all had great chemistry in the mentioned dramas.

14. Best Bromance - Can You Hear My Heart & Protect The Boss. Can You Hear My Heart definitely has great bromance between Cha Dong Joo and Ma Roo. Protect The Boss also has some great bromance as well. Hard for me to pick between them.

15. Best â??Why am I watching this show? Itâ??s awful but for some reason I canâ??t stopâ? Drama - Spy Myung Wol. This drama made no sense from the beginning episode. It had some funny parts until around episode 1O. Then after that it was draggy with each episode. I somehow made it through all 18 episodes. And with Han Ye Seul's incident I thought about dropping it, but I didn't. Haha.

01. Worst Drama - Heartstrings. This drama started off OK, but it was really boring. There were some moments that were nice, but nothing that really made me go "Omo, I just have to watch this drama." I found myself skipping through parts and wished I had read the recaps on it instead of watching it. This drama just didn't have much going for it, the only thing that was good was the music. One of the most boring dramas I have ever watched. The other one being Cat Street which is also not good.

02. Worst Actor - Kim Hyung Joong. I think everyone agrees that he's not a good actor - but he is a good performer and I do enjoy his music haha. Only seen him in BOF, while I liked his character better than Lee Min Ho's in that drama, I can't say his acting was really heartfelt or worthy.

03. Worst Actress - Koo Hye Sun as Jan Di in Boys Over Flowers. The only drama I've seen with her and she didn't impress me. I haven't seen any actress that was absolutely horrible [I don't plan on watching Playful Kiss haha]. So out of the dramas I've seen, I'm going with her.

04. Worst Chemistry - Heartstrings. The chemistry was really lacking in this drama. I'd hoped it would have turned out better, but Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa just don't have really good chemistry.

05. Worst Song - "Paradise" by T-Max off of Boys Over Flowers. Gave me an earache everytime it came on. I couldn't stand this song. The rest of the soundtrack - good. I usually don't get annoyed with the songs in Kdramas, but this one was definitely annoying!!!
I forgot about Fox Rain!
Yay! I love all the entries and opinions. So varied and then some the same..interesting...Keep 'em coming! don't be shy!
@Crazy: Thank you!!!!!!! If I hadn't decided to go with 2011 dramas only, I would have nominated that Paradise Song from BoF Worst Song Of All Times.
Really... let me hear it one more time and I swear I'm going to confess all my sins, including those I have never committed.

amrita828 wrote: @Crazy: Thank you!!!!!!! If I hadn't decided to go with 2011 dramas only, I would have nominated that Paradise Song from BoF Worst Song Of All Times.
Really... let me hear it one more time and I swear I'm going to confess all my sins, including those I have never committed.

Hahaha I know how you feel! I feel the same exact way about that song! Haha
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I know how you feel! I feel the same exact way about that song! Haha

Oh Man! "Almost Paaaarraaadise!" wretch, barf, yak, hurl! I'm with you two..horrible horrible song!
After reading everyone's list, it has become harder for me, to make mine. I will take the back seat here.

Why hasn't anyone nominated That Woman from Secret Garden as a best song?? I'm anticipating Lis's and Kamz's list.
amrita828 wrote: @Crazy: Thank you!!!!!!! If I hadn't decided to go with 2011 dramas only, I would have nominated that Paradise Song from BoF Worst Song Of All Times.

I know how you feel...lol
AdeNike wrote: After reading everyone's list, it has become harder for me, to make mine. I will take the back seat here.

Why hasn't anyone nominated That Woman from Secret Garden as a best song?? I'm anticipating Lis's and Kamz's list.

I didn't go back to 2010, or I would have nominated Secret Garden for: Best Rom-Com, Best Lead Actor. Best Lead Actress, Best Song, Best secondary characters, Best Chemistry, Best Comedic Performance.
Maybe now it's clearer why I decided to include only 2011 dramas. :P ;)
amrita828 wrote: I didn't go back to 2010, or I would have nominated Secret Garden for: Best Rom-Com, Best Lead Actor. Best Lead Actress, Best Song, Best secondary characters, Best Chemistry, Best Comedic Performance.

I picked from everything I've seen and that stood out in my mind. But I did noticed most (but not all) of my pics were recent ones.
amrita828 wrote: I didn't go back to 2010, or I would have nominated Secret Garden for: Best Rom-Com, Best Lead Actor. Best Lead Actress, Best Song, Best secondary characters, Best Chemistry, Best Comedic Performance.

If kamz does go back to 2010 this is what she'll be doing..lol

But didn't SG finish airing early this year?
jeanie65jh wrote: I picked from everything I've seen and that stood out in my mind. But I did noticed most (but not all) of my pics were recent ones.

Most of mine were ones I've recently watched because they're fresher in my mind. I think I stayed mostly recent, a few dramas were older.

Aside from BOF, but that song is downright horrible so who can forget it? haha