We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 FortPeatForever:
I hope things start getting better for you soon. ♡

I'm dealing with a domino effect right now. It feels like once I start on one thing, everything else falls into place. However, I'm currently waiting on others to handle a task that I need in order to move forward with the 20 other things on my to-do list. It can be quite frustrating. While I admit to procrastinating on some things, I make a conscious effort not to put off the more crucial tasks, as delaying them could lead to trouble later on. My perfectionist tendencies can lead to impatience, and I often find myself stressing out. But overall, things are coming together, and in just a week and a half,they are being resolved. I can't complain too much, as it could have taken much longer. So, no worries – everything is working itself out. I even have some free time to catch up on all the dramas I've missed!

p43425:

Yes!!! Tanaka and Katori were extraordinarily good supporting roles. It would have been great to see these fine actors together in a BL, but at least we saw them go on to star separately in their own BLs (Komiya Rio in the excellent "Eien no Kinou" and Suzuki Kosuke in "Jack O'Frost", also reasonably good).

OMG I didn't know that! I just watched Jack O'Frost today...I thought he looked familiar. Didn't care for the series though. Eien no Kinou is going on the watchlist :) Is Rio the lead or is he supporting again?

SN: the synopsis for the show is making me laugh already with indeed "alive" XD

DramaNomNom:
Eien no Kinou is going on the watchlist :) Is Rio the lead or is he supporting again?

He's the lead, and he's really good. Although the story is a bit morose morbid for me, it's otherwise excellent. Definitely recommended.

Komiya was also in "Grand Guignol", which is a splatter movie with significant BL elements (including Komiya as well as the adorably cute Sota Ryusoke from "Fukou-kun wa ..."). I don't recommend "Guignol" unless you know what you're getting yourself into; it's interesting but also one of the bloodiest things I've ever seen.

Happy of the end - caught up on all 4 episodes

This series is not for everyone as it is vivid in the issues it explores. Hence this post may not be for everyone so if you have triggers do not read.

It is dark, seedy and a harsh reality. I look forward to every episode until the end. There is so much to unpack in this series. It is not sugar coated; it gives you a harsh reality in its rawest form. To think that as I type this someone somewhere is living this harsh reality of not know where your next meal is coming from, being desperate for survival to the point of selling yourself, being beaten down and traumatised so many times that you just wish next beat down will end it all, is just heartbreaking.

This series is taking on displaying a harsh reality which is risky given what BL audiences have come to be used to but every story deserves to be told because it reminds us of how others are living and the pain and suffering they go through which encourages us to help if we can as well as be grateful for what we have when we are being ungrateful. 

The sexual and emotional abuse of children and the stone cold truth of what prostitution out of desperation being told here is sobering. We see people every day during our daily activities but we do not really see them; most times they are just a flash in our vision. There are so many things wrong with the world; it can be a broken place and sometimes those flashes in our vision are just shards of it. 

Completely unrelated to this series, but I remember this woman who cried when she rented her first place, now the place was not big or fancy, it was small and cheap. However she cried because she remembers where she is coming from; when she was molested by a family member and got thrown out, was placed in a child shelter, and then when she turned 18 was put out of the shelter and became homeless. She struggled and bounced from one friend's home to the next but she finally made enough to rent that small place. How can she not cry. 

My point being that this series is not here to be cute and romantic; it is here to serve as an acknowledgement of the harsh reality of so many victims of prostitution, discrimination, child abuse, sex trade, etc. 

I look forward to the next episode.

There is also so much to interpret in the name of this series; Happy of the End

I just watched Ep 1 & 2 of Kidnap and

Funny story, once as a kid I sleep walked across my grandma’s house, out into the porch, where my aunt caught me lol

I have a cousin who used to get tied to the bed at night because she did this sort of thing so often.

Moving on, I’m so excited for some of the new GMMTV pairings coming this year eg. PerthSanta (Perfect 10Liners), MarkOhm (Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist) , WilliamEst (ThamePo), JossGawain (My Golden Blood)— specially with OhmLeng feeling so top tier ;; 

p43425:
He's the lead, and he's really good. Although the story is a bit morose for me, it's otherwise excellent. Definitely recommended.

Just finished ep 1.. wait a minute...so is he supposed to be a "zombie"?

DramaNomNom:
so is he supposed to be

(re "Eien no Kinou") Something like that, yeah. Just keep watching.

P.S. Sorry, I used the wrong word above. I meant "morbid", not "morose" - although as you might expect, it's a bit sad, too.

axdxex:
Funny story

That one time, my mom caught me sleepwalking; it was pretty weird. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed cheese; even though I loathe American cheese, I think it tastes like wax. I have no idea what kind of nightmare I was having! LOL

axdxex:
I have a cousin who used to get tied to the bed at night

I hope they're okay now. This sounds frightening. I can't imagine waking up the next morning and not being able to move.

axdxex:
, I’m so excited for some of the new GMMTV pairings coming this year

PerthSanta - Santa doesn't ring a bell, but I'm looking forward to discovering more about Perth. I'm probably going to receive criticism for this but I feel like his previous partnership didn't allow him to explore his true potential. I'm excited to see where this new pairing will take them.

I do still wish Chimon all the best and hope he is taking care of his health 

WilliamEst- SO FREAKIN EXCITED I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN LIKE NOW!

p43425:

(re "Eien no Kinou") Something like that, yeah. Just keep watching.

P.S. Sorry, I used the wrong word above. I meant "morbid", not "morose" - although as you might expect, it's a bit sad, too.

Yeah the confession got me in the feels; I think the ending might hit me too.  The special thing caught me by surprise! 

Simi_Tutu:
Santa doesn't ring a bell, but I'm looking forward to discovering more about Perth.

Santa starred in "My Only 12%", where he proved himself to be not only super cute but also a seriously good actor. I think he'll fit really well with Perth.

Simi_Tutu:
I'm probably going to receive criticism for this but I feel like his previous partnership didn't allow him to explore his true potential.

In all fairness to both Perth and Saint, Perth was only 16 at the time of LBC, plus there was the feud between their respective agencies, for which neither is to blame.

P.S. Whoops, I realise now that you were talking about Chimon. Silly me. I can't help wonder if Chimon's "health" was really about some sort of falling out between him and Perth, or maybe Chimon just didn't want to do BLs any more.

I want to join.

ZachRivera:

I want to join.

Welcome to the club :)

So I tried Eien no Kinou  and was interested by in typical japanese fashion, they take a quirky idea and it gets really dumb really fast in attempt to get you to think. I dont want him quarantined in a hospital and studied ~ proceeds to tell the whole class and a nurse LOL

I also dropped Takara's treasure because it's like every....shoujo....ever ...

Yeah, Japanese BL's arent doing very well for me I'm afraid. 

I Didn't Watch  Never Let me Go  until now,( lol I Heald of on it for a year cause of studies) Im on ep 11 rn. and omg? they are so good?? ep 6 and 7?? was so good. It looks beautiful I - like everyone in this is good! Do ya'll like this? 

Kidnap ep 2

BAHAHAHA THIS IS THE MOST CASUAL KIDNAPPING I’VE EVER SEEN I SWEAR- 

The fact that Q literally just left his kidnapper’s house to snap at his dad and then went back lmao XD

He’s hiring his kidnapper to bribe his own dad to save him from his kidnapper, I can’t stop laughing at how hilariously messed up that is 

Honestly, if Min was my kidnapper I’d never want to go back home lmao 

The way he cared for Q and made sure he didn’t hurt himself when sleepwalking was so cute TT I’m jealous of Q lol

I don’t want to wait for the next ep TT ugh why can they just release 2 eps a week or something :(