DramaNomNom:

I wonder what order those scenes were shot in though because they looked exactly the same the second time around.

omg now that you mention it-- 

Monster Next Door EP9

• This episode had my full attention from start to finish. 
  • Diew's mom gives me the eek. She seems like the type of human to suck the confidence and joy out of her own child.
  • We jump right into the trip, where God is being overly sweet and affectionate and Diew HATES it.
  • To be real-- I feel so bad for BOTH of them, because neither of them is wrong.
  • What makes these two special is that they communicate really well. Would you look at that, two BL characters talking about their feelings. Shocking. Mind-blowing.
  • It's strange to get a whole guest character and plotline to develop the secondary couple-- but it's cool.
  • When God took his shirt off in the tent, I short circuited. (Big is so attractive omg)
  • I also died at the link Game sent Diew, but him getting caught reading it, was worse lmao
  • Will you look at that-- sex in a tent. Niceee.
  • And everyone heard. Niceee? lol
  • I definitely want to strangle Wan, because how can you let Beer make that expression and just shrug it off-- 
  • I think I might be a Beer enthusiast. 
  • We close up this episode with Diew seeing his ex who has a creepy ass smirk thing going on. I hate him already.
 axdxex:
Sugar Dog Life Ep7

Did anyone else feel really emotional

Yup. I'm pretty invested in this couple. Lovin' this cute, fluffy series.

axdxex:
Monster Next Door EP9

This episode had my full attention from start to finish. 

Yup, especially in the latter part of the episode. Love is blossoming all around.

RXinw:
I cannot afford to waste 15 minutes of my time yet here we are with this long ass trailer.

(re "The Love Matter" pilot) I watched it. The good news is that I feel like I've now seen the whole series and thus can spare myself from actually watching what will probably be a mediocre BL at best.

Ep 9 of I Saw You In My Dream was so good. Every episode has just been getting better and better.