@DramaNomNom and I finally completed The Untamed which was a re-watch for me. I never recovered from my initial watch since I found myself scouring YT for BTS, short clips, fan meets etc. of everything TU-related. I'm hoping this re-watch will cure me (fat chance!) I know some of you won't watch it because it's censored, but it's a beautiful romance. Here are my thoughts (not spoiler-free): https://mydramalist.com/discussions/the-untamed/130057-things-i-m-noticing-on-my-re-watch

p43425:
and as with "Your Sky", my fingers are crossed that Mandee doesn't disappoint on the actual delivery

If it's funny I would probably watch it. But what's wrong with Thai BL these days, most of them is school drama (or office drama like Bad Guy My Boss, which my friend watch for the ml). And some of the casts are like 14 to 17 (Love Sick). OMG. I wish there'll be more drama like Jack and Joker, something completely new.

p43425:
Namping is the absolute cutest (!)

I know, right.

I would check the DMD Friendship the Reality later 'cause I mostly watch it on youtube shorts.

RXinw:
Boss is the one who is sick :(

Ouch, I hope he'll get well soon. It sucks to be sick.

American Fan:
Hiya, that's exactly when I stopped watching. Interesting...

That's magical hehe

angeliviki2022:
I know some of you won't watch it because it's censored, but it's a beautiful romance.

I watched it. One of my favorite. I really like Xiao Zhan since Oh! My Emperor and I kinda like Wang Yi Bo for his unique personality maybe because he's a member of UNIQ.

American Fan:

Ditto!! Another "in-common" thing to add to our list, but def not your long class list, lol.

Smirking back at cha. 

I figured! :-) And HELLO!!

Hello to you too ! ;-)

autumn iris:
I would check the DMD Friendship the Reality

I usually find "reality TV" long, boring and generally annoying, but I really liked this one, especially as it's well structured (and maybe to some extent pre-determined) and moves along quickly. And of course, it's a great way to get to know the new Domundi/Mandee actors (Gen 3 = last winter's "DMD Friendship the Reality", Gen 4 = "It Takes Two" airing now), which is exactly what it's designed to do.

It's useful to have first watched last winter's show so that you know the background for two of the new participants (Latte and TeeTee).

American Fan:

Is the turtle still alive? Poor thing...

I should watch the last ep. just for kicks. At least I can add it to my count, even if I dropped the series awhile back.

Lol I’m struggling to complete this drama despite having put it on hold for months

angeliviki2022:

This doubled as History when I attended school.

Oh we just have normal history classes (u know, like WW2 and stuff) 

FaeryWren:

real life issues we had to debate and write essays about like bullying, abortion, etc etc

Oh…we don’t have that in our school. We have really useless PSHE, RSE and P4C lessons but that’s it

RXinw:

I am never too busy for updates *smug face*

On a different note I am definitely cheating again on BL because I am starting Kill Heel tonight lol could this be a revolution underway.

P.S What kind of title is this I found in the depths of my PTW list I'm Horny Now! screaming lol

I’m gonna watch “I’m Horny Now!” ;)

RXinw:

Re: Updates - Boss is the one who is sick :(

Woah, influenza? That sounds horrible :( hope he recovers quickly *fingers crossed*