GelfyFaeth222:

Who recommended to me Laws of Attraction to me? Was it you Ash? Because I have had the playlist saved with The Sign....Honey, if the rest of this show is as good as that opening, my darling, I love you <3 LOL

I recently saved that one to my playlist. I have no clue what it's about but added it off the thumbnail alone. 

GelfyFaeth222:

Who recommended to me Laws of Attraction to me? Was it you Ash? Because I have had the playlist saved with The Sign....Honey, if the rest of this show is as good as that opening, my darling, I love you <3 LOL

I  love that series.

DramaNomNom:

speaking of music BLs have you seen Jazz for Two? I recently watched it.

Hell to the yes! One of my faves this year. DoYoon is my spirit animal and I have claimed both the character and the actor as my son. *nods lots* I had serious 2nd couple syndrome so freaking bad with this one and I'd love it if they got their own series.

DramaNomNom:

I'll have to add Love In The Air to my list. Trapped is really good.

I love when a bl has a side couple that i like as much as the main couple. 

About to start watching Trapped with the group today, but LITA along with Between me, are probably two of my ult faves for sure. And yes, as I said above, I get 2nd couple syndrome fairly often and a lot of times I prefer them to the MLs, such was the case in Kiseki: Dear to Me. I swear I watched that show for the side couple and no other reason...lol.

Simi_Tutu:
But my god was Seo Do Yoo attractive! UGH!! PERFECTION <3

YASSS! My son, my spirit animal. His acting was phenomenal and I was shocked that JFT was his acting debut and a BL to boot! Is it any wonder why I've claimed him as my own? *grin*

p43425:
"Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart"

LOVED this one too! I think I also have a music themed bias...lol! I missed putting that one on my completed list, but I definitely watched and enjoyed it too!

Simi_Tutu:
Since music is always my top preference, I'll most likely get to it sooner rather than later

I just keep finding more and more that we have in common. Freaking awesome!

Simi_Tutu:
I think Yoon Se Heon and Do Yoon would have made such a perfect couple. Yup I said it!

Let's face it, with those 4, any combo pairing would work just fine...lol! They literally all had chemistry with each other no matter who was on screen together. Could you imagine our two baddies together? All that turmoil and fierce butting of heads...that would be a sight to behold. Wowsers!

axdxex:
P’Dean! This was not on my 2024 BL Bingo card. Is GMMTV collecting the UMWA cast? It’s also funny that he’s GMMTV’s third Ohm.

Awesome news! GMMTV's milkshake is bringing all the boys over to their yard! Can I just add how great Ohm looks in that pic too? *Down on my knees praying to the Thai BL Gods that someone convinces Boss, along with the rest of LITA's cast, to make the move too*

RXinw:

I  love that series.

Ep 1 down. Well DAMN.

That awkward moment you realise the cutie you thought was 'the one' turns out to be a complete psychopath LOL Also, I love how morally ambiguous is used for completely corrupt LOL

DramaNomNom:
Boun definitely had my undivided attention XD

We are going to get along just fine. Boun along with Boss are my absolute faves! There's a current debate however, as to who they belong to here. *ahem* me *ahem*.  *whistling angelically*

GelfyFaeth222:
Boun was an easy first bias for me. 3 seconds and I was in shouting, Damn he's pretty LOL

EXACTLY! As I've said before, he's not physically my normal type, but with what I like to call stage presence and that smile of his..... *heart eyes*. I could just stare at him all day.

GelfyFaeth222:
I remember a few people saying they loved the autumn period during the august challenge so Happy September Peeples! Your favourite things are coming <3

Fall is my favourite season. Not too hot, not too cold, not rainy, not snowy. Add in all the fabulous colours and I'm beyond sold. I'd seriously love for it to be fall all year 'round.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Rn it’s 11:05am for me 

Ok according to MDL, you posted this approx. 9 hrs ago (maybe 10 by the time I'm done posting this and refresh the page) so that would make you 04:05 my time I think? So that puts you 9 hrs ahead, but that can't be right if your BST or GMT because according to Google, GMT is only 6 hrs and BST is only 7 hrs difference from my MST. Use google and type in Mountain Standard Time and it should tell you what time it is for me, then look at your own time and you'll be able to tell for sure. Or alternatively, send me a private DM and tell me your city and I'll use the world clock I have set up on my phone...lol.

Rien:
I've added 3 gif BL Drama Lover Emblems with Meet You at the Blossom in the Emblem Thread. I will also try to update some of the older Emblems to gif and with a gradient frame. 

Those look amazing! I almost dropped that show at the beginning, but then stuck it out and I'm glad I did cuz it got better as it went along. Of course the fact that it was produced in conjunction with Taiwan (and Thailand too I think?), and therefore not as censored as a normal CBL, might have a bit to do with that too...lol.  That said, I'm soooo jealous of all of you who are able to post pics, gifs, and whatnot here when I can't. *waaah*

GelfyFaeth222:
I can't remember who it was that recommend my asian tv, but also thank you to you as well because I now get to use it for Sotus LOL

YW! Can't wait to hear your take!

GelfyFaeth222:
Ok so ep 1 down of Sotus. I think the switch from bully to boyfriend will be the deal breaker for me here because this is just organised abuse. Also, can this be like a bug's life scenario. Cant they all just gang up on these assholes? Defend each other? Or is that the twist, and that's the sick and twisted way they're suppose to learn camaraderie?

Exactly one of the reasons I disliked it so much. I don't care if it's normal Thai Uni hazing. This show focused on it and romanticized it far too much as a way of normalizing it and making it acceptable. I have a real hard time with shows where they make the ML so dislikable that redeeming himself is practically impossible.

quipmaster:
Does anyone else find it irritating when a new BL series comes out of (a certain large but restrictive country that I'm hesitant to name) only to be yanked offline unfinished (that is, if it doesn't stay a thinly disguised?

I suggest watching Meet me at the Blossom because it was made conjointly with Taiwan so it wasn't as censored and finished completely. It's a little annoying at first, but gets better as you go along. Not my fave, but decent and a definite break through for a CBL.

MeNotYou:
YW! Can't wait to hear your take!

GelfyFaeth222:

HOLD DA FCK UP.....Have I just seen my rage quit moment? They have a door full of rock band pictures and a poster of charles manson ..... And I was just thinking to myself, I am probably going to drop this show and then the camera pans to ......that ...... How dare ....

GelfyFaeth222:

Yeah....I dropped it LOL Rage quit aside, the story in general is pretty ridiculous and the hazing is just stupid. Imagine your bully gives you some fruit and you suddenly fall in love with them? LOL daft as cats in  a basket LOL

Sotus Rated 3 - I'm not going to bother with an official review. It was just stupid overall. 

LOL

quipmaster:

Instead of a favorite one, I have a favorite type. Although I like the intense BL dramas, I like the ones with a ML that is sweet innocent and extremely likable who becomes fond of heals the bitter older ML character (for example, Unintentional Love Story and Love Tractor). They are the kind of people I gravitate toward as best friends in real life, not that I'm bitter or that it turns romantic.

Aww yeah that sounds cute, I like that kind of story too!

DramaNomNom:

I'll have to add The Trainee to my watch list. 

U should! It’s so cute and funny, and OffGun r adorable in it!!

p43425:

With so many new releases scheduled for September, I think we'll have lots to talk about!

Yeppers! *Doin' the Snoopy Dance*

GelfyFaeth222:
I'm seeing why Sotus has such a strong reaction. I havent hit the wall yet but the initial premise is kind of stupid. Some serious gaslighting happening as encouragement. 

Yup, yup, yup!

DramaNomNom:
I'll have to add The Trainee to my watch list. 

It's a fun watch. I got triggered by one part and developed an intense dislike of one particular character, but I'm really liking Off's character a lot in this series.

GelfyFaeth222:
Speaking of Sotus, I have made it to ep.5 and I'm honestly not sure if I like it or not LOL It's like, ok, I'm still watching.

I saw it through to the end despite not liking it, partly because I hate not finishing any show, but also because I was watching it in a real time viewing party. But it definitely made me decide against watching the sequel, that's for sure.

@MeNotYou I just searched it up and I’m 7 hours ahead of u (it’s afternoon for u rn while it’s night for me)  

The Trainee ep 10

JaneRyan flirting killed me lol they’re so cute when they’re in love XD 

As for the Bahmee/Tae/Judy disaster, I kinda feel bad for Judy that Bahmee used her to figure out her feelings….but I’m also happy for Tae that he got his girl back and is happy….i don’t know what to feel about this anymore lol 

Anyways, I’m still LOVING this drama and absolutely can’t wait for the next ep!! Looks like they’re gonna be official next week yayyy XD

FortPeatForever:

I love it. Really great song ♡

Nice!!

GelfyFaeth222:

Yeah....I dropped it LOL Rage quit aside, the story in general is pretty ridiculous and the hazing is just stupid. Imagine your bully gives you some fruit and you suddenly fall in love with them? LOL daft as cats in  a basket LOL

Sotus Rated 3 - I'm not going to bother with an official review. It was just stupid overall. 

You're not messing around! 

MeNotYou:
I'm currently obsessed with the song "Boyfriend" by Yeonjun from TXT, from the OST of Cinderella at 2AM.

Made a note in my little drama notebook to check both out!

RXinw:

I  love that series.

RE: Laws of Attraction - I dropped it pretty fast. Ha!

MeNotYou:
There's a current debate however, as to who they belong to here. *ahem* me *ahem*.  *whistling angelically*

Dream on...and on....

MeNotYou:
That said, I'm soooo jealous of all of you who are able to post pics, gifs, and whatnot here when I can't. *waaah*

Is it technically not possible or operator error? Wish there was a way to help!!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
The Trainee

I put it on hold and will watch afterwards. It also makes my CW list a little less busy. Prob pick a few more too. Like Monster Next Door, Sugar Dog Life and I Saw You In My Dream.  I'm not invested in them enough to make time each week. Plus it helps clear the way for a new series or two coming up!

ooooooo, it's Monday tomorrow. My little Baby Boy will be back on screen and his future husband had better have straightened his attitude LOL

I am LOVING Charn's character right now Laws of Attraction. Anti heroes ~ my weakness, and he's a cocky little sh1t too LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:
U should! It’s so cute and funny, and OffGun r adorable in it!!

Gonna finish rewatching Trapped and then Dear Doctor after work. You guys have given me so many suggestions that I don't know what to watch next. XD

MeNotYou:
Haven't seen MODC because of the tragedy storyline. I cry enough as it is with regular angst so I tend to stay away from shows that have bawl your eyes out endings like it sounds like this one does.

I'm very much like you in that I *usually* want to stay away from unhappy and especially tragic endings. However, I'm very glad I allowed myself to watch MODC. I went in knowing it had a tragic ending and that it would really tear me up — and it did just that. I still get a little funny feeling in the pit of my stomach when I reflect back on the series, but it was so worth it to me. It was just such a good little series that felt special to me and I don't regret watching it.