We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched?

This discussion has been closed.

The Princess Man ep 17 I <3 PSH so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shinya Shokudo Season 2 Episode 3

Me Too Flower ep.3

@Sandritah45: Yes, Me Too Flower it's great funny story of CEO undercover, you should watch it.

@SleepNinja: Aum as your avatar kekeke :)
The Greatest Love Episode 3
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop ~ Ep 6
Don Quixote ~ Rewatch Eps 1 & 2
Yokai Ningen Bem Episode 4

~I keep wondering....Do their clothes magically grow back when they change or what? Haha
Three Kingdoms Episode 11
Temptation of an Angel Episode 13
The Greatest Love Episode 4
Rak Leh Saneh Luang Episode 17
The Princess Man ep 20 - have i mentioned how much i love this drama ?
RainFlower wrote: The Princess Man ep 20 - have i mentioned how much i love this drama ?

i love that you love it...i love it too...so far my favourite 2011 drama :)
Flower Boy Ramen Shop Episode 5
RainFlower wrote: The Princess Man ep 20 - have i mentioned how much i love this drama ?

kamz wrote: i love that you love it...i love it too...so far my favourite 2011 drama :)

Mine too (: And none of you watched it with me when it was airing haha :p

Buzzer Beat Episode 1
Crazy4You wrote: Mine too (: And none of you watched it with me when it was airing haha :p

awww.........you should have waited :p lol
The Princess Man ep 21

C4U - i hate watching airing dramas i cant wait!!!!

kamz - its one of my all time fave dramas now its bumped Chuno on my top drmas on profile page & PSH has replaced Ji Sung :D & I havent even finished it place im at now has slow internet connection so dunno when i will be able to finish last 2 eps they have bloody Zee TV though lol

Lis - is temptation any good i started first ep & then started watching something else lol