p43425:
They're either dating, or trying very hard to give the impression that they do. Personally, I vote for the former.

@Faery, I have to correct myself: It seems that in an interview with Praew magazine three months ago, Zee and Nunew were actually quite clear that they're really dating, so I think one can now honestly say that they've confirmed it themselves (i.e. not just hinting or making ambiguous statements, as they'd been doing for a long time).

They have such great personalities - and actually, I think I like them off-screen even more than on-screen.

p43425:

@Faery, I have to correct myself: It seems that in an interview with Praew magazine three months ago, Zee and Nunew were actually quite clear that they're really dating, so I think one can now honestly say that they've confirmed it themselves (i.e. not just hinting or making ambiguous statements, as they'd been doing for a long time).

They have such great personalities - and actually, I think I like them off-screen even more than on-screen.

I didn't doubt Nunew Chawarin was in love with Zee Pruk Panich (but both were actors so I should doubt them both). But for Zee, I didn't think he's genuine. Remember he used to have girlfriends and even did sexual harassment towards (a?) girl. And he looked like a smart (manipulative) man. Let's wait until he's 35, see who'd he married to.

BL pairing who I though might be real were BounPrem and YinWar, but it might be my wishful thinking.

I also wish Phuwin Tangsakyuen quit BL but there's so much money involved so maybe a bit later.

BabyFeatForever:

Oh ok tysm :)

Happy to be of help :)

autumn iris:
both were actors so I should doubt them both

Yeah, that's exactly it: For the actors and ships that play up the fan service, it's hard to know what's real and what's acting. After all, they're professional actors, which can also mean off-screen.

autumn iris:
it might be my wishful thinking.

Isn't that true for all of us? (There are a few other pairs I have my suspicions about *cough cough*, but that would be rumour-mongering.)

autumn iris:
for Zee, I didn't think he's genuine.

He's a professional actor, so I can't disprove that - but I'm going by Faery's criterion, which I think is correct: If they expressly say it themselves, then I'll take them at their word.

Day 20 ~ October Challenge

Who are some of your supporting roles in a BL series?

That would absolutely be Chen Yi and Ai di in Kiseki ~ Dear to Me. I started watching it one friday night. stopped half way and had the Shameless Dream, inspired my characters Wen and Rik and I'm absolutely certain it was them that did it, esp Aidi with Wen LOL 

Honorable mention would be the UWMA couples. I watched Between Us first where Pharm and Dean were the supporting, and I instantly loved Pharm. And then in UWMA, Win and Team being the original supporting roles LOL 

p43425:
I have to correct myself: It seems that in an interview with Praew magazine three months ago, Zee and Nunew were actually quite clear that they're really dating,

ahhh, well that review makes sense now.

I have a kneejerk reaction to shipping. I tried to enjoy kpop last year and the shipping destroyed it for me. Men cant talk about their feelings as it is. I'm just going to focus on the characters they play and leave it there. It's better for my mental health that way LOL 

I remain absolute, I only fist bump the love when they pull a mewtul. Until then, they're actors. 

American Fan:

Take him. No argument from me.

Hehe yayy 

Day 20. Who are some of your favorite supporting roles in BL series?

Those from Not Me and Bad Buddy. I don't care to answer this question properly as I'm gradually losing interest in participating in this challenge. >_<"

hey does anyone have any good new bls to watch. As in those that started airing in like june-july till now since ive been offline for a hot while. 

dont mind my drama list its a mess

Denn:

hey does anyone have any good new bls to watch. As in those that started airing in like june-july till now since ive been offline for a hot while. 

Kidnap, The Rebound, Bad Guy My Boss, Battle of the Writers, Eccentric Romance, First Note of  Love, Jack & Joker: U Steal my Heart!, Love Sea

Denn:

Hidamari ga Kikoeru is really good, you should give it a try.

Denn:

In addition to "Hidamari ga Kikoeru" (excellent!), other recently completed JBLs that I loved are "Kare no Iru Seikatsu", "Perfect Propose", and "Takara no Vidro". I also loved "Hitochigai kara Hajimaru Koi mo Aru" and "Sugar Dog Life", but there's no official international release for these (yet).

In terms of Thai BLs, I loved "Century of Love", which was also broadly popular. I also enjoyed "The Trainee" and "My Love Mix-Up" (Thai remake), but not everyone shares my opinion on these.

Of the titles mentioned by Gemini, "Jack & Joker" and "Kidnap" seem to be the most broadly popular.

In terms of currently airing BLs, I'm especially enjoying "Fourever You" and "Every You, Every Me", as well as "DMD Friendship the Reality, It Takes Two" (which introduces the new "fourth generation" of Domundi/Mandee actors). "Doku Koi: Doku mo Sugireba Koi to Naru" is also really good, but there's no official international release yet.

p43425:
I also enjoyed "The Trainee" and "My Love Mix-Up" (Thai remake), but not everyone shares my opinion on these.

@Denn I also definitely recommend these, I loved them!!

I have started We Are.....oh lord,.....I'm feeling as challenged as these students to remember everybody LOL So many characters coming at me at once lol