We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 OnyxTheHedgehog:
I can listen to songs (mostly OSTs) while doing homework lol I don’t think I could ever survive even a day of school without my music honestly 

You and me both, lol! Where would I be without music?!? 

Jadeheart:
Chinzhilla Blanket Hoodies

So dang cute!! I feel for you bro!

American Fan:
So dang cute!! I feel for you bro!

I'll make it through this ... somehow ... lol

Fourever You trailer

American Fan:

Fourever You trailer

I cannot wait. :) This looks so good. ♡♡♡

FortPeatForever:
I cannot wait. :) This looks so good.

Yes, I hope it will be, considering it's another uni version. I'll be watching, though I'm not a fan of Earth. Unpopular opinion I know...but what can I say. Maybe it'll have some We Are vibes? That would be nice.

I read in the comments it starts Oct 3.

American Fan:

Yes, I hope it will be, considering it's another uni version. I'll be watching, though I'm not a fan of Earth. Unpopular opinion I know...but what can I say. Maybe it'll have some We Are vibes? That would be nice.

I read in the comments it starts Oct 3.

Yay! :) That's only in a couple weeks. 

So here's a gif version of OffGun and tried one with EarthMix

American Fan:
Fourever You trailer

American Fan:
Yes, I hope it will be, considering it's another uni version. I'll be watching, though I'm not a fan of Earth. Unpopular opinion I know...but what can I say.

It looks really good! I'm also not that much a fan of Earth in general, but I did really love him in 12% though.

Jadeheart:
I'm also not that much a fan of Earth in general, but I did really love him in 12% though.

My opinion as well. In the right role, he can be really good. I'm optimistic about Fourever You.

p43425:

My opinion as well. In the right role, he can be really good. I'm optimistic about Fourever You.

Agreed

American Fan:
You and me both, lol! Where would I be without music?!? 

Ikr!!

American Fan:

Fourever You trailer

This looks cute! And even better that Cooheart is in it

I LOVE him so much XD

American Fan:
I'm not a fan of Earth.

I'm curious to know why? 

(I feel like I've asked this before lol)

@Rien Thx Rien!!

Rien:

So here's a gif version of OffGun and tried one with EarthMix

American Fan:

Fourever You trailer

I'm really excited for this one! I've really enjoyed a lot of the ensamble cast shows, plus Earth will be in it and I really love him!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'm curious to know why?

(I feel like I've asked this before lol)

I don't know how to explain, but it's something I can't seem to control. It doesn't happen very often, for me, but once in a great while someone rubs me the wrong way. This is one of those times.

American Fan:
Fourever You trailer

- YouTube

Yasssss! I saw it this morning and I'm so ready! 

It seems like this might turn out to be a group watch.  

American Fan:

I don't know how to explain, but it's something I can't seem to control. It doesn't happen very often, for me, but once in a great while someone rubs me the wrong way. This is one of those times.

Ohh I see, I get what u mean

Personally, I love him lol (like I had said a while back, I’m in the minority who enjoyed watching UWMA because of KornIntouch scenes and Cooheart lmao) 

And I was so damn happy and excited when I found out about My Only 12% cuz I had just watched SantaEarth’s ep on 7 Project and fell in love with them lol