RXinw:
Yup, so to this day in my mind that scene does not exist.

If I were to say that this was my favourite scene in the whole series, would this damage my reputation in this group? Or is it already beyond repair?

p43425:

If I were to say that this was my favourite scene in the whole series, would this damage my reputation in this group? Or is it already beyond repair?

Why am I not surprised?  ;-)

p43425:

It was just announced, so the details are sketchy and tentative (I think they're basically fishing for sponsors right now), but there's a new entry on MDL, so you can at least mark it on your PTW list if it interests you: "The Wicked Game". (Speaking for myself, anything Daou-Offroad interests me!)

Thx, I’ve added it to my list! 

winnie:

we're still at the veeeeeery beginning of it so there's no script yet and filming might start mid 2025~
offroad (khun peem) will play as a rich young master and daou (khun tan) will play as his bodyguard!
here their live performance from yesterday to give you an idea of what it will be hehe
for now we're only getting very good crumbs, please look forward to it! ₊·*◟(˶╹̆ꇴ╹̆˵)◜‧*・

(full video of the screenshots above is here)

Ooh the story reminds me of NLMG lol 

They look hot XD

FaeryWren:

I'm choosing to drop Eccentric Romance. I have no issue with the 2 languages but I'm starting to find the characters annoying LOL Any one else watching it?

i dropped it too lol unfortunately i coudnt enjoy any of those thai korean collabs,but every time i give it a try

Day 18 ~ October Challenge

Do you have a favorite sport that you like to play or watch?

i love to swim, relaxing lying on back on water is my favorite 

sports i used to watch a lot is tennis, and i do like basket ball