I watched the first ep of Koi wo Suru nara Nidome ga Joto (Love Is Better the Second Time Around).

Both MLs were knock-outs, but otherwise this show didn't lite any fires. I didn't like Iwanaga's personality (but his hairstyle is sexy as hell), more like I was turned off by him at the end. I have no interest in what the outcome of their relationship will be. It's off my list. Checked and done!

RXinw:

So how was today's episode of Battle of The Writers; I have yet to watch it.

Battle of the Writers EP 6

This week's ep. is really different than all the others. No opening scenes with robes and long hair. No gathering of writers in their PJ's & pigtails. No hallucinations. 

What we get is the backstory of Shan & Ob-un through a heart-to heart convo btw 2 of the writers (not saying which writers!) that reveal a lot. 

It would be a godsend if the show could continue in this direction. Please drama gods, hear my prayer!!

American Fan:

Well this sounds like my go ahead to watch.

Does anyone know if the fan subber has stopped subbing Sugar Dog Life? I haven’t been able to find ep5 or 6. Might just put it on-hold and hope it gets officially license :(

axdxex:
Takara No Vidro Ep10

Final Episode? Weren’t there 11??? ***Oh wait #11 is the “spin-off” aka special ep. Ok.

I loved this series (and Takara and Taishin) in so many ways. Can't wait till the "spin-off" aka special episode next week - I already have an idea where this is going ...

American Fan:
I watched the first ep of Koi wo Suru nara Nidome ga Joto (Love Is Better the Second Time Around).

While I usually like JBLs more than most, I liked this one less than most. (As I wrote a few pages back, I liked it but didn't love it.)

Simi_Tutu:
GMMTV actually had OffGun fans believing  "The Trainee " would be a BL  series. In reality It is a slice-of-life drama in which the BL couple plays a minor role.

I mostly agree with what you're saying, but I would characterise it as "comedy with a very slowly developing BL couple which is arguably the side couple". That being said, I'm rather enjoying it: As a comedy it has some funny moments, but most of all because I find Gun Atthaphan so fascinating (and adorably cute).

+++

P.S. It occurs to me that "Trainee" and "Battle of the Writers" have something in common: I'm enjoying both quite a lot, despite their considerable (but not fatal) respective flaws, mainly because I just love the lead actors so much. Although "Trainee" hasn't given sufficient time and development to Jane/Ryan, there has been plenty of Ryan (Gun). In the case of "Writers", Yim is back to being cute and adorable, and of course Tutor (who wasn't massacred so badly in "Middleman's Love") has never stopped being devastatingly handsome and sexy.

axdxex:
Does anyone know if the fan subber has stopped subbing Sugar Dog Life? I haven’t been able to find ep5 or 6. Might just put it on-hold and hope it gets officially license

Episode 6 isn't till next Sunday. If you still can't find Ep. 5, I can DM you.

I'm lovin' it - and if it finds its way to Gagaoolala (as most of these JBLs do), I will gladly rewatch it. I really don't understand why some Japanese production companies have so little interest in international releases, which would be easy additional revenue.

p43425:

Episode 6 isn't till next Sunday. If you still can't find Ep. 5, I can DM you.

I'm lovin' it - and if it finds its way to Gagaoolala (as most of these JBLs do), I will gladly rewatch it. I really don't understand why some Japanese production companies have so little interest in international releases, which would be easy additional revenue.

Please DM for ep5, I can’t find it anywhere ^^

LITA Japanese Cast - I have a strong feeling that I’m really going to like the cast in this drama! Takuto Hamaya (the guy playing Rain) just looks so freaking adorable!!! Also, do I even need to start about Shoma lol. That man looks handsome as hell even when not doing much. I'm starting to have hopes for the second couple too! I still can't believe that they give a poorly styled manbun for Shoma though... I wish they had just kept his original hairstyle. It looks so good!!!

https://www.tiktok.com/@shoma81081/video/7410014459629997330?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7410260333002556959

Just finished Dear Doctor. ? I wish these two actor would get put in a show where they could have a happy ending. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just got the dreaded email! Next week my life goes back to the hustle and bustle of school life. My holiday is over. For all those times I said I miss law class I take it back I don't want to go back to school plus work noooooooooo. No more BL binge watching everyday *sobs*

GelfyFaeth222:

My review for Laws of Attraction  Rated 9 ~ Vigilante justice served in a super grungy glamourous aesthetic and I was right in my element.

I keep a top 20 favourite series list and BL is starting to dominate it LOL I think I have now watched enough BL shows to warrant it's own list 

I'm all grown up now LOL

Just started this series.....why did the grandma have to play like that?! XD

RXinw:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just got the dreaded email! Next week my life goes back to the hustle and bustle of school life. My holiday is over. For all those times I said I miss law class I take it back I don't want to go back to school plus work noooooooooo. No more BL binge watching everyday *sobs*

Awww

RXinw:
Next week my life goes back to the hustle and bustle of school life. My holiday is over.

I hope you can squeeze a few eps in here and there! And good luck with school life! 

RXinw:
For all those times I said I miss law class I take it back I don't want to go back to school plus work noooooooooo. No more BL binge watching everyday *sobs*

This is the price you must pay for greatness. Be strong!

American Fan:

This week's ep. is really different than all the others. No opening scenes with robes and long hair. No gathering of writers in their PJ's & pigtails. No hallucinations. 

What we get is the backstory of Shan & Ob-un through a heart-to heart convo btw 2 of the writers (not saying which writers!) that reveal a lot. 

It would be a godsend if the show could continue in this direction. Please drama gods, hear my prayer!!

WHIPLASH! (in a good way)

What was this episode? I’m in shock. It’s like the director got replaced or possesed lmao

Props to the child actors, the manerisms were really similar to the way TutorYim are playing the adult characters.

(Also what in the omegaverse does ‘I remember his scent’ mean lmao)