MeNotYou:
I would also add The On1y One at a top pick for me t

I can't recall who recommended it in this group, but I'm grateful to them for doing so. The series seems really charming; I hope it will be engaging.

MeNotYou:
I've claimed him as my own? *grin*

Oh no another one LOL I need a claim certificate for Earth before someone gets to him !!!

MeNotYou:
I just keep finding more and more that we have in common.

Have you seen . Sing My Crush or . Imitation ( Not a BL but i love the plot )

MeNotYou:
Could you imagine our two baddies together?

Oh no, this girl does not want all that angst. LOL No, thank you. That would be way too stressful for me. Haha! I will just stick with the two cuties and call it a day. <3

GelfyFaeth222:
f the rest of this show is as good as that opening,

I dont know if your talking about The Sign or Laws of Attraction  but i freakin love both BillyBabe is my new obsession. I can stare in to Film Thanapat's eyes all day haha

Simi_Tutu:
I dont know if your talking about The Sign or Laws of Attraction  but i freakin love both BillyBabe is my new obsession. I can stare in to Film Thanapat's eyes all day haha

I was talking about Laws of Attraction but yes The Sign is dueling it out with the Untamed for my favourite BL and is absolutely the best THai BL Ive seen with BillyBabe being the first time I've cared about a duo LOL If the guys from The On1y One keep it up, they're going to be the second lol

And yes, I love eyes, and Film/Charn has beautiful sultry bedroom eyes.

History 3: Trapped EP 1

Rewatching the first ep. has brought back memories of hot scenes I can't wait to see again.  This first ep. is really laying the groundwork and building a story for eps to come. There will be unexpected twists and turns as the mystery slowly unfolds.

But the best part for me is the "dance" both Shao Fei and Tang Yi have together. I love the progression of this relationship, and when they get together, it's sooo worth it! And we won't be waiting until the end!

And the second couple, which isn't apparent yet, also has a story of their own!

I didn't realize until today that the screenwriter for this series (and other History series) also wrote the We Best Love series and is the original creator for Kiseki: Dear To Me.

American Fan:
RE: Laws of Attraction - I dropped it pretty fast. Ha!

Just for that:

Updates:

Sources - X

GelfyFaeth222:
the Untamed f

I really need to watch this show. I keep saying that I'll watch it, but I never get around to it. The number of episodes and the Xianxia genre are very intimidating. It's hard for me to focus on a series with 16 episodes, let alone 50  and I'm worried that the plot might lose its grip midway. It's difficult to believe that they can maintain the plot for so many episodes and still be gripping.

American Fan:

I put it on hold and will watch afterwards. It also makes my CW list a little less busy. Prob pick a few more too. Like Monster Next Door, Sugar Dog Life and I Saw You In My Dream.  I'm not invested in them enough to make time each week. Plus it helps clear the way for a new series or two coming up!

That’s fair. I also put a lot of airing dramas on hold in July (like Love Sea and SunsetxVibes) mostly cuz I just couldn’t be bothered to watch at all lol 

DramaNomNom:

Gonna finish rewatching Trapped and then Dear Doctor after work. You guys have given me so many suggestions that I don't know what to watch next. XD

That’s the thing with this group: if u decide to join, prepare for a hurricane of suggestions and titles that will triple ur PTW list lol

RXinw:
Updates:

OH ! How did I forget about Doku Koi!

My Beautiful Man: Eternal

I am 10 minutes in and I am trying; believe me. I am exercising great tolerance and acceptance of J-BL characteristics.

I just watched eps 1 and 2 of HIStory 3: Trapped and ohmygod I was so happy to see cutie A-Fei and handsome Tang Yi’s adorable banter again lol 

And MY JACK!!! AHH I MISSED YOU MY HANDSOME HOTTIE <3 he’s as dashing as always XD 

Also, the subtitles were so quick that I had to pause at times to read them lol I forgot how damn fast they speak :0 

Simi_Tutu:

I really need to watch this show. I keep saying that I'll watch it, but I never get around to it. The number of episodes and the Xianxia genre are very intimidating. It's hard for me to focus on a series with 16 episodes, let alone 50  and I'm worried that the plot might lose its grip midway. It's difficult to believe that they can maintain the plot for so many episodes and still be gripping.

I found I was hooked for the first 30 because it's a flashback to show you how wei ying ends up the way he does in the opening scene. It's one long running sequence of events that I found the most intense. Then we come back  to the present to wrap it up and that s when I found it slowed down because it changed theme every few eps so it allowed me to process slower. I've learned to just pace myself with cdramas. Just let them unfold and you LL either like it or you won't. 

It's a good thing I'm enjoying Laws of Attraction because you assholes didn't warn me about the dog. =( Most shows get dropped once that happens but considering the previous events, I will allow it to redeem its self. 

GelfyFaeth222:
about the dog.

I had completely forgotten about it, probably because I don't like seeing animals get hurt. DX ever since my little years I have been scarred by Old Yeller.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

That’s fair. I also put a lot of airing dramas on hold in July (like Love Sea and SunsetxVibes) mostly cuz I just couldn’t be bothered to watch at all lol 

That’s the thing with this group: if u decide to join, prepare for a hurricane of suggestions and titles that will triple ur PTW list lol

I’m gonna try to crush some suggestions this week 😁

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I just watched eps 1 and 2 of HIStory 3: Trapped and ohmygod I was so happy to see cutie A-Fei and handsome Tang Yi’s adorable banter again lol 

And MY JACK!!! AHH I MISSED YOU MY HANDSOME HOTTIE <3 he’s as dashing as always XD 

Also, the subtitles were so quick that I had to pause at times to read them lol I forgot how damn fast they speak :0 

I had to pause and run it back a couple times myself. I think I went too fast though because I made it to ep 12 before I had to go to work.