Hannah:

Does anyone have BL serious that is their comfort series? I was doing a quick little rewatch of Monster Next Door and I think that one is gonna be part of list of bl series that bring me comfort. 

i have a couple, to my star, don’t say no, tinted with you, you make me dance, and last twilight

BabyFeatForever:
I am gonna go watch it now lol ♡

have a good time watching! ♡ 

p43425:
I hadn't really paid attention to this yet, but thanks to your tip, I'm watching it now. Compared to Thai marathons, it's nice to be able to knock off a series in about an hour. (I think this will be my first Cantonese BL!)

you are welcome :D 

Hannah:
Does anyone have BL serious that is their comfort series?

our dining table , sugar dog life , cherry magic , kiseki dear to me and stay by my side

7 hours of driving yesturday wore me out lol finally in Tennessee lol ♡ sorry was not on much yesturday 

autumn iris:
Which airing drama is better in terms of storyline; Fourever You, Let's Free The Curse of Taekwondo, or Love Sick?

Let Free The Curse of Taekwondo without a doubt or question. Two episodes was enough to declare as such.

Magnoliee:

This sounds great to read! It's always so nice to find a highlight! 

I'm already looking forward to making a list of my highlights for 2024 at the end of the year (dramas and books). :D 

I enthusiastically recommend.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
First Note Of Love

I need to go pick up where I left off and finish now since it is finished.

I am back in the land of BL after my stay away yesterday lol and I have some catching up to do.

The whole fandom is raving about Love In The Big City since it was released all at once so I need to go watch; today is definitely a BL day

First Note of Love : Final Review

I don't have much to say.

I mostly enjoyed it. It could have been better in some aspects, but it was a nice relaxing watch.

In fear of sounding shallow-- I have to talk about the visuals. IDK what it is, but these two together really work for me. I just find them very very visually appealing. I often found myself looking at Sea and thinking 'omg he is so beautiful'. I also loved Neil's styling. They made such a pretty picture in all those aesthetic shots of them sitting by the water. 

Lastly, I really liked the music in this show <3

P.S. I have to get this off my chest. The NC scene sucked. The scene just felt like it was trying way too hard to be artsy...  I don't need 20 close-ups of body parts. You're allowed to fade to black you know-- 

Rating : 7.5/10

Updates:

Source: X

The fact that I saw these updates from yesterday but was busy out cheating on BL lol

ooooo, come through Gagaoolala! Taiwan stepped up to big brother LOL 

Fourever You already has a season 2 in the works? Wow. that was fast LOL

@axdxex ~ In regards to your P.S ~ I dont mind artsy sex scenes but I have to admit, with this one, I didnt even know what I was looking at LOL Did they have sex or just a fumble around? LOL

axdxex:

Right-- I ALWAYS want to watch SIMM lol 

Exactlyyy

Maybe we should do a rewatch  together 

FaeryWren:
Fourever You already has a season 2 in the works? Wow. that was fast LOL

Nope, they are talking about the next couple's story-line so yup they are being done separately like LITA

RXinw:

Nope, they are talking about the next couple's story-line so yup they are being done separately like LITA

so we're not getting all the four couples in this series? or thailand finishes production the day before the episode airs? LOL

RXinw:
Nope, they are talking about the next couple's story-line so yup they are being done separately like LI

Assuming that these are episodes 5 through 8, with no gap after episode 4 airs, this sounds like uncomfortably "just in time" production. Eep.

BabyFeatForever:

7 hours of driving yesturday wore me out lol finally in Tennessee lol ♡ sorry was not on much yesturday 

have a good time there :D ♡ 

RXinw:
Updates:

• omg I was so sure we would have 4 ep of each storyline in Fourever You, but this means it's 8 each? I'm confused-- on the bright side! Yes to Arthit and Daotok, like I need to see those two now!
  • Sooo excited for Thomas and Kong-- DMD better give us a good show because they haven't produced anything good since Bed Friends-- I said what I said
  • I guess I can watch Blue Canvas of Youthful Days now. Awesome <3