MeNotYou:

Ikr? I could right chapter and verse about that character, that whole sitch, and how it was handled. I'm still triggered by it too...lol.

Woohoo! Puttin' on the big kid pants now! Congrats!

lol yeah

DramaNomNom:

Yeah I'm definitely a binge watcher...I don't like to stop until I complete the series. I started I Hear The Sunspot last night and I'm almost done with the available episodes.  <3

Oh yeah, I used to be a binge watcher but I also liking being in the moment with the other while watching airing dramas (although it’s absolute torture to wait for each ep each week) 

Ahh too much to catch up with! I couldn’t watch anything today since I was so busy and now I have to catch up with 3 airing dramas and continue with Trapped. I am watching too much lol

Forgotten Romance by Saxon James just landed in my library. It is a second chance romance MM book about a divorced couple. I was convinced to read it because of this excerpt  from it:

"I'm not a strong man. Not when it comes to you"

"I don't want you to be strong. Not tonight. I just want you to be mine"

I will definitely share my thoughts on it here when I read it.

RE: The Rebound

I am going to pick up where I left off. I am moving very slow because I want to savour every camera shot lol.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ahh too much to catch up with! I couldn’t watch anything today since I was so busy and now I have to catch up with 3 airing dramas and continue with Trapped. I am watching too much lol

Omg this is me, I was gone all weekend and just got home, but I have too many dramas to catch up with and this db is moving so fast lmao

Idk what drama to watch first !!!

GelfyFaeth222:

@americanfan because I drop a lot of shows lol

Oh I see. You're not actually watching the whole series, lol. That makes waaay more sense now.

axdxex:
Idk what drama to watch first !!!

Welcome back!! Take a deep breath...

Just watched episode 1 of Love Sea…

idk why but I thought it had mermaids? this whole time I thought it was about Peat being a mermaid, but now I don’t think that’s right 

I cannot reach you Ep 8: They irritated my spirit and I had to fight for them but it was worth it in the end. :)

GMMTV actually had OffGun fans believing  "The Trainee " would be a BL  series. In reality It is a slice-of-life drama in which the BL couple plays a minor role. As of Episode 10 out of 12, Off and Gun have had  limited presence,with Jane's jeans getting more screen time. While the interactions between Ryan and Jane are undeniably adorable, they come across more as an intern/mentor relationship than a believable couple. Sea and Piploy are undoubtedly the actual main leads, and in my opinion, there's no convincing argument otherwise.

Simi_Tutu:

GMMTV actually had OffGun fans believing  "The Trainee " would be a BL  series. In reality It is a slice-of-life drama in which the BL couple plays a minor role. As of Episode 10 out of 12, Off and Gun have had  limited presence,with Jane's jeans getting more screen time. While the interactions between Ryan and Jane are undeniably adorable, they come across more as an intern/mentor relationship than a believable couple. Sea and Piploy are undoubtedly the actual main leads, and in my opinion, there's no convincing argument otherwise.

Just so I have you correct:

1. The Trainee is not focused on BL romance.
  2. There is little screen time afforded to the assumed MC.
  3. It is more platonic than romantic.

For the others watching, are you of the same mind?

If this is true I have a series to strike off my PTW list.

American Fan:
Wow, I love that!! Isn't IG such a great way to feel closer to your "idols"?!?!

I follow him on IG too, but he was on TikTok live. He was just doing a casual hang out session and opened his live up for guests to request to join and talk with him directly in his live. It was fun, but I didn't understand most of it as most were talking in Thai. There were some English speakers(including myself), but we were the minority lol. Tee did read some English comments, including mine, but he was mainly speaking in Thai. He also sang a little bit goofing around lol ...he can't sing but it was cute lol.

Jadeheart:
I follow him on IG too, but he was on TikTok live.

Oh, sorry, that's right! I see lives a lot on IG so I was on autopilot!!  But I know you know what I meant, LOL.

Simi_Tutu:

Really? Well,  I've already moved this series over to my hold list, but now if that's the case, then what is all the hype about? I would be expecting a BL with scenes and all...but to get almost nadda is not good!

Casper:

Just watched episode 1 of Love Sea…

idk why but I thought it had mermaids? this whole time I thought it was about Peat being a mermaid, but now I don’t think that’s right 

It's not right, but I like your idea better! 

Takara No Vidro Ep10

• Final Episode? Weren’t there 11??? ***Oh wait #11 is the “spin-off” aka special ep. Ok.
  • Takara properly smiling/laughing my heart can’t take it, I luff him so much
  • Taishin’s family is basically copy paste lol 
  • NOT THE FRYING PAN
  • *screams* Takara rushing to see Taishin in the middle of the night is peak romance. It’s like saying :I love you and missed you so much I can’t hold it in
  • I’ve been noticing the ‘we hug and crumble to the floor’ trope in JBL and I LIKE IT (ie. Perfect Propose, 25 Ji in Akasaka, Taikan Yoho,etc.) IT’S A THING!
  • Ugh I really do love these two and how they’ve come to understand each other. It’s lovely ;;  
  • I’m going to miss them SO much, I already feel like doing a re-watch
  • Final review next week \o/ I GUESS THEY UPDATED MDL TO 10 EP SO FINAL REVIEW SOON!

American Fan:
Oh, sorry, that's right! I see lives a lot on IG so I was on autopilot!! But I know you know what I meant, LOL.

I figured, no worries :)

American Fan:
It's not right

So how was today's episode of Battle of The Writers; I have yet to watch it.