With the addition of my 80th BL added to the mega list, I can now safely say that i dont like the enemies to lovers trope LOL it just feels like falling for a bully. I havent really seen a proper enemy to lover theme yet.

RXinw:
Updates:

**SIGH** I was hoping you were too busy for updates, at least for a bit!!!

This is just for you...baby...since I'm in a mood... muhahahaha

@p43425

I think cuz I’m mobile it doesn’t let me pick what to quote. 

The scenes that you could tell 100% that they  taken from until we meet again because his hair and Sammy also looks different made me laugh so hard and just threw me off, but I kinda low-key loved it for some weird reason. Lmfao. 

Also I actually have started Century of Love. Well I watched the first episode but I never continued but I need to continue it because I really like Daou and Off-road 

Day 22-  What were your favorite school subjects?

I really liked math and history, but I really liked English classes when we did Shakespeare. I was probably the only student excited for it. 

Although Spanish class was nice cuz it was an easy A class 

I just saw the official trailer for Your Sky the series and the guy who plays the main character is literally the cutest baby I have ever seen.  My little heart is gonna love him for his sweet and adorable energy 

American Fan:
Ditto!! Another "in-common" thing to add to our list, but def not your long class list, lol.

LOL

Day 22-  What were your favorite school subjects?

I loved social studies, astronomy, culinary and art. ♡

American Fan:

**SIGH** I was hoping you were too busy for updates, at least for a bit!!!

This is just for you...baby...since I'm in a mood... muhahahaha

I am never too busy for updates *smug face*

On a different note I am definitely cheating again on BL because I am starting Kill Heel tonight lol could this be a revolution underway.

P.S What kind of title is this I found in the depths of my PTW list I'm Horny Now! screaming lol

Hannah:

I just saw the official trailer for Your Sky the series and the guy who plays the main character is literally the cutest baby I have ever seen.  My little heart is gonna love him for his sweet and adorable energy 

Then it's about to be filming? Ah, the photo from X uploaded from RXinw can only be seen in computer. Dunno why. So it'll start airing on November, 17th.

Ah, my friend like the ml, Thomas' (and Keng's) visual. While I prefer Namping, Keng's partner. I'm waiting for their series, Khemjira's Rescue to start filming then I'll start reading the novel. Found cute Namping while he cover Baby Monster's Shhh alongside Nunew Chawarin (as the rapper there), James Su (who quit BL to study art, renewing my understanding that art means singing), and more.

But all Domundi gen 3 boys are handsome to be honest.

Century of Love starts with a bang, I really enjoy it at first but then it gets ehm boring. I quit it at episode 6. One day I'll continue it.

I'm excited for Who Can Define Popularity. I love tsundere mc and flirty ml. The manhwa is so cute.

As for Beloved Enemy, I try reading the novel but I can't stand the ml. If it's Shui Qian Cheng, he seems to write omegaverse story that was so good when you're looking for a heartwrenching story (forgot its title). When ml forced mc to abort their child, it hurts so much. Luckily there's ml's mom. And I read some of his other novels like Winner Takes All, Sissy, and more. I like Winner Takes All most.

autumn iris:
Century of Love starts with a bang, I really enjoy it at first but then it gets ehm boring. I quit it at episode 6.One day I'll continue it.

Hiya, that's exactly when I stopped watching. Interesting...

RXinw:
I am starting Kill Heel tonight

One of leads, Kim Ha Neul, is in a few other dramas I've seen and liked, but def not this genre. I can't go near a series like Kill Heel. Just too stressful!! But I can see why it's right up your alley. lol

Re: Updates - Boss is the one who is sick :(

American Fan:
One of leads, Kim Ha Neul, is in a few other dramas I've seen and liked, but def not this genre. I can't go near a series like Kill Heel. Just too stressful!! But I can see why it's right up your alley. lol

I have seen clips of it and I am so excited

Note: This gif only emphasises my excitement and is not, in no way, divergent of my gangsta reputation.

RXinw:
Re: Updates - Boss is the one who is sick :(

Oh no, that's what I was afraid of. For them to delay the schedule, I figured it must be either Boss or Noeul. @Boss: Get well soon!

Arc en ciel:

anyone started watching  Love in the Big City ? , i wish it was released on weekend lol 2 eps  in and im already so impressed 

Day 21. Are you more a mountain or beach person? 

a beach person 

yess! i’m on episode 6 now. my heart- this drama is so emotional. 

autumn iris:
Ah, my friend like the ml, Thomas' (and Keng's) visual. While I prefer Namping, Keng's partner.

I really loved last winter's "DMD Friendship the Reality", not least because both Keng/Namping and Thomas/Kong were both such cute couples who seemed so genuinely comfortable with each other (i.e. "good chemistry"). All four are super handsome, and Kong can be quite the cutie - but for me, too, Namping is the absolute cutest (!). Can't wait till "Khemjira" comes out - and as with "Your Sky", my fingers are crossed that Mandee doesn't disappoint on the actual delivery.