GelfyFaeth222:

Boun was an easy first bias for me. 3 seconds and I was in shouting, Damn he's pretty LOL

Also Welcome, 

Although you are the new member,  you can consider me, as I do, the actual baby of this thread as I've now only watched 33 BLs LOL 

Yeah him having tattoos didn't hurt either.  XD Thank you for welcoming me.  (^▽^)

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Well my favourite currently airing BL drama is either First Note Of Love or The Trainee

As for my general fav BL, there r too many lol 

I'll have to add The Trainee to my watch list. 

About to start watching HIStory 3: Trapped so I can get some episodes in before work.  :)

SN: Has anyone here seen Dear Doctor? I'm loving that these two got another story since grey rainbow. I do have one thing bugging me though. Why does Parkan keep getting angry with Tua when he's only doing his job as a Soul Reaper?  Like you know what he is and what he has to do why are you getting mad that people are dying? People die all the time. The special effects and sound effect are nice to see in a BL.

Listening to FortPeatForever's fav playlist and guess what I found? 

An OST song for Sotus, hahaha. The HAIR, omg!

American Fan:

Lmao XD! this song is lit! ♡

American Fan:

I kept wondering to myself why I knew this song. This musician did music for the sign and i must have checked him out. From the first episode I was sitting so confused like, why is this song familiar? LOL

Speaking of Sotus, I have made it to ep.5 and I'm honestly not sure if I like it or not LOL It's like, ok, I'm still watching. where are you going with this? LOL Which is unusual for thai shows because they're so short I usually know by half way so Sotus has at least achieved something LOL

FortPeatForever:
Day 26. What music genre do you listen to the most? Share some favorite songs from your playlist.

That was fun! I loved watching the MVs too. Here's what's going on my playlist:

• Siren - I admit I haven't paid much attention to P1Harmony.
  • Mic Drop - How did I miss this one? (maybe cuz I only have eyes for SKZ!!)
  • Hot - (Wowza, is SVT a HOT group of guys or what?!? but I still love my SKZ best, lol)
  • Get The Party Started - Not sure why I don't already have it!!
  • Let's Kill This Love - Love this & the MV - Awesome!

I added "I Believe" OST for Cinderella & the 4 Knights to my pfp OST list. I really enjoyed that drama, a long while back. I still follow Jung ll Woo today. (And he loves cats, hee hee) <3

Thanks for sharing your song list. :-) 

Speaking of Stray Kids, have you heard "Chronosaurus"? It's an old side B song that's not well known, but I looooove it!!

Okay, that's enuff from me about music. I'll start TRAPPED after breakfast, yay!!

American Fan:

That was fun! I loved watching the MVs too. Here's what's going on my playlist:

• Siren - I admit I haven't paid much attention to P1Harmony.
  • Mic Drop - How did I miss this one? (maybe cuz I only have eyes for SKZ!!)
  • Hot - (Wowza, is SVT a HOT group of guys or what?!? but I still love my SKZ best, lol)
  • Get The Party Started - Not sure why I don't already have it!!
  • Let's Kill This Love - Love this & the MV - Awesome!

I added "I Believe" OST for Cinderella & the 4 Knights to my pfp OST list. I really enjoyed that drama, a long while back. I still follow Jung ll Woo today. (And he loves cats, hee hee) <3

Thanks for sharing your song list. :-) 

Speaking of Stray Kids, have you heard "Chronosaurus"? It's an old side B song that's not well known, but I looooove it!!

Okay, that's enuff from me about music. I'll start TRAPPED after breakfast, yay!!

Not yet. I will go listen to it now :)

LOL Sotus ep 6

Is this a uni or the mob? LMAO

GelfyFaeth222:

LOL Sotus ep 6

Is this a uni or the mob? LMAO

HOLD DA FCK UP.....Have I just seen my rage quit moment? They have a door full of rock band pictures and a poster of charles manson ..... And I was just thinking to myself, I am probably going to drop this show and then the camera pans to ......that ...... How dare ....

FortPeatForever:

Not yet. I will go listen to it now :)

I love it. Really great song ♡

GelfyFaeth222:

HOLD DA FCK UP.....Have I just seen my rage quit moment? They have a door full of rock band pictures and a poster of charles manson ..... And I was just thinking to myself, I am probably going to drop this show and then the camera pans to ......that ...... How dare ....

Yeah....I dropped it LOL Rage quit aside, the story in general is pretty ridiculous and the hazing is just stupid. Imagine your bully gives you some fruit and you suddenly fall in love with them? LOL daft as cats in  a basket LOL

Sotus Rated 3 - I'm not going to bother with an official review. It was just stupid overall. 

Who recommended to me Laws of Attraction to me? Was it you Ash? Because I have had the playlist saved with The Sign....Honey, if the rest of this show is as good as that opening, my darling, I love you <3 LOL

RXinw:
It is released officially on YouTube

That explains it...lol

American Fan:

Interesting that the OST is already out before the series. RE: Kidnapped.

I'm impressed with the singing and the song. He's good enough to be up there with Jeff and NuNew....if it's not just made fake perfect in the studio, that is. I'm currently obsessed with the song "Boyfriend" by Yeonjun from TXT, from the OST of Cinderella at 2AM. Not a BL of course, but both the song and the show are freaking amazing! I highly recommend both.

Jadeheart:

I really liked that one. It was so good ...but so tragic. I actually just recently watched it for the first time.
My favorite BL currently is Century of Love that just finished airing like 3 weeks ago.

Haven't seen MODC because of the tragedy storyline. I cry enough as it is with regular angst so I tend to stay away from shows that have bawl your eyes out endings like it sounds like this one does. I much prefer a HEA or at least an ending that was for the best, if not happy. Century of Love however, I adored and it's right up there for me along with Unknown as top BLs this year. 

Simi_Tutu:
First Note of Love: Music BLS is my Niche, and I love the excellent age gap! "the eyes are the window to the soul" in this one!

Hidamari ga Kikoeru: Sucker for Ml's that learn and grow together! Also, they need to be happy!

Love, love, love both of these myself! I would also add The On1y One at a top pick for me too!