American Fan:
 I'm sure we'll hear about the NC scenes from RX once it starts!! haha

- YouTube

I was already raving about the trailer because the beginning still has me shook with that one particular shot.

Yup, yup, yup, I will be exploring all NC scenes with this one. My CSO persona has been on the self for too long it is about time he comes back out to play *evil laugh*

RXinw:

I am going to need a name and an address because I will come and verbally decimate them for you, hold my cheesecake!

Sorry you had such a crappy week *heart emoji*

Aw, you just made my day. Thx! 

I just learned that they know my sister, so by association they harassed me. 

Here's a funny (now it's funny). Two days ago I was cooking soup and had to use the emersion blender. If you know what that is, then you know what happened when I lost control of it while it was in a huge pot of soup. 

Geminibaddie22:

Have any of you guys started High School Frenemy and if you have what do you think of it so far

Just completed the first episode. It's pretty intense. So many recognizable GMM actors. Mark Pakin (support role) is amazing as usual.

Okay, so I just finished ep 3 of Fourever You, and I'm starting to get really irritated. First is the writing that is getting a little lazy and sloppy around Easter and this nonsensical misunderstanding trope with Hill and Easter's sister. North seemed to suss it out logically already, but Easter is still being a weirdo that makes no sense. The entire Easter character so far with the writing surrounding Hill has been really bizarre. It's like this mf has clinical bipolar disorder, and it's not cute.

Second is Samantha. Like holy crap, she is so gd annoying in this series just within this brief introduction to her in this episode. I liked her in UWMA, although she was still giving overly theatrical in it, but it wasn't to this degree. In this series, she is just so obnoxiously over the top, clownish, and slapstick. It's so distracting from the series. Earth is waaaaaaaay more than enough alone, and he is not anywhere near as bad as she is with the overly theatrical acting.

Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo - episodes 1&2

A masterpiece in the making.

The arrangement in the ending of episode 2 when the song came in was beautiful especially listening to the lyrics.

Cette série est magnifique!

American Fan:
Here's a funny (now it's funny). Two days ago I was cooking soup and had to use the emersion blender. If you know what that is, then you know what happened when I lost control of it while it was in a huge pot of soup. 

Oh no. I hope the soup did not burn you.  Also the clean up after would have been what really pisses me off.

RXinw:

YESSS! I need them to have their own series.

I loved that series as a kid. I would watch all the episodes and movies over and over again.

I feel like they have so much potential. I would to see them doing something along the trope of brat X brat tamer. It would be fantastic. Or like Mark is his body guard or something. Idk but they have so much potential for some fun plotlines 

I don’t normally check out the comment section on my drama list on the page for dramas but I was watching the first episode of Bad Guy My Boss ( I think that’s the name), and this is the first time I have said I have laughed because of the comment section. 

RXinw:
Eternal Summer (2006 Taiwanese movie)

I could write a whole analytical review and talk about all this movie was about, but I will not. If you are interested go and experience it for yourselves.

Speaking for myself, I did not like this movie - and not only because of the ending. While the average MDL rating is medium (7.4), the MDL reviews are extraordinarily polarised, i.e. some love it, some hate it. It's actually highly unusual for me to be in the latter rather than the former group, but that's the way it is.