p43425:
he and Earth are pretty darn cute and funny together.

Totally agree! Great friendship chemistry 100%. I'm glad they paired them up this way.

RXinw:
MAJOR UPDATE:

That's interesting - but to be honest, the one that really got my attention was bottom left of your last udpate (the rumour from Thaiger.com): Clickbait, old news (i.e. not really a surprise), or jaw-dropping new news?

Re: Perfect 10 Liners Trailer

I am very invested in PerthSanta and their roles and story they will be portraying.

With 30 episodes and 3 couples I am assuming 10 episodes will be dedicated to each couple. It will be interesting to see if they will take a LITA approach in this regard.

Re: 

RXinw:

Re: Kidnap - episode 6

I loved it lol. I am going to bed my eyes are shutting on their own. Tomorrow I will have more to say.

What I also wanted to say is Min was a starved man lol. Seriously though, I am very glad they met my halfway mark desires.

When Q said he wanted some time at the beginning of the episode I was like, "Now listen to me little boy." LOL I understand his hesitations though. 

This maybe me being too critical but it just stood out to me;  when Q told Min the story about his mother it seemed out of place; meaning I did not agree with the placement of that revelation. For me it came off as just a bridge in the moment to connect emotional happenings. For that story being behind so many trauma I would have liked a more high stakes and emotionally heavy revelation to bring the whole thing to the forefront of the audiences mind perhaps even get a few tears from the audience. Anyway as I said that is just me being critical hazard of being a LIE student lol.

Re: Sky Valley Finale

Thank God it is over!

I am not giving a review.

The one saving grace about this mess was the song played during the NC scene in the finale:

Paper Twins Feat Halyn - Wedding Bells

https://youtu.be/lsmNSRYIuRs?si=_aKi4KRylteSp2QA

I seriously fell in love with this song at first listen!

p43425:
Tsk tsk. You of all people should appreciate that, in fluffy-cute series, action is superfluous.

RE: Fourever You

Me looking up "superfluous". True, but the cuteness, for me, has to be able to override the lack of any major plot or developing story, and stand on it's own. I am not an Earth fan to begin with and haven't seen Pond much. (I dropped 180 Degrees way back). I'm not sure what to make of Pond's character or acting for now, but he's cute and I like that the series is starting right off with his crush on Ter.

However, one ep. of Earth, face gymnastics and all, having fits whenever he was around Hill was okay. But ep. 2 felt almost the same, only Hill is being more assertive and not letting go of Ter when Ter asked him to until he agreed to go in Hill's car. The word "coercion" comes to mind. I'm sure it's a trope I've seen before, but for some reason it struck me the wrong way atm. 

And in ep. 2 they have Ter still pretty much beating around the bush about his history with Hill. I'm prob impatient, but too many scenes of Ter acting like Hill is contagious isn't very endearing to me. I'm not a fan of the "hard-to-get" trope if it drags on for eons, and since the show is starting off that way and we have 14 eps to go....

I also agree with @jadeheart's comments regarding the character Bas is playing. I'm a bit disappointed, so far, but it's early still. And the second couple hasn't had their first encounter yet.

Anyways, these are all initial thoughts. I remember it took a bit of time for me to be won over with We Are, after the first really good opening ep. And Fourever You's opening ep. didn't reach that level. But early days and all that!! 

Holy cow, I rarely write a book about any series, much less be this serious about it. 

I leave that up to RX! LOL

So I just finished watching the trailer for Perfect 10 Liners. Another uni setting production lol. GMMTV has definitely mastered and cornered this more any anyone else. The cast looks fantastic as usual. Seems like it will be an enjoyable watch, but I'm not expecting anything more than just another "paperback of the month" to consume. Doesn't mean that's a bad thing entirely. I think I'm feeling that it's just been too much of the "same" over and over too often. It feels like there's an imbalance in the industry right now. I'm desperate for a new masterpiece series on the level of a IFYLITA, SWM, UWMA.

I watched the trailer three times just to make sure I was catching everything and digesting what I'm seeing outside of just a very initial first impression off of a single first watch-through. I was particularly very focused on Perth and Santa. Everybody else's chemistry showed really clearly. I'm loving everything I'm seeing from all the other characters, but the two of them together weren't really selling it for me in this trailer at least. It just came across as very big brother/little brother to me throughout the trailer. That said, I will always give everything a fair chance. I will watch it and I will see how everything unfolds between them.

axdxex:

Speaking of PerthSanta, GMMTV is releasing the official trailer for Perfect 10 Liners in 4 hours! We’ll finally get to see their on-screen dynamic :o 

What a cast!! I'm really excited for this one, 30 episodes and all. There's one particular actor that gives me the smiles, but I can't tell for sure which character he plays from the trailer. I'll have to wait and see.

I don't know if anyone here has seen Pierre's YT channel (@itspierreboo) or even knows who he is, but I would absolutely LOVE to see him as a main in a BL type series. I've been following him for a while and he is so stunningly gorgeous and funny and charismatic and so comfortable in front of the camera. And be ready to question your life to it's core. He looks like this and just turned 38. I'm eternally ☠

Is anyone else watching ‘My Damn Business’ ? Like— I wasn’t expecting much, and 10 min episodes are a torture, but I’m actually really enjoying it.

FaeryWren:

I havent even watched it yet lol

U must!!! It’s so so good! Most of us did a group watch for it and we looked forward to it so much that we literally named the day it aired as “We Are Wednesday” 

axdxex:

I'm not ready yet! lol

Lol I feel like the Christmas holiday time would be a good time to do it

BabyFeatForever:

Day 12. What are your favorite scary movies and/or Halloween movies?

I have alot. There is Halloween franchise(all of them), Hocus Pocus 1 and 2, Twitches 1 and 2, Monster House, Friday the 13th franchise, Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hallow, Train to Busan, Parasite, It, Happy Death Day 1 and 2, Ready Or Not, The Birds, Scooby Doo, Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark, Scream franchise, The Silence Of The Lambs, Addams Family, Halloweentown, The Haunted Mansion, Tower Of Terror, Lights Out, Night Of The Living Dead, Caroline, The Craft, Shaun Of The Dead, Psycho, Hubie Halloween, Boo! A Madea Halloween 1 and 2, The Little Vampire, The Sixth Sense, Carrie and the list goes on. Lol ♡ XD

Ahhh my eyes! x_x

RXinw:

MAJOR UPDATE:

Source: X

Oh..I haven’t actually finished 4 minutes so not very sure how to feel about this :\

p43425:
Or maybe it's because GMMTV needs a place to stuff all these new actors it's hired. Haha! (Just teasing. I like a good ensemble cast, not only for BLs. "Gosford Park" comes to mind.)

You joke but it's the truth lol 

Either way, it's good for me, I too like ensemble casts!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Oh..I haven’t actually finished 4 minutes so not very sure how to feel about this :\

I'm planning to watch it this month. Is it worth it? I don't remember what the final verdict on this was on here? I think I skipped the posts in fear of a spoiler--

American Fan:
I'm not a fan of the "hard-to-get" trope if it drags on for eons

Same here. I don't mind the trope so long as it's done meaningfully for a reasonable time frame, and like you said, does not drag on for a really long time. Whenever it does, it starts to make me viscerally angry and frustrated if it does. I will quit a series that has done this.

@axdxex (re: Perfect 10 Liners) 

Yesss, I used to dislike ForceBook after Only Friends but the tables completely turned and I ended up LOVING them after A Boss And A Babe lol

Ikr, Santa’s smile is what made me fall in love with him lol

Oh I’ve always loved JuniorMarc cuz I first saw Marc in Sky In Your Heart and really liked him there so it was nice to see him again 

axdxex:

I'm planning to watch it this month. Is it worth it? I don't remember what the final verdict on this was on here? I think I skipped the posts in fear of a spoiler--

Well, judging by others’ comments, I think the cinematography and mystery and stuff was really good but I got bored after a bit and put the series on hold- I will get back to it sometime tho

@p43425 (re: We Are rewatch) lol yeah probably not a rewatch yet but maybe end of this year? 

Battle of the Writers - episode 10

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

COME ALL THE WAY THROUGH PIE & OZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH. MY. GOD!

The setting, the comfort lighting, the writing, the music, the acting, the looks, this is how a confession scene is done!!! Then the NC scene placement hot damn! The break they took between the confession and NC scene was effective. Plus the build-up before the confession from the coffee shop up to the point on the couch was so good. Emotions were permeating the atmosphere so for them to set off the NC scene at that moment was like igniting fire and passion; I felt every emotion in that scene. When Ozone literally sobbed in during the confession it was palpable. The way Pie confessed and talked about how he felt, oh best believe, I melted, "That I care about every little thing you do?", "I couldn't control my heartbeat when I was with you." 

The living room setting was so intimate with the lighting and them sitting so close on the couch just made it all look warm and personal. The knowledge that it was night outside did it for me (yes night time has a very powerful effect on me I do not know why). 

Hold on I ain't done yet! When Pie sat forward after the confession and then whipped back around to face Ozone, oh damn, it was like in that moment it clicked in his brain that he is seizing this moment and claiming the love of his life. Then the song started playing and the lyrics hit home for me; all for Pie to say, "Can I be the male lead in your life?" AHHHHHH

Now, for the NC scene. I was flabbergasted! Ozone was thirsty because sir! What were your hands doing lol and Pie stripping did things to me *fans self*. The butt was a surprise but a welcomed one. 

The whole boyfriend scene was heartwarming. The way Ozone launched on top of Pie and hugged him while yelling, "I am hugging my boyfriend!" lol He was not wasting time with the IG post lol.

Also it was hilarious how Ozone  called Ob-un asking about romantic love and Ob-un asked if they had held hands or kissed. Screaming!! Ozone did more than that to confirm his feelings lol he went for the kill not wasting time lol. He understood the assignment; he gets an A+ lol.

With all that said I fully enjoyed this episode except for the parts where Pie and Ozone were not included. 

Now I find myself in a conundrum. If this was any other series I would be in here screaming and declaring 10 Stars! What do I do in this case because for me this Pie and Ozone's confession is a 10 scene. For me the 10 scene veto is law with no exceptions so what do I do because there is no way I can give Battle of the Writers a 10. I am in a fix lol I will have to go examine previous precedents of veto 10 scenes and come to a verdict. Who would have thought that I would be here?  Again my no drop policy is being validated. 

P.S I know @43425 was salivating over that TutorYim NC scene at the end of the episode lol