Re: My  Beautiful Man: Eternal

.............................................Yeah............................................................Yup.............................................*bites chocolate bar*................................................*chews slowly*......................................

Anyway, I see you guys are enjoying your re-watch of History 3: Trapped; good stuff.

GelfyFaeth222:
about the dog.

My memory is a little foggy what happened to the dog again?

So... I'm still waiting for any updates on Lover Merman Is this drama still happening?...

GelfyFaeth222:
the first 30 because it's a flashback to show you how wei ying ends up the way he does in the opening scene. It's one long running sequence of events that I found the most intense.

Well, that's great! I do love a good backstory. If nothing else, both MLs are highly attractive. LOL

A-Fei saying "you wanna try the goods before placing your order" in ep 12 is sending me! XD

American Fan:
Here's what's going on my playlist:

Might I add a few more suggestions? Have you ever listened to the KPop group ATEEZ? I saw them for the first time when I watched Kingdom: Legendary War to see SKZ in a competition and instantly fell in love with ATEEZ, and how good they were for such a rookie group. Truth be told I fell in love with all of Mayfly and I still have dreams of a colab between the 3 groups...lol

Here are my ATEEZ choices, tho tbh, it's really hard to narrow it down to just a handful cuz almost all their music is mostly bangers, but here goes: 

'Wonderland', 'Halazia', 'Bouncy', 'Deja Vu', 'Crazy Form', 'Work', 'Answer', 'Pirate King', and 'Wave'. From their 4 sub units, I recommend 'It's You' (with San, Wooyoung, and YeoSang). I also recommend two of their colabs. 'A Little Space' (with the Western group Pentatonix) and 'Hush, Hush' (with the JPop group BE:FIRST), which starts off a little slow to like, but then kicks it into high gear fun as the song goes on.

The rest of these currently are topping my Favourites Playlist. 'Boyfriend' (Yeonjun from TXT solo ost song), 'Maestro' (SVT), 'Fall in Love Again' (P1Harmony), 'Honey' (The Boyz), 'Psycho' (Jun from SVT solo song), 'Friends' (V from BTS solo song), and most recently 'Blissful' (BE:FIRST). I also just started listening to the new group Big Ocean that is made up of three hearing impaired guys and they're pretty good too.

These are all just my "fun" songs and I didn't include any of my "mellow" faves, so if you wanna know any of those, give me a shout.

GelfyFaeth222:

HOLD DA FCK UP.....Have I just seen my rage quit moment? They have a door full of rock band pictures and a poster of charles manson ..... And I was just thinking to myself, I am probably going to drop this show and then the camera pans to ......that ...... How dare ....

Yep that was a serious WTF moment for me too...LOL!

GelfyFaeth222:

Yeah....I dropped it LOL Rage quit aside, the story in general is pretty ridiculous and the hazing is just stupid. Imagine your bully gives you some fruit and you suddenly fall in love with them? LOL daft as cats in  a basket LOL

Sotus Rated 3 - I'm not going to bother with an official review. It was just stupid overall. 

Great minds think alike. *grin*

RXinw:

I  love that series.

I had a hard time finishing that series not cuz it wasn't good, but because of  the ML's psycho smile that he used every time he smiled, good or bad. When he had scheming thoughts or towards the baddies, great, but if my guy smiled at me like that when he was supposedly genuinely happy, I'd get up and run the other way. LOL! Istg it freaked me out so bad I had to stop watching and go watch something else for a while.

RXinw:
My memory is a little foggy what happened to the dog again?

It got sacrificed to the plot 

Hello, I would really like to join, please.

RXinw:
Just for that:

Updates:

You know how to make me go nuts. 

Simi_Tutu:
It's difficult to believe that they can maintain the plot for so many episodes and still be gripping.

I have difficulty getting through the long C-dramas myself, BUT that wasn't a problem with The Untamed. I was gripped to my seat. Another C-drama that did that was The Legend of Shen Li, not a BL/bromance.

Regarding the series listed in RX's update, starting this month, I can't find some of the titles on MDL. Wouldn't they be posted by now? Or is it meeeee??

JuliaEsmeraldina:

Welcome to the club. I'll be passing the newcomer torch to you. (*๑˘◡˘)

RXinw:

My Beautiful Man: Eternal

I am 10 minutes in and I am trying; believe me. I am exercising great tolerance and acceptance of J-BL characteristics.

I don't think I've ever seen a J-BL are the characteristics that bad?

JuliaEsmeraldina:

Welcome to the club :)

RXinw:

I am 10 minutes in and I am trying; believe me. I am exercising great tolerance and acceptance of J-BL characteristics.

Good luck!! This one was a hard one to watch, and the S2 wasn't much better, both imo. 

MeNotYou:
I watched Kingdom: Legendary War to see SKZ in a competition and instantly fell in love with ATEEZ, and how good they were for such a rookie group. Truth be told I fell in love with all of Mayfly and I still have dreams of a colab between the 3 groups...lol

Do you see my profile pic? It's Felix of SKZ and you betcha I've seen Kingdom Wars too! However I fell completely  in love with all of SKZ. I do like San and Wooyoung though... yes, Mayfly was SO GOOD!! 

MeNotYou:
I also recommend two of their colabs. 'A Little Space' (with the Western group Pentatonix)

No way!! A colab with Pentatonix?!? I'mma checking it out!! And yes, I've seen and heard of Big Ocean, which is very cool!!

Please DM me your recs for mellow music. I will for sure listen.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

@MeNotYou I just searched it up and I’m 7 hours ahead of u (it’s afternoon for u rn while it’s night for me)  

That's what I originally thought but the time you gave on here threw me for a loop...LOL!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

The Trainee ep 10

JaneRyan flirting killed me lol they’re so cute when they’re in love XD 

As for the Bahmee/Tae/Judy disaster, I kinda feel bad for Judy that Bahmee used her to figure out her feelings….but I’m also happy for Tae that he got his girl back and is happy….i don’t know what to feel about this anymore lol 

Anyways, I’m still LOVING this drama and absolutely can’t wait for the next ep!! Looks like they’re gonna be official next week yayyy XD

Yes to all this. I'm not a Bahmee fan so ngl, not a fan of them laying all the blame at Tae's feet and then him begging and getting her back. Can't stand that they're basically justifying and normalizing cheating. Still burns my assets when I think about it.

American Fan:
Made a note in my little drama notebook to check both out!

WOOT! It seems we have a lot of similar tastes so I think you'll like them!

American Fan:
Dream on...and on....

Oh I do, believe me. *evil grin*

American Fan:
Is it technically not possible or operator error? Wish there was a way to help!!

Not sure. I'm no tech whiz, but I'm usually fairly computer savvy and can figure things out pretty fast (even after having duh moments), and either I'm still doing something wrong or maybe my ad blocker is messing with it somehow. I really have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I even had issues after doing a basic photo save as which is mickey mouse stuff, but my comp glitched out BAD after that so I thought I gave myself a virus, but there's nothing detected and out of the blue it's suddenly ok again, both the battery and the buffering thing. I also used to be able to press the window's shortcut for gifs and add them just fine to other comment sections, but I can't do that anymore either. *shrug*

GelfyFaeth222:
ooooooo, it's Monday tomorrow. My little Baby Boy will be back on screen and his future husband had better have straightened his attitude LOL

Booyah!

Jadeheart:
I still get a little funny feeling in the pit of my stomach when I reflect back on the series, but it was so worth it to me. It was just such a good little series that felt special to me and I don't regret watching it.

Ok I'll put it on my Ptw list, and save it for a time when I'm fully prepared to bawl horribly...lol

Simi_Tutu:
I can't recall who recommended it in this group, but I'm grateful to them for doing so. The series seems really charming; I hope it will be engaging.

I think you'll love it. I'm really into it rn myself.

Simi_Tutu:
Oh no another one LOL I need a claim certificate for Earth before someone gets to him !!!

I adore Earth (of EarthMix right?) cuz that boy is gorge and yummily muscled with masculine energy for days type of fantastic, yet for some reason, I'm almost more drawn to Mix in their pairing, tho I'm not entirely sure why... so your Earth is entirely safe from me...LOL!

Simi_Tutu:
Have you seen . Sing My Crush or . Imitation ( Not a BL but i love the plot )

YASSSSS! Someone else who's seen Imitation! *bounce, bounce* I'm a big ATEEZ fan so seeing half my group in there along with the boys from SF9 was reason enough to check it out and I loved it, tho I may be a tad biased. *grin* Sing my crush sounds familiar, but I'm not entirely sure I've seen it cuz it's not in my watched list, tho I'm discovering missing ones from there all the time plus it's checked off on the list I was using on my phone before I started using MDL.

Simi_Tutu:
Oh no, this girl does not want all that angst. LOL No, thank you. That would be way too stressful for me. Haha! I will just stick with the two cuties and call it a day. <3

C'mon you know it be fire, especially if/when they got together physically. We'd all need some resuscitation stat!

Simi_Tutu:
The Sign

Ooh I forgot to add that one and Wandee Goodday to my faves this year along with Unknown. How could I forget those two???!!!

RXinw:

And it's the better of the trilogy too. Keep watching tho. There's one scene in there I know you're gonna love. *grin*

GelfyFaeth222:

It's a good thing I'm enjoying Laws of Attraction because you assholes didn't warn me about the dog. =( Most shows get dropped once that happens but considering the previous events, I will allow it to redeem its self. 

Sorry, haven't seen that one in a while and I forgot about that part. *cringe*