OnyxTheHedgehog:

Just watched it and OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME

I absolutely love all of the couples, and I can’t wait to see Santa! Also, we get to see the side couple from Cherry Magic and more of MarcPoon yayyy

This is definitely my most anticipated drama yet

♡ I just finished watching the trailer and it does look really good. I cannot wait to watch, but I think what I might do is watch after every 10 episodes airs so I can watch 10 episodes at a time. lol XD 

BabyFeatForever:
I cannot wait to watch, but I think what I might do is watch after every 10 episodes airs so I can watch 10 episodes at a time.

Good plan - but if you can manage this, you have more self-control than me!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ooh, my dad used to show me Are You Afraid Of The Dark and it was fun to watch! And Goosebumps is classic lol 

I'm pretty sure they are on youtube now LOL I remember watching a few eps a few years back. Goosebumps was my Harry Potter LOL Every year at the school book fair, it would just have a massive corner to it's self because so many kids would order it.

p43425:
P.S. Holy cow!  According to MDL, 30 (thirty!) episodes running until 18 May 2025. GMMTV wants to take over my life (as if it hasn't done so already).

WOW 30 eps?? That's huge for a BL. I'd be interested on that alone LOL

BabyFeatForever:

♡ I just finished watching the trailer and it does look really good. I cannot wait to watch, but I think what I might do is watch after every 10 episodes airs so I can watch 10 episodes at a time. lol XD 

I should probably do that too, it’s always torture to wait each week lol

p43425:

Good plan - but if you can manage this, you have more self-control than me!

Lol that’s what I was thinking XD

FaeryWren:

I'm pretty sure they are on youtube now LOL I remember watching a few eps a few years back. Goosebumps was my Harry Potter LOL Every year at the school book fair, it would just have a massive corner to it's self because so many kids would order it.

WOW 30 eps?? That's huge for a BL. I'd be interested on that alone LOL

Yeah I watched them on YT 

Lol goosebumps was funny 

Jadeheart:

The ending is very difficult to watch and to be left with that as the ending, especially since it didn't get it's second season, which haunts me and every SWM fan to this day.  :(

So true, but I don't regret watching it. One of the best productions and series I've seen. I've decided to read the novel to get the second season story and find out how they get their HEA.

Day 12 - What are your favorite scary movies and/or Halloween movies?  I would have to say The Nightmare Before Christmas.