p43425:
They're either dating, or trying very hard to give the impression that they do. Personally, I vote for the former.

@Faery, I have to correct myself: It seems that in an interview with Praew magazine three months ago, Zee and Nunew were actually quite clear that they're really dating, so I think one can now honestly say that they've confirmed it themselves (i.e. not just hinting or making ambiguous statements, as they'd been doing for a long time).

They have such great personalities - and actually, I think I like them off-screen even more than on-screen.

p43425:

@Faery, I have to correct myself: It seems that in an interview with Praew magazine three months ago, Zee and Nunew were actually quite clear that they're really dating, so I think one can now honestly say that they've confirmed it themselves (i.e. not just hinting or making ambiguous statements, as they'd been doing for a long time).

They have such great personalities - and actually, I think I like them off-screen even more than on-screen.

I didn't doubt Nunew Chawarin was in love with Zee Pruk Panich (but both were actors so I should doubt them both). But for Zee, I didn't think he's genuine. Remember he used to have girlfriends and even did sexual harassment towards (a?) girl. And he looked like a smart (manipulative) man. Let's wait until he's 35, see who'd he married to.

BL pairing who I though might be real were BounPrem and YinWar, but it might be my wishful thinking.

I also wish Phuwin Tangsakyuen quit BL but there's so much money involved so maybe a bit later.

BabyFeatForever:

Oh ok tysm :)

Happy to be of help :)

autumn iris:
both were actors so I should doubt them both

Yeah, that's exactly it: For the actors and ships that play up the fan service, it's hard to know what's real and what's acting. After all, they're professional actors, which can also mean off-screen.

autumn iris:
it might be my wishful thinking.

Isn't that true for all of us? (There are a few other pairs I have my suspicions about *cough cough*, but that would be rumour-mongering.)

autumn iris:
for Zee, I didn't think he's genuine.

He's a professional actor, so I can't disprove that - but I'm going by Faery's criterion, which I think is correct: If they expressly say it themselves, then I'll take them at their word.