Remember this scene from We Are

I got mine from GMMTV.

angeliviki2022:
I got mine from GMMTV.

cuteeeeee mine is stuck in customs in LA ;; lmao 

angeliviki2022:
I got mine from GMMTV.

Oh my gosh, so cute!!!

Omg the GMMTV site said the WE ARE plush was sold out ?? it’s SOOO CUTE CONGRAS !! 

American Fan:

I hope you can squeeze a few eps in here and there! And good luck with school life! 

p43425:

This is the price you must pay for greatness. Be strong!

DramaNomNom:

Awww

*heart emoji*

Still though, they could have waited at least two more weeks.

angeliviki2022:

It's a great sacrifice, but you can do it!

Jiāyóu   (加油) 

Su su na

hwaiting   화이팅  
Ganbatte kudasai    頑張ってください

American Fan:
What's left are my top picks:

I plan to watch all of them while airing; not sure how yet but I will figure out something.

American Fan:
I haven't seen Love Sick 2014 so I'm wondering if I should watch it before Love Sick 2024 or wait? I'm not even sure if I'll like either version. The story plot sounds a bit like MSP, which was just okayish for me.

Hell no! It is nothing like MSP at least to me. I would recommend you watch the original first because we know remakes can be less than great.

I have yet to half The Rebound because I ended up spending all of yesterday binge watching Scandal the American TV series.

Updated an older Emblem badge to gif, added the drama name and there’s another image shown halfway.

angeliviki2022:
I found that it's not the type of show to binge watch. I watched 2-3 episodes a day over several weeks and thoroughly enjoyed it at that pace. Because it was a censored adaptation, I was always watching for the queer-coding. 

Yeah I might try that next time I watch; now that I've had time to watch more than just thai bls. I think I'm better prepared for the way the show is set up. If that makes sense. 

angeliviki2022:

Remember this scene from We Are

I got mine from GMMTV.

OMG that is so freaking cute!

RXinw:
*heart emoji*

Still though, they could have waited at least two more weeks.

Sounds like you need a vacation lol

Gonna try to finish Laws of Attraction today. I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. 

axdxex:
it's too soon to romanticize covid and here we are lol

speaking of!!! I tested positive for covid today!!! (I am so tired of being sick, I had the flu literally 3 weeks ago)

probably infected my entire dorm <3

RXinw:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just got the dreaded email! Next week my life goes back to the hustle and bustle of school life. My holiday is over. For all those times I said I miss law class I take it back I don't want to go back to school plus work noooooooooo. No more BL binge watching everyday *sobs*

my classes started today :,,,(

Jadeheart:
Good, now you can join me with this song stuck in your head as you're trying to fall asleep when you go to bed LOL

Hey hey!! Lol!

angeliviki2022:
I got mine from GMMTV.

I love it!! And so big! I hope it's really squishy too.  :-)

RXinw:
I plan to watch all of them while airing; not sure how yet but I will figure out something.

You mean every series starting in September?? Or the ones on my list? lol

RXinw:
I would recommend you watch the original first because we know remakes can be less than great.

Ok, I'll finish Love Sick 2014 before the 15th. 

RXinw:
Scandal the American TV series.

You know more than I do about what's on American TV.  :-)